Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
AngryCello
evil_is_a_sexi_bitch
CheCheBoomBoom
Well I don't want to put an order in and not be able to pay it. Especially cause sometimes I don't get online for a while just due to life sweatdrop And I would hate to leave high and dry without paying.

But I don't mind staying and chatting. Best way to make new friends! emotion_awesome

AngryCello
Hell yeah! People think it is weird when I tell them that for my birthday I usually want coloring books. You know the ones you can get in a dollar store emotion_yatta And I'm 22 (about to be 23 emotion_0A0 )

Oo, coloring books. Now I want coloring books. CheChe and I are would totally entertain ourselves with coloring books xd Charcoal is pretty fun too.
lol Hell yeah coloring books are awesome! That's all I ever want and people judge me! But I'm just too cool for them emotion_dealwithit

I've tried charcoal once, and ended up just making a big mess. lol But it was hella fun. It's amazing the things people can do with charcoal art.

And side walk art. Those are pretty bad a** too. emotion_yatta

Friendly Businesswoman

9,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
evil_is_a_sexi_bitch
AngryCello
evil_is_a_sexi_bitch
CheCheBoomBoom
Well I don't want to put an order in and not be able to pay it. Especially cause sometimes I don't get online for a while just due to life sweatdrop And I would hate to leave high and dry without paying.

But I don't mind staying and chatting. Best way to make new friends! emotion_awesome

AngryCello
Hell yeah! People think it is weird when I tell them that for my birthday I usually want coloring books. You know the ones you can get in a dollar store emotion_yatta And I'm 22 (about to be 23 emotion_0A0 )

Oo, coloring books. Now I want coloring books. CheChe and I are would totally entertain ourselves with coloring books xd Charcoal is pretty fun too.
lol Hell yeah coloring books are awesome! That's all I ever want and people judge me! But I'm just too cool for them emotion_dealwithit

I've tried charcoal once, and ended up just making a big mess. lol But it was hella fun. It's amazing the things people can do with charcoal art.

I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed anywhere near charcoal or those big-a** chalk sticks crying

People act like I'm going to just draw on my driveway, which happens to be big enough for four cars to park on and is always empty and inviting looking and stuff.... Not that I would...

Sparkly Pirate

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
evil_is_a_sexi_bitch
AngryCello
evil_is_a_sexi_bitch
CheCheBoomBoom

AngryCello

Yeah, I've seen some pretty awesome sidewalk art. I'd probably go crazy with it and doodle silly things on the entire side of the street blaugh

CheCheBoomBoom

Pssssh, you totally would. And then I'd have to pull you to the next driveway because you would be OCD about covering the entire thing, lol.

Friendly Businesswoman

9,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
AngryCello
evil_is_a_sexi_bitch
AngryCello
evil_is_a_sexi_bitch
CheCheBoomBoom

AngryCello

Yeah, I've seen some pretty awesome sidewalk art. I'd probably go crazy with it and doodle silly things on the entire side of the street blaugh

CheCheBoomBoom

Pssssh, you totally would. And then I'd have to pull you to the next driveway because you would be OCD about covering the entire thing, lol.
What happened to "no harm, no foul" and things like that? I don't see what the problem is, as long as it can be fixed by a well aimed water balloon emo

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
CheCheBoomBoom

AngryCello

evil_is_a_sexi_bitch

The three of you have a rather amusing conversation going on right now. xD

Though I have to agree -- there shouldn't be a problem with it since it's kind of easy to get rid of sidewalk chalk art.

Friendly Businesswoman

9,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
x-Beautiful---Delusions-x
CheCheBoomBoom

AngryCello

evil_is_a_sexi_bitch

The three of you have a rather amusing conversation going on right now. xD

Though I have to agree -- there shouldn't be a problem with it since it's kind of easy to get rid of sidewalk chalk art.
I know, right? All you need is a bucket, or a pitcher, or a big plastic bag with a bunch of holes in it. It's like a watering can, but out of a plastic bag eek

Okay, so I made up the last one, but I still want to see someone try it sweatdrop

EDIT: Oh, since you're online, AngryCello just finished Empress Boa's art, so he'll probably start yours when he's had time to sleep a bit. Whooo for late-night push to get it finished. Even tho technically it's no longer late night, and it's all the way over to next afternoon redface

