Welcome to Gaia! ::

welcome to palette town!

1 100.0% [ 55 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22

Enduring Noob

Chibi Geekie

hihi there! >v< sorry that I forgot about this!! RL stuff kept me away from gaia unexpectedly but im back now.
I'm drawing your oc right now, do you still want the winter outfit, or do you want to change it to the new years one? heart

Fluffy Girl

Kuratine
Chibi Geekie

hihi there! >v< sorry that I forgot about this!! RL stuff kept me away from gaia unexpectedly but im back now.
I'm drawing your oc right now, do you still want the winter outfit, or do you want to change it to the new years one? heart

That's okay!
I actually updated it once more with another look
xD

So I'll have you pick which one you like best to draw~
= w=b

Enduring Noob

Chibi Geekie

here you go!
i was getting into it so I drew you a waist
thank you for buying emotion_bigheart

User Image

Fluffy Girl

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʟᴘᴀcᴀ
                              The Fluffy Chibi

OMG
                                OMG
                                OMG
                                O AO

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

I MAY JUST ORDER MORE FROM YOU
                                O wO
                                <333333333333333333333333333333333

Kuratine

Fluffy Girl

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kuratine

STYLE  Chibi if possible, if not, then a bust again.
                                            REFERENCE  Ally Alpaca
                                            NOTES  Was wondering if possible, you can do something similar like of my sig where it has that same basic background with the same text beside my girl. I would even love it if you can draw her true fluffy form near her or her holding it if possible.
                                            TOTAL  250bil

SINCERELY,

Chibi Geekie

Enduring Noob

Chibi Geekie
User Image

Kuratine

REFERENCE  Ally Alpaca
                                            NOTES  Was wondering if possible, you can do something similar like of my sig where it has that same basic background with the same text beside my girl. I would even love it if you can draw her true fluffy form near her or her holding it if possible.
                                            TOTAL  250bil

SINCERELY,

Chibi Geekie

hehe im glad you liked the last one * ////v////* <3

accepted ! I'll do chibi since I havent done them for a while. I can make you two versions too, one fullsize chibi by itself and a sig banner version

heart

Fluffy Girl

Kuratine
Chibi Geekie
User Image

Kuratine

REFERENCE  Ally Alpaca
                                            TOTAL  250bil

SINCERELY,

Chibi Geekie

hehe im glad you liked the last one * ////v////* <3

accepted ! I'll do chibi since I havent done them for a while. I can make you two versions too, one fullsize chibi by itself and a sig banner version

heart

User Image

The Fluffy Chibi

Yaaaaaaay!
                                Thank you so much!
                                >w<

Also, I notice that you did a Mini style Chibi and was wondering if that one was good to have for the chibi order or not.
                                <333
                                [/loves Vocaloid's to the point she got both games on her vita]

Enduring Noob

Chibi Geekie

Yaaaaaaay!
Thank you so much!
>w<

Also, I notice that you did a Mini style Chibi and was wondering if that one was good to have for the chibi order or not.
<333

oh is the mini chibi style the one you want? I was going to do a large one [ this] and shrink it for the signature version (so you would get a big version and a signature version)

but I don't mind combining both (a large chibi and a mini chibi signature)

or I can just do a mini chibi signature by itself, so in that case you can offer something lower since they're pretty simple for me to draw ^ v ^

Banilito's Bae

User Image

Kuratine

STYLE  preferably a normal bust if that's okay
                                            REFERENCE  My Tera Character
                                            NOTES  you can pick any outfit or even put her in a plain t-shirt if that's what you want, I really really love when people make her braids longer but you wouldn't have to if you didn't want to sweatdrop
                                            TOTAL  Would 150bil be okay? I can try to sell a few things and get more if needed, your art is lovely ^^

SINCERELY,

Ahrissa

Edit: eep just noticed you filled the slot while I was filling out the form, sorry sorry I'll post again another time ^^;

Fluffy Girl

Kuratine
Chibi Geekie

Yaaaaaaay!
Thank you so much!
>w<

<333

oh is the mini chibi style the one you want? I was going to do a large one [ this] and shrink it for the signature version (so you would get a big version and a signature version)

but I don't mind combining both (a large chibi and a mini chibi signature)

or I can just do a mini chibi signature by itself, so in that case you can offer something lower since they're pretty simple for me to draw ^ v ^

User Image

The Fluffy Chibi

Oh, I do like the idea that the Large Chibi alone plus a Mini Chibi Sig

And I do want to pay alot, since your art is just so GORGEOUS
                                Plus, your art style fits my OC's character so perfectly
                                <333333

Enduring Noob

Ahrissa
User Image

Kuratine

NOTES  you can pick any outfit or even put her in a plain t-shirt if that's what you want, I really really love when people make her braids longer but you wouldn't have to if you didn't want to sweatdrop
                                            TOTAL  Would 150bil be okay? I can try to sell a few things and get more if needed, your art is lovely ^^

SINCERELY,

Ahrissa

Edit: eep just noticed you filled the slot while I was filling out the form, sorry sorry I'll post again another time ^^;

accepted! because I want to draw the maid outfit LOL
do you prefer her ears to be drawn? i thought the one with the head baos is really cute, but i don't mind drawing a different outfit if you prefer one with ears * v *

Enduring Noob

Chibi Geekie

waaaaah thank you I appreciate ;//////////v//////////;

Banilito's Bae

Kuratine
Ahrissa
User Image

Kuratine

SINCERELY,

Ahrissa

accepted! because I want to draw the maid outfit LOL
do you prefer her ears to be drawn? i thought the one with the head baos is really cute, but i don't mind drawing a different outfit if you prefer one with ears * v *

I really prefer the ears mostly because I looove braids and your style for drawing hair is so pretty emotion_kirakira but if you really really really love the baos, maybe you could have some extra hair hanging down from them around the bangs? ^^ The maid outfit is actually a totally separate costume set from the head baos item so you could definitely still do that outfit without the baos surprised
The maid one is honestly one of my favorites, they have a dyeable one in the game too that I've been saving up for 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff