The best option of all, the POLLWHORE option. 0.5 50.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
^^ Hello. I'm Aki Oukami.

I will be taking art commissions for a while since I haven't been able to post on gaia much to get gold.

The rules are simple. Post in the thread

Gaia Name:
Picture of Avi:
Traditional or CG:
Chibi, waist up, full body.:
Additional Info:
(Anything extra you want me to include)

Things I can't draw:

Simple. some things on gaia I just... can't draw. Whether it be because I can't get a clear view of the item, or it's too tedious to try to draw. So far things I can't draw are:

.Muskateer tops

Samples

Yes yes yes. What you've been waiting for. I will draw Chibi's, waist up pics, and full body pics.

Chibi: [x] It's a little smuged because I used the wrong paper for this one. I don't have any CG chibi samples yet.

Waist up: [x] [x] something like these. <3<3 Cute huh.

Full Body: [x] I may include a background if you want, but It won't be anything too fancy. Maybe a cresent moon or something like the flames in this pic.

Media:

Ah yes. The media. Well there are two kinds I like to do. Traditional. This involves colored pencils. I don't ink my drawings, I outline them in black colored pencil, it dosen't smudge like regular graphite pencil and dosen't run like ink.
CG is something EVERYBODY (well the majority of gaia) likes. This involves countless hours making a sketch, then doing lineart, and then lots of layers, and adding color, and later it turns into a CG pic. Now, I like CGing, It's fun. But it will take sometime, so normally I can't do it untill the weekend being that since I'm 15, like alot of other high schoolers around this time, I have exams to study for.

Prices:

What? I don't work for free.

Traditional:
Chibi: 2k
Waist-up: 3k
Full Body: 5k

CG:
Chibi: 4k
Waist-Up: 6k
Full Body: 10k

*For couples, or group pics, just multiply the price by however many people you want in the pic. ^^ Kay?

---ORIGINAL CHARACTERS---

I know people like art of their OC's, I'm not one to disagree (the girl with the cat ears in my samples is my OC, "S.K.A" wink But sometimes I can't draw some of the stuff your OC chara. may have, so, if you want me to draw an OC, PM me with a VERY accurate description, or a pic if you have on availible and We will work out a price that way. (Don't ask why I charge different prices for OCs, I'm just weird like that, it won't be too much more though.)

---FAN ART---

I don't normally like drawing characters from an anime, so I don't normally do it, unless you bribe me really well <3<3

---ART THEFT---

All these images are mine. I drew them from my head, using my pencil, and my tablet and none of it is taken from someone else. If I find people taking credit for my artwork I WILL report you to a gaia mod. If you see Anyone else taking credit for my artwork, then please tell me. If you see the username AeroDynamic Equilibrium posting any of my artwork. Don't fret. It's my mule account.

F.A.Q

Q: When do you want me to send the trade?
A. As soon as you see your name on the waiting list. Then you send the trade and I will confirm when I'm done with you're art. When you confirm the trade for the art a second time, I will PM you the art. I will NOT confirm unless I am done with your pic. Ok? That way you know I'm not going to run away with your money <3<3

Q: Do you do art trades?
A: I don't like doing them, But if you're interested, post in the thread and we'll work something out.

Q: It's been a few days, where is my art?
A: Shh. I have a life too, ya know. Not only am I cramming for 3 NYS Regents exams, but a few finals as well. I also have a boyfriend who I love and adore and I like to spend lots of time with him. But, neither of us have a car so I'm not there 24/7. Youll get your art, and I'm not going to confirm the trade untill it's done. Normally, Traditional art will take a day or two, as to where CG art may take a bit longer Up to a week or more.

Q:
Can I pay you with Items?
A: Donations Items only, preferably sealeds. I value sealeds at 7k. If you plan to pay me with some other donation item, just post it in the thread and we'll try to work something out.

Q: Can I PM you?
A: Uh... Try not to, unless I've stated otherwise.

Q: Can I see the sketch before you finish it?
A: Yup, If you want to see your sketch before I CG it or color it please post that when you order it. <3<3<3 If you don't like the sketch, you may cancel the trade or you may ask me if you want any modifications made to it. Whatever makes you happy, ne?

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Waiting List:
1. The_King - Full Body CG - Pg. 5

Completed:

SnowyPanda
marielle`
Loneliness
Waiting for Trade Confirmation

-N/A-
i wanted to check your samples out before i see if i want one and it wont let me it keeps saying forbidden
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yo. I'm Leiko. Aki's kickass friend. I am awesome. And Aki's art is awesomer. So order it from her since it'll help her, and it's totally worth it. Don't make her mad. Don't make me mad. Or I'll claw your eyes out with my sweetass nails <3 You must admit they look very cool though, yes? Yes. Anyway, help Aki out and buy her beautiful art. Be nice to us. Now :3

Reveler

too expensive for level sorry

Tipsy Conversationalist

It's cute...
But deffinately not something I'd pay that much for. =/
Sorry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers