Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon Seraph

oh my i want my own trainer OC ;w; but i have no imagination~
thanks for all >w<!!!

Blessed Spirit

Melty_Jelly
Prshhh I don't think she's got that imaginative of a design. xP
You could totally design your own! Besides, Penny's clothing colours are based off Zweilous. whee

I'm gonna skitter off to bed, but thank you again!!

Romantic Reveler

User Image
Jester Indubitably Says...

for when you get to mine, my 300k was already completed through trade in case you think it's gone too. XD

bump!

Jesters Jingles

sorry if im super late ;A; i have a lot of work recently you can pm if you want.

Romantic Reveler

Melty_Jelly
Jesters Jingles

sorry if im super late ;A; i have a lot of work recently you can pm if you want.

i know the feeling hon. i'm currently trying to get a job with this specific thing and it's my dream, and i'm busting a** trying to get it. emotion_8c my shop customers are kept waiting too while i figure it out.

honestly, i have a paid commission of my character from DA. if you haven't started mine yet, or if you have, this could serve as a MUCH better ref for you. she took liberty to make her belt purple, since i gave her creative freedom, but you can do what you want. also, you can add jewelry, or a belt of little sacks of gold or something on her hips too. her outfits pretty plain and basic here, which i like, because it gives people the ability to use their imaginations with her.

she's a pirate pirater. XD so her outfit can vary quite easily.

Anyamis - DA Reference

Romantic Reveler

bump.
i'd really like my art soon. it's been a long time with no updates on progress, and i spent 300k for this.

Romantic Reveler

User Image
Jester Indubitably Says...

~ bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items