Renia goes RAWR

Probably because you are <3
So put that chin high up in the air and strut your sexy stuff heart

Haha, either his mom shopped there in secret or someone pulled him a prank (:
It's pretty funny though! But kind of nice they send you coupons owo
Yo, Ame!

Username: Alyssia Son
Character reference: You could choose between:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PHYSICALITY:
The boy is a 6" Caucasian and the girl is a 5"2 Asian. Please make sure that you include this height difference. [Her head would be at about his shoulders, maybe a little more or less]

He has a lean figure and is more built, where she has an average build for her height. If you want to remove the girl's glasses from her face, please incorporate them somewhere in the picture. I'd also like the girl's hair to be longer and more so wavy than curly.

PERSONALITIES:
The boy is athletic, romantic, creative and a little awkward. Despite his creativity he doesn't really have any artistic ability and she sometimes teases him for that. He plays the piano and enjoys going for runs. The girl is nerdy, not-so-athletic, creative, artistically inclined and equally awkward. She loves to cook and make things, especially for him. Together they are a very smiley, nerdy, playful and fun-loving couple. However, while they seem fun-loving and innocent, both being hopeful romantics, you could also find them having their shares of passionate moments together. You could either take the cute route [cooking/baking, piggy-back, eating, gifts, pillow fights, carrying, cuddling, etc], the sexy/romantic route [dancing, kissing…. Anything close and intimate], the nerdy route [playing games, math, portal, computer sciences... anything that one would typically see as "nerdy"; I'm not picky], or anything else you'd like to do with the couple!

Feel free to add anything, you could even change their clothes, colour scheme or mix and match outfits if you want! In fact, I encourage changes if you'd like (: The avatars above were shown to give some ideas. It's the bodies, and not their clothes that really count. However, if you'd still like to use one of the avatar's outfits, or base off of them, feel free to do so, too! I give you artistic freedom, though it does seem like you like to draw sexy art, so I'd love some of that <3.

Extra notes/D etails : Everything is explained above.
Offer : 300k? heart

<3

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Amemya

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D'awww.
>w<

I can't wait until I start working. I think it'll make me enjoying shopping more since I'll have my own money to do it with...

Friendly Friend

Yo, Ame!

Username: Slim Hippo
Character reference: They're all tekteks
Either one of these: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
With her~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -- You may strip her down or alter some of her clothes to show off some skin. ;D (UN: Miseria Saint)
Extra notes/Details : So I'm hoping for this to be a sexy couple piece and possibly fullbody (though that's probably asking for too much...). > w < And for pose, either one of these OR you can come up with your own idea. (:
[1] Miseria would be the one with the bigger chest and my avi would of course be the little girl underneath. c:
[2] Same thing here, but it would be nice if the smaller girl (my avi) had a bigger chest than the picture. xD And could you draw them laughing?
[3] Same thing~
Sorry if that was all too complicated.... :c
Offer : Hnnggg... 600k? emotion_awesome T^T

Witty Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Friendly Friend

Miseria Saint
User Image

cat_ninja

GTFO
It was supposed to be a surprise... D<

Witty Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

I love youuuuu!

*Poofs*

Friendly Friend

10,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Friendly Friend

Can it be tomorrow yet?

Timid Werewolf

11,565 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yo, Ame!

Username:Jhuuru
Character reference:User Image
Extra notes/Details :she is shy and spicy, if you drew her could you make a pin up like brapantyssexy pin up? ;w;
Offer :25k cause im broke ;w; i could try and get more

Hallowed Healer

Renia goes RAWR

I can't wait until I start working. I think it'll make me enjoying shopping more since I'll have my own money to do it with...

Doesn't staff also get a reduction ? o3o

Hallowed Healer

Hallowed Healer

Jhuuru

That OC is so cute *v*
Considered

are the crossmarks stitches ?

Hallowed Healer

amyazmy
heart

heart

Quick Reply