Hallowed Healer

Hallowed Healer

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Amemya

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You don't have a Macy's?
Dx
I love that place! I got all of my winter clothes from there and now I'm excited about getting this employee discount. Lol

Hallowed Healer

Renia goes RAWR

No, I live in Belgium emo
We have H&M, C&A, P&C, Forever 21, I AM, River Island, Pull and Bear, all major brands represented at least once (hillfiger,prada,escada, ...) , ...

However. No Victoria's Secret nor Macy's v_v
Shame, no ? :<

Divine Nymph

16,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Amemya

I found it on a google a while back when making a pinup inspired panty auction. It stuck in my head for the LONGEST time and I love it XD I figured that the kitten star was a perfect excuse to use it for some cute art ;D

And thank you for considering! :3

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Amemya

Awww.

I've never shopped at Victoria's Secret before...
Maybe once I lose some more weight.
>w<

Although I find it funny that my fiance used to get coupons in the mail for them because they thought his name is Gabrielle. His name is Gabriel.
rofl

Hallowed Healer

windy - b e l l s_

That's awesome *v*
Pin ups are just so amazing. They got curves <3

And the kitten star would make a perfect fluffy addition, that's true! Adding some cuteness ;3
Amemya
Would you consider drawing this couple?

You could choose between:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PHYSICALITY:
The boy is a 6" Caucasian and the girl is a 5"2 Asian. Please make sure that you include this height difference. [Her head would be at about his shoulders, maybe a little more or less]

He has a lean figure and is more built, where she has an average build for her height. If you want to remove the girl's glasses from her face, please incorporate them somewhere in the picture. I'd also like the girl's hair to be longer and more so wavy than curly.

PERSONALITIES:
The boy is athletic, romantic, creative and a little awkward. Despite his creativity he doesn't really have any artistic ability and she sometimes teases him for that. He plays the piano and enjoys going for runs. The girl is nerdy, not-so-athletic, creative, artistically inclined and equally awkward. She loves to cook and make things, especially for him. Together they are a very smiley, nerdy, playful and fun-loving couple. However, while they seem fun-loving and innocent, both being hopeful romantics, you could also find them having their shares of passionate moments together. You could either take the cute route [cooking/baking, piggy-back, eating, gifts, pillow fights, carrying, cuddling, etc], the sexy/romantic route [dancing, kissing, 18+…. anything close and intimate], the nerdy route [playing games, math, portal, computer sciences... anything that one would typically see as "nerdy"; I'm not picky