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
CheCheBoomBoom
I know, right? All you need is a bucket, or a pitcher, or a big plastic bag with a bunch of holes in it. It's like a watering can, but out of a plastic bag eek

Okay, so I made up the last one, but I still want to see someone try it sweatdrop

EDIT: Oh, since you're online, AngryCello just finished Empress Boa's art, so he'll probably start yours when he's had time to sleep a bit. Whooo for late-night push to get it finished. Even tho technically it's no longer late night, and it's all the way over to next afternoon redface

xD I would totally try to use a big plastic bag with a bunch of holes in it. That would be so much fun. It's just creating a horrible mess in the process of cleaning. :'D

o.o
[/total fail]
So that's why I had this subscribed. xDD
I thought I was waiting to see spots open. I have been to way too many shops for art recently. gonk I can't even keep up with my pending trades anymore.
Anyway~! That's fine. :3 Thanks for letting me know~ There's no rush from my side. ^^

8,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
CheCheBoomBoom
emotion_jawdrop
You totally should! If that's not a middle finger to society I don't know what is lol.
I think you would be amazing with chalk art! emotion_yatta

AngryCello

You say that like it is a bad thing emotion_awesome

Some side walk art should never be destroyed!

NEVAR!! emotion_jawdrop

Friendly Businesswoman

9,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
evil_is_a_sexi_bitch
CheCheBoomBoom
emotion_jawdrop
You totally should! If that's not a middle finger to society I don't know what is lol.

AngryCello

NEVAR!! emotion_jawdrop
You don't understand, lol. I'm a terrible artist. About all I can do is color inside the lines, I don't even trust myself to pick out the right colored pencil or crayon. There would be many many people outside with garden hoses if I did that. I can't live with that sort of heartache crying

Sparkly Pirate

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
CheCheBoomBoom
evil_is_a_sexi_bitch
CheCheBoomBoom
emotion_jawdrop

AngryCello

NEVAR!! emotion_jawdrop
You don't understand, lol. I'm a terrible artist. About all I can do is color inside the lines, I don't even trust myself to pick out the right colored pencil or crayon. There would be many many people outside with garden hoses if I did that. I can't live with that sort of heartache crying

I heart your art.

Draw me a prinny emotion_kirakira

Friendly Businesswoman

9,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
AngryCello
CheCheBoomBoom
evil_is_a_sexi_bitch
CheCheBoomBoom
emotion_jawdrop

AngryCello

NEVAR!! emotion_jawdrop

I heart your art.

Draw me a prinny emotion_kirakira
I can't even tell what I drew sometimes D:

Friendly Businesswoman

9,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Bunaiko
Well thank you for considering! ^o^
AC finished all the other open orders, and is about to open the shop for new orders again. We're leaving you a reserved spot, so whenever you get around to updating your order, just post here again, and we'll put you back into a normal slot emotion_yatta

Quote:

This is also an early morning bump for any people that'd like to get an order in now. 3 slots are now open. If we get more than three orders before we can update the thread title and first post, the first three will be added to the slots, and the remainder will be put down as pre-orders, to be finished before we open the shop to the public again. Thanks to everyone stopping by to shop here emotion_bigheart
ORDER

Request: Single, Full-body, Colored, Normal, Sig
90k+50k+50k+40k+15k= 245k + 15k (tip)= 260k

Reference Pic:
User Image

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff446/CYPHAM01/nekocellphonemimi.png

Preferences:Cool/Cute/No Sexy

Text:"Pho Mimi" in neat please :3

Sparkly Unicorn

18,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
ORDER

Request:full color chibi or normal

Reference Pic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Preferences: Make her look cute.

Text: I'd like her name on it at the top or bottom.

Friendly Businesswoman

9,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Mimi Pho
ORDER

Request: Single, Full-body, Colored, Normal, Sig
90k+50k+50k+40k+15k= 245k + 15k (tip)= 260k

Reference Pic:
User Image

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff446/CYPHAM01/nekocellphonemimi.png

Preferences:Cool/Cute/No Sexy

Text:"Pho Mimi" in neat please :3
We'd be happy to draw your character. AngryCello is only drawing waist up normal pictures right now, because he's busy in real life. If you really want your art full body, let us know, and AC can try to get a full body pic in for you. If it's okay with you though, he can get a waist-up picture done more quickly for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff