Total Votes:[ 16 ]
Syndelvia
Murcielago Kuroko V2
Syndelvia
Princely Princess Milky
Syndelvia

Love the avi

Thank you ^^ ~ yours too! I wish I could make a christmas avi >A<
pfft, devil avi's are the way to go... those or cosplay avi's *poses* guess what I am?

You ish Gaige :'3
*rings a bell* ten points to the gaian I want to rp bring down to prove machines can bring down a devil heart

Sweet Lunatic

Murcielago Kuroko V2
Syndelvia
Murcielago Kuroko V2
Syndelvia
Princely Princess Milky
Syndelvia

Love the avi

pfft, devil avi's are the way to go... those or cosplay avi's *poses* guess what I am?

*rings a bell* ten points to the gaian I want to rp bring down to prove machines can bring down a devil heart

But.. I'm not a devil? XD
Syndelvia
Murcielago Kuroko V2
Syndelvia
Murcielago Kuroko V2
Syndelvia

ur horns, wings and tail say differently

Sweet Lunatic

Murcielago Kuroko V2
Syndelvia
Murcielago Kuroko V2
Syndelvia
Murcielago Kuroko V2
Syndelvia

I'm a Dragon. XD
Syndelvia
Murcielago Kuroko V2
Syndelvia
Murcielago Kuroko V2
Syndelvia

I'm a Dragon. XD
pfft, you are a devil class demon, dragon yeah right X3

Sweet Lunatic

Murcielago Kuroko V2
Syndelvia
Murcielago Kuroko V2
Syndelvia
Murcielago Kuroko V2
Syndelvia

I'm a Dragon. XD
pfft, you are a devil class demon, dragon yeah right X3

Lol nah my old RPC is a demon, she's gone now but, I am a Dragon though. Lol proof of all the hard work in creating her and it's not even done. XD

▶ Roleplay Character Profile ◀

▶ Basics
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇

[»]True Name: Syndelvia
[»]Titles: The Graceful
[»]Nicknames: Syn
[»]Affiliation: Drakon
[»]Faction: Tiamat
[»]Marital Status: Single
[»]Occupation: Unknown yet

[→]Brief Biography:
[»] Syn is not a pureblood Tiamat, her father Rafza is a pureblood ice dragon, where her mother Zerina is a pureblood water dragon; Both refused to listen to their parents and fell in love and joined together thus creating Miirym. Half ice, half water dragon, she inherited both of her parents colors ice blue and deep purple.

As a young dragon, Syn was taken through her mothers side after the invasion of humanity against Tiamat. During that invasion she horribly lost her father at a such a young age; as she grew Syn grew up with the boys and gained some tomboy characteristics, even after when her mother stepped in to intervene in making her a proper woman, which her mother blamed her fathers blood in her due to how stubborn he was. As she bloomed Syn one day made a name for herself among the other Tiamat by keeping them safe by protecting them with a few others from the relentless humans who seek to rid of them from the shores that lead to the beautiful sea. She tried to seek a calm and safe agreement with the humans but, her voice fell upon deaf ears and they attacked.

Syn then warned them that if provoked she and the others would not hesitate to attack and thus the humans learned how wrathful Tiamat's could be. Due to losing her father, Syn wasn't about to let the humans walk all over them no matter how calm and easygoing they seemed. That day she acted only as a Guardian but, she knew it wasn't for her.

[Relationship to the Bahamut] » Syn idolizes how brilliant warriors the Bahamut can be, as well as she always marveled at their pure blood lineage. The way they fought was like an adrenaline rush if witnessed; she disregards how prideful they can be and looks to the good side of each dragon.

[Relationship to the Ryujin] » To be announced

[Relationship to the Culebre] » The way how they are colored monochrome always peeked her interest, regardless of the lack of color she found them beautiful. Much like the Bahamut, Syn idolizes the Culebre and how technologically advanced they are, especially in how they make their weapons. There are times where she did not see eye to eye to their desire to eradicate mankind since.. not all humans are a threat; least in how she observed.

▶ Appearance

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇

[»]Appearance Age: 28
[»]Actual Age: Unknown
[»]Date of Birth: Unknown
[»]Zodiac: Dragon
[»]Place of Birth: To be announced
[»]Race: Tiamat (not a pure blood.)
[»]Height: 5'5"
[»]Weight: 150
[»]Build: Curvy and Fit
[»]Skin Color: Lightly tanned
[»]Blood Type: Unknown
[»]Natural Eye Color: Neon Green
[»]Natural Hair Color: Black
[»]Current Hair Color: black
[»]Hair Length: Medium length
[»]Defining Facial Features: None
[»]Dominant Hand: Right hand

▶ ▶ Personality

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇

[→]Five Major Personality Traits:
[»] Kindly
[»] Trusting
[»] Adventurous
[»] Dedicated
[»] Graceful

[→] Likes:
[»] Ice, Water, and Snow
[»] Steak - Not picky
[»] Being around other Draconian
[»] Swimming
[»] WILL eat humans

[→] Dislikes:
[»] Disrespect
[»] Arrogant fools
[»] Some humans depending who they are

[→] Three Common Quotes:
[»] "The world is the same.. just.. less in it." - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
[»]
[»]

▶ ▶ ▶ Combat

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇

[→]Shift: Synthesis
[»]Shift Type: Wrathful (Half shift)
[»]Shift Height: 9'9"
[»]Shift Description: In this half shift she's just a normal blue and purple dragon, MINIMAL spikes upon her body.
[»]Shift Abilities Syn is able to use water and bend it to her will to do whatever she likes (think water bending), she is able to shift water and have it cut through metal.
[»]Shift Class: Class B

( Hasn't unlocked this ability just yet she MUST have a lot of character development to get it. )
[→]Shift: Crystalline Wrath
[»]Shift Height: Unknown (yet)
[»]Shift Type: Dangerous (Half Shift)
[»]Shift Description: This shift is only used when it is at a life or death situation, at this state Syn with glow a neon blue purple color. Her neon green eyes will fade away into nothing but white while the rest of her eyes will be black. In this state she will lose all thought and reason; there is only one thing in her mind : to kill.
[»]Shift Abilities In this form she is literally an ice dragon (more spikey ice on her body, the tips of the ice are colored purple.) Her heart will be both of ice and water and in this form she will be able to use either water or ice to her liking (she will most likely use ice due to the fact that when she is in this form she cannot thing straight at all). Every roar will be ice and every step she makes will do nothing but create large spikey icicles.
[»]Shift Class: Class S

[→]Passive Character Abilities:
[»] Tiamat's Wrath : To be announced

[→]Non-Passive Abilities:
[»] Hydrokinesis
[»] Frigokinesis
[»] Pyrokenisis (Blue fire)

[→]Skills/Fighting Styles:
[»] Ai Ki Do : Ai Ki Do uses a similar knowledge of muscles and joints to lock an opponent’s attacks through a reliance on hand strength and fluid motions. Students will achieve an increase in grip strength and an understanding of the swift movements needed to change a position of weakness into a position of strength.

[→]Weapons:
[»]

[→]Items & Accessories :
[»]

[→]Draconian Specifications:
[»]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers