Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Player

User Image

Hello my name is Penguin, but I also go as Nagisa and for people who've known me for awhile, Yume.

I started pixel art this week, tbh, so I'm pretty new to this. But I was able to open a freebie shop and get lots of practice/examples for all of you guys.

I really love anime and listening to vocaloid songs! You can stick around and chat with me if you like.

I'm a highschooler, so yes I do have a life out of this game. Don't push me into finishing your art!

I use the program paint for this, so this stuff takes awhile v u v

I might not do you if I find your avi too cluttered, depending on your offer. I'm a picky artist sometimes, sorry.

Thank You's are appreciated emotion_bigheart

Do's:
- Gore <3
- Males
- Females

Don'ts:
- NSFW
- Backgrounds
-Mecha
-Armor

Bribe Extra:
- Companions
- Clutter
- 2+ avis *yes I can try doing group ones, but I haven't done so yet*
- Wings

*may add on to this list, this is all I've come up with for now*

The base I use is one I made myself, and it was made for a human avi! Meaning I will not be doing animal bases, sorry!

Dangerous Player

User Image

Order Form:

[quote="Free Penguins"][/quote]
[color=orange][b]Username:[/b] [size=10]-username here-[/size]
[b]Pay:[/b] [size=10]-how much you'll be paying here-[/size]
[b]Reference:[/b] [size=10]-reference image(s) here-[/size]
[b]Animated:[/b] [size=10]-yes or no-[/size]
[b]Extra:[/b] [size=10]-Extra here-[/size][/color]

All pixels will be animated unless chosen otherwise

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Slots:

1) Open
2) Open
3) Open
4) Open
5) Open

User Image

Dangerous Player

User Image

Don't have money to pay? That's fine, I accept Art Trades as well~
Art Trades Are Loved!

User ImageMy OCs:
Rukita

Referece:
User Image

Personality: She's outgoing, hyper and easy to get along with. She loves having fun and dragging around others in her games and doesn't have much patience for gloomy people. She loves skateboarding.

Race: Troll

Mary

Reference(s):
User Image (Alive Mary) User Image (Dead Mary)

About/Personality: When alive, she was a depressed child. She was later betrayed by someone she trusted completely and became a vengeful spirit, killing the living. But she could never kill the person responsible for her death since she's still attached to them, so takes her anger and pain out on other people, deceiving them and making them suffer through the same things she had.

*this is a greatly simplified about for Mary, since her past was a bit more complicated then this*

Race: Human ---& Evil Spirit

Kitsune *W.I.P OC*

Reference:
User Image

Personality: A trickster, she deceives unsuspecting people and murders them.

Race: Half kitsune, half human

Cream

Reference:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: She's not really good with school, and gets low scores. She's also seen as the "teacher's pet" since she's like an angel to all the teachers. She always wears a fake smile on her face, although she can be pretty rude. Most girl's in her school don't get along with her. She can also get flustered/embarrassed easily and when she's nervous she tends to be clumsy and trip a lot, which is hardly ever.

Race: Human

*New* Takuma

References:
User Image

Better, preferred refs w/ better outfits:

Regular
User Image

Personality: On the outside, he charms others with giving them smiles and helping around when necessary but on the inside he's actually a sadist who gets easily annoyed with people.

Race: I may decide to make him a cat demon of sorts, but I'm still thinking about this.

Haruka Kyousuke

References:

Outfit 1

Personality: Tends to be calm when alone but outgoing and optimistic when around others. He's always sleepy, unless excited of course *he loves sleeping*
He has a way of communicating to animals through a sort of mind reading way, though it's not like he can actually hear their voices. He can communicate back to animals without talking *not really telekinesis, it's sort of hard to explain, but he loves animals*

Race: Human

Or just my current avi. That works as well.

Art Trade Form:

[align=center][size=18][color=red]Art Trade!~[/color][/size][/align]
[quote="Free Penguins"][/quote]
[b]Username:[/b] [size=10]-your username here-[/size]
[b]Drawing:[/b] [size=10]-who are you drawing for me? <33-[/size]
[b]Example:[/b] [size=10]-an example of your art-[/size]
[b]Animated:[/b] [size=10]-yes or no-[/size]
[b]Reference:[/b] [size=10]-reference image(s) of your avi, OC, etc-[/size]

Slots:

1) Open
2) Open
3) Open

Dangerous Player

Dangerous Player

User Image
*shhh I know I spelt received wrong /cri*

All my received OC art! Freebies, Art Trades, and even stuff I bought. Love you guys!!

Rukita:

User Image

Mary:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Kitsune:

-None-

Dangerous Player

Dangerous Player

Dangerous Player

Dangerous Player

Shop open~!

Dangerous Player

Dangerous Player

Dangerous Player

Dangerous Player

Shy Kitten

4,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Hi there, can we do the art trade XD I'm feeling bored and I wanted some art samples JUST wondering if we could do the art trade that's it XD

PS currently not on computer so will fill the form after.

Dangerous Player

Originalist
Hi there, can we do the art trade XD I'm feeling bored and I wanted some art samples JUST wondering if we could do the art trade that's it XD

PS currently not on computer so will fill the form after.

Sure, I'm feeling a bit bored as well v u v
I'll have to get started on it tomorrow though since it's getting pretty late ; u ;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff