Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

::Wanders out and puts on foot on a box and leans forward:: Hi there, i'm Zealous reign, you might have known from from such other shops like Divinity of Moo, and ummmm.....uuhh....yeah that place, if you didn't shame on you! ::points.......long pause.......intense stare.....:: emotion_eyebrow .........you!

but that's beside the point, a while back...couple months Gaia sought to shut me down cause seemingly i'm a harden criminal........right emotion_eyebrow i have return to open another shop untill i break some cornball a** rule and they shut me down again......it always happens emotion_facepalm .....ANYWHO

i give to you Anarchy Reigns......there was supposed to be a cool graphic here....but i haven't made it yet....sorries.....it'll show up sooner or later for now you get BIG TEXT!

Anarchy Reigns!

::stares at the text:: emotion_facepalm ....lord help me its like i'm running a cable access channel show from a basement

Anywhoo, i got samples down there....safe.....mod approved samples....... emotion_donotwant
please been respectful, come hang out, be cool man...be cool....OKTHNXBAI!

9/21/2014- after thinking about it, i am going to have to switch from a bribe shop to something else, the reason gold vs cash, this is starting to become a lingering problem for me when i see the offers, the lowest everyone seems to wanna try to do is 30bil, if we go by gaia gold wise i am basically drawing art for like a 1.50$ and lets be honest i ain't even seeing that in real money for the amount of time i put in producing each piece, its almost laughable, and i feel right now i am producing some of my best work yet, but am i seeing anything from it, nope, and i'm slowly turning into gaia most disgruntle artist

so either need offers that are reasonable and worth doing or i need to set prices and stick to them, or strictly do RLCs, and the latter is really strongly being consider i'm doing one last commission cause i started it randomly, then after that we'll see.... sad

9/26/2014 - focusing on Halloweens theme avys only for commissions, demons, creepiness, weirdness etc etc etc is what i am looking for, Real offers, if your offer is low i will either ignore it or tell you thats why i am passing you up, RLC are always open, PM for more info, have fun kaythxbai~

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

Samples lovely vivid colored saaammpplleeees!~

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

order form/requirements/things i don't do

now i am open to most avys/OCs/etc
but understand if its some mish mash ******** mess good chance i most likely won't consider you, nothing against your personal fashion choices just some references are pushing it, also i offer from body works thats head to toe people, also i draw boobs clearly from my samples, i like them their lovely plushy comfy pillows, nothing against characters with small bust sizes its just thats what i like to do, so keep that in MIND when you wanna commission me i draw you busty whee

speaking on references, its always good to have one, that means: character sheet or avy, something to base off what youre trying to get me to work on, that also includes pose references or whatever, i am not telepathic i can't gage what youre trying to get me achieve. Now if youre looking for me to choose a pose from you then remember youre giving me IE: the artist, artistic freedom to render your Avy/character/oc the way i see them it will be tasteful and under the guideliness of gaia tos

payment/process: Gold/items/etc, understand the hierarchy of these things, Gaia and actual RLC aren't on the same level, RLC always get first billing, also i don't speak about RLC openingly on Gaia cause thats a situation to get in trouble and i have enuff strikes against me as they claim emotion_facepalm

Quote:
username:

reference avy/sample:

offer:

preference of style
(meaning reference to pose or idea of pose,
subject being sexy/coy/playful or artistic free reign)

other/extras/etc:

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

The Whiteboard

Sugar Shy Studios
username: Sugar Shy Studios

reference avy/sample: User Image and User Image

offer: 500 Bill

preference of style
Possible poses but if you think you can pull of a type of dominating sexy look on him, while she's and shy, and cute without one of those poses, you have all free reign.

other/extras/etc: Make him look cocky and her shy and timid. She does come up to his shoulders. I'd also like to request WIPs if possible, just to make sure that you don't have to make major changes to it once its finished. He is wearing a red tie, though its hardly noticeable on the avi itself.

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

Desirable Sex Symbol

You got shut down O_o;; wtf is gaia coming to.

I came back cause I miss talking with my friends and decided to make a new OC and what do I see? Gaia getting worse. Yep, fun times XD

Eternal Gatekeeper

emotion_kirakira

O.G. Lovergirl

I want....:drools:

Pemmu's Senpai

Magical Girl

Omg yes. emotion_kirakira

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300