Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Explorer

hey everyone!

welcome to the adeby art shop. i'll be honest, we're mainly here- back on gaia after 7 years (jfc)- to promote our RLC, which you can find links to in our next two posts.
so while we're here we're going to do an art shop (we already did an art auction!) and settle ourselves back into the gaian ways. most of the funds we make from commissions here will go back to the wonderful art community of gaia, because the system for artists here is awesome and we'd love to contribute to it. feel free to talk to us!
this shop has two artists with two different sets of commissions available, but you can commission us both for one price.

the rules:

follow the tos
we are within our rights to turn down your commission request
no haggling/making an offer with money you don't have
please don't RP in the thread

joint commissions prices!!
fullbody: 40b

Blessed Hunter

hallo! i'm frumpitt! i'm a super poor college student who offers RLC here! if you're interested in that, you can just follow the directions in the link provided. if not, though, and you're a tumblr user, please reblog it! i'd greatly appreciate it, even if you can't do RLC.
as i am a college student, please keep in mind that i am busy outside of gaia. i've got schoolwork and a job to do and other irl things. so if you're commissioning me, please be patient c:

will do
-all genders
-couples
-fanart
-avis
-minimal clutter

won't do
-nsfw
-animal-like...things idk
-super cluttered avis
-mecha
-anything w/o a reference

i charge 5b for a bust, 10b for a halfbody, 15b for a fullbody and 2b for cheebs. it's an additional 2b per character and 5b for complex backgrounds (plain color backgrounds are free!)

]User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

commissioners;
/

complete;
/Sekushi-Senpai

Friendly Explorer

hi there!
below you can find samples of my full body arts. i only offer chibi and full body, chibi example can be found in my signature. you can find my RLC here! & you can commission me on this thread by quoting this post.

i will draw:
all genders, fanart, avis, couples, most things not listed in won't draw- ask me!

i won't draw:
nsfw, gore, mecha

prices:
chibi: ~20b
full body: ~30b
couples: ~50b

commissioners:
/

completed:
/

User Image User Image User Image

Blessed Hunter

reserved yum_strawberry

Friendly Explorer

yum_puddi reserved yum_puddi

Blessed Hunter

we are now.. yum_strawberry

Friendly Explorer

...open for business!

Blessed Hunter

yum_strawberry

Blessed Hunter

yum_strawberry

Blessed Hunter

yum_strawberry

Blessed Hunter

yum_strawberry

Bloblike Cat

13,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Jumper 500
frumpitt

Would you do a half body of Her for 10b plus tip?

Blessed Hunter

Sekushi-Senpai
frumpitt

Would you do a half body of Her for 10b plus tip?

oooh, she's so cute! i'd love to! do you have any more information on her and stuff? anything you'd like me to know or do? c:

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
frumpitt

ALRIGHT! OK! LETS DO DIS!

What I would like is art done of my twin and my avis.

I want both avies to be fist bumping if you can.
If not, then holding up rings.
They will be saying through thought bubbles...
{Wonder Twin Power Activate}
This bubble should be shared, while each one will have a separate thought bubble after the big one over their heads.
For this avi
User Image
He should be saying {FORM OF....ICE MENORA!}
While my current avi, should have a thought bubble saying {FORM OF...Uh....UH! ICE...POTATO!}

Think it can be done?

Bloblike Cat

13,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Jumper 500
frumpitt

Ahh, thank-you!
She changes the color scheme of her outfit a lot, she's a magic-wielding Neko spirit. Her tail is optional.
I have This that I just finished as another color scheme I like for her. The things on her hairbands are Bells, as well as the thing at the end of her hat. She's playful, happy, outgoing, and a little bit ditzy. She's a tad bit mischievous and likes to pull pranks, but they don't usually work out or backfire since she tends to forget things,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff