STILL on hiatus, and it's becoming more difficult to convince myself to come back, though I'd like to someday. Now that I'm finished with college, real life is catching up fast! Once I get things sorted out, though, I hope Gaia is still around haha.
General Rules 1. Follow the R&C Rules and Guidelines and the Gaia TOS.
2. Please be respectful and don't rush me. I am usually not a speedy artist and can take up to months to finish something.
3. Don't erase my signature and claim my work as your own.
4. If you're using my art elsewhere, please tell me before you do!
5. Type in a way that I can read. I can stand a few lol's and omg's (I'm very guilty of this), but at the very least please use some form of punctuation and spell out words.
Ordering Guidelines 1. The quality and size (headshot, bust, waist, fullbody, etc.) of the piece is related to the value of the payment item. For example, I will not do a fullbody unless the item is worth over 1 million gold or in the "fullbody" section of my wishlist. If the item is worth multi millions--first of all, why are you commissioning ME with it, lol--then you can request a couple, multiple pieces, and/or a complex background.
2. I know some of the items on my wishlist are unreasonably pricey for my skill level. I'm just putting them out there on the off chance, not bragging.
Ordering Steps 1. Post your order in the thread (please do not PM me).
2. I will reply in the thread to tell you if I accept your order or not. In most cases, I choose based on my interest in the subject.
3. If I accept, you begin the trade with me.
4. Sometime while I'm working I'll post a WIP (work in progress) of your art on this site (subject to change) for reassurance that I'm actually going to give you something for your payment or if you want to check if I get details correct.
5. When I'm finished, I will complete the trade and send you a link to the final version via PM.