Welcome to Gaia! ::

Floppy Kitten

As the title says, this is a name your own price shop. Take a look at my samples, and if you like what you see, offer whatever you think is fair!
Specify if you want bust, waist up, or fullbody!

Samples:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Slots:
Open~

* I don't draw couples, but feel free to request anything else so long as we're not breaking Gaia's rules!

Floppy Kitten

Or not? XD
Ohh I posted an offer on your other thread/other account (?) earlier today! Should I repost here? sweatdrop

Floppy Kitten

owlishly
Ohh I posted an offer on your other thread/other account (?) earlier today! Should I repost here? sweatdrop
Oh yay! ^^ No need to repost. He's super cute~! I accept. Just send the trade whenever. ((: I can't promise it will be done SUPER soon, though. ): Might take two weeks to get done depending on school.

Friendly Donator

3-5bil for these 2?
(x)
Oishi Yuma
owlishly
Oh yay! ^^ No need to repost. He's super cute~! I accept. Just send the trade whenever. ((: I can't promise it will be done SUPER soon, though. ): Might take two weeks to get done depending on school.
Great! I'm excited to see what he looks like in your style emotion_yatta

Take your time! I'll send the trade now to the first account so I don't get confused later.

Floppy Kitten

owlishly
Oishi Yuma
owlishly
Great! I'm excited to see what he looks like in your style emotion_yatta

Take your time! I'll send the trade now to the first account so I don't get confused later.

Thank you! ^u^
User Image

5bil for a piece of art okay?

Aged Zealot

Oishi Yuma

User Image
5b for these separate?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Floppy Kitten

emotion_donotwant

Floppy Kitten

Ice-Cold Smoker

Oishi Yuma

Maybe me? 45bill?
I really like the first example. heart

User Image
User Image

Floppy Kitten

CasperHauntsx
Oishi Yuma

Maybe me? 45bill?

User Image
User Image

And I really, REALLY love your avatar! ♥ So of course I'll draw for you. (:
If you don't like the art once you get it, you're more than welcomed to lower your offer.

Ice-Cold Smoker

Oishi Yuma
CasperHauntsx
Oishi Yuma

Maybe me? 45bill?

User Image
User Image

And I really, REALLY love your avatar! ♥ So of course I'll draw for you. (:
If you don't like the art once you get it, you're more than welcomed to lower your offer.

Why thank you, your ever so kind heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces