Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Genius

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Melty_Jelly
Bump~

;3; Oh g-gosh golly! T-these are so adorable!! :O Are you willing to draw dis --> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pwease and thankies!
_DeaTh_By_Llama_
Melty_Jelly
Bump~

;3; Oh g-gosh golly! T-these are so adorable!! :O Are you willing to draw dis --& User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pwease and thankies!

darling~ i need to tell the truth,i loved your current is so adorable

Beloved Genius

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Melty_Jelly
_DeaTh_By_Llama_
Melty_Jelly
Bump~

;3; Oh g-gosh golly! T-these are so adorable!! :O Are you willing to draw dis --& User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pwease and thankies!

emotion_kirakira Do you r-really think so!?! Your current is super cute too! heart
_DeaTh_By_Llama_
Melty_Jelly
_DeaTh_By_Llama_
Melty_Jelly
Bump~

Pwease and thankies!

emotion_kirakira Do you r-really think so!?! Your current is super cute too! heart

oh yes *A*"~ and thank you, which style do you want and what are you offering?? yum_strawberry

Beloved Genius

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Melty_Jelly
_DeaTh_By_Llama_
Melty_Jelly
_DeaTh_By_Llama_
Melty_Jelly
Bump~

Pwease and thankies!

oh yes *A*"~ and thank you, which style do you want and what are you offering?? yum_strawberry

I-i don't know what yet! O //A//O They are all so cute! Well i need a art work that i can use as a main art for my profile surprised so i guess maybe like a chibi! razz -shrugs- Hehe i would love to use your work as it ^ v^

SaTsuKi98's Waifu

Desirable Husband

SaTsuKi98's Waifu

Desirable Husband

SaTsuKi98's Waifu

Desirable Husband

hi peeps . u .

Romantic Reveler

User Image
Jester Says...

*bumps and kisses all over thread* MUWA!! .D
_DeaTh_By_Llama_

I-i don't know what yet! O //A//O They are all so cute! Well i need a art work that i can use as a main art for my profile surprised so i guess maybe like a chibi! razz -shrugs- Hehe i would love to use your work as it ^ v^

ohh youu~ in chibi you can choose: soft color, full color or simple, the price is like 100k-120k (soft color is the most expensive because is a bit tired for me, and the only problem i have with the reference is that i cant draw really good hats sweatdrop

Beloved Genius

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Melty_Jelly
_DeaTh_By_Llama_

ohh youu~ in chibi you can choose: soft color, full color or simple, the price is like 100k-120k (soft color is the most expensive because is a bit tired for me, and the only problem i have with the reference is that i cant draw really good hats sweatdrop

Ohz well i like the soft color one surprised w-would you take 130k ? TT//TT
Oh no its completely alright! you can do my current if you would like! c: Whatever is more fun to you and easier!
I just have a little extra request though! :O If you can add a little word bubble and just have it saying heart like just draw a little heart in it? <33 Ill pay extra of course~ XDD
_DeaTh_By_Llama_

Oh no its completely alright! you can do my current if you would like! c: Whatever is more fun to you and easier!
I just have a little extra request though! :O If you can add a little word bubble and just have it saying heart like just draw a little heart in it? <33 Ill pay extra of course~ XDD

sure, if you want a WIP of it, you can tell me and i quote or pm you with it, thanks for visit my little shop gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright

Beloved Genius

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Melty_Jelly
_DeaTh_By_Llama_

sure, if you want a WIP of it, you can tell me and i quote or pm you with it, thanks for visit my little shop gaia_angelleft heart gaia_angelright

c: Oh alrighty sure! And do you want me to start a trade now or later? surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff