yeah give me your description ^^

Romantic Reveler

Melty_Jelly
Jesters Jingles

yeah give me your description ^^

User Image
Jester Says...

15 years old looking.
          A simple brown, long monkey tail and elf ears that are brown and fuzzy. (Half-monkey ears, mixed with elf.)
          Her clothes are discarded or pillaged pirate clothing. Her shirt is a plain, knotted white tunic
          Her pants are similar to Aladin's pants, white and puffy to the mid-shin.
          Clothes are dirty and holey.
          Her brown hair is straight, and down to mid-back in dread-locks.

..... i seriously hope that's not too much a pain in the a**. i'm working on some doodled sketch right now and it's not going real well, but hopefully i get it done for my request thread. DX how you draw the shirt, pants, and whether you add a belt or eye color is all up to you hon. i really didn't develop her that much yet, she's a character for my D&D game, and her creative license is free after what i just listed. i don't even care if you add jewelry or what kind of expression. *shrug*

also, since i don't have art, she's white. >.>; awkward.

anyway if you're still interested i'll send the trade. .)

Romantic Reveler

Melty_Jelly

User Image
Jester Says...

also i forgot!

full body - simple color!

Jesters Jingles

if you can give me a drawing, no matters how messy is, i can have a better idea of what do you want, or if you give me images of the diferent parts like hair,or clothes also i cant try it ^^ , i have a question , she have fur in all her body? or is like the cat girls with only ears and tail eith fur'?

Romantic Reveler

Melty_Jelly
Jesters Jingles

if you can give me a drawing, no matters how messy is, i can have a better idea of what do you want, or if you give me images of the diferent parts like hair,or clothes also i cant try it ^^ , i have a question , she have fur in all her body? or is like the cat girls with only ears and tail eith fur'?

User Image
Jester Says...

okeedoke, i'll finish the sketch. .D i'm on the clothes part anyway actually.

just her ears and tail. and her ears are elf-shaped, but brown and fuzzy. .)

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Your art is so cute!
Good luck with the shop. c:
Jesters Jingles

ok i will wait it, i add you to the list when you send me the trade~

Romantic Reveler

Melty_Jelly
Jesters Jingles

ok i will wait it, i add you to the list when you send me the trade~

User Image
Jester Says...

i forgot her belly button. XD i wrote some quick notes around her so you could see what i meant. .D i still apologize for that sketch. DX ew. the small circles on her clothes are holes. DX the one on her bangs is for the note above it.
          Scribbled Down Character Who Still Has No Name

and since i couldn't draw it well, these are the types of dreadlocks i meant - and they're brown like her tail and ears!
          Thick Awesome Swirl

NeverSincerely
Your art is so cute!
Good luck with the shop. c:

aww thank you~ you are so sweet and by the way cute avi yum_strawberry
Desu Rainbow Condoms

here is it~ i will send you the art without watermark at the end of the trade~ thank you whee
User Image
yum_strawberry bump
deidara doulsita

JUMBOOO

cutesu

Jesters Jingles

Musik Shigeko

If you want a WIP (work in progress) please tell me , and I pm or quote you with the WIP, thanks 4laugh

Anxious Shopper

Melty_Jelly

; ^; I would love one! Thank you so much~~

Romantic Reveler

User Image
Jester Says...

nope, surprise me! .D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash