Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Intro~

Hello. Welcome to my Art Thread. I need more practice with human avis so here I am. Below is the order form, rules, and prices. I will also have a section for join me sessions ^W^. I look forward to drawing and chatting with everyone.
~Rules~

~I have the right to reject any avi that I find too difficult~
~I might have to lower details or take some things away while drawing. I will try not to do this much but if I have trouble drawing something I won't really have a choice~
~Please don't be rude to other buyers. I am hoping that most of you are use to the art market so I don't think I will have this problem but the rule is just to be on the safe side~
~Send the trade after I accept the order. I won't accept it but I want to make sure you have the gold~
~At the end of every week, either Friday or Saturday, I will do a drawing for someone to get free art if you have another avi or oc that you want done~
~I have the right to add or take away rules as I see fit~
~Pricing and Don'ts~

Pricing

~Line Art Only~ 750k, 850k for blinky

~Colored with No Shading~ 900k, 1 mil for blinky

~Colored with Shading~ 1.5 mil, 2.5 mil for blinky

Dont's

~I don't do couples. I'm not good with poses so couple art would be too difficult for me at first. I might change this later~
~I don't do clutter. I don't feel like trying to depict every item on your avi. Sorry ;~; ~
~I don't do complex poses yet. I will be working on this :/ I only do simple ones for now~
~Order Form~

[quote=Amaerilde]~Amaerilde, I would like some Chibi Art~[/quote]
Username:
Art Type:
Reference: (Please still screen shot your avi if it is your current one)
Payment amount:
Other: (anything extra that you want added)
~Slots~

~Announcements~

~11/16/2014~

I am no longer doing blinky art until I can improve on my shading and lineart ^.^ Sorry for an inconvenience.
~Reserved~
~The Chibi Shop is now open~
yum_puddi yum_puddi
yum_puddi yum_puddi Bump bump bump :3 Sorry I haven't been active! yum_puddi yum_puddi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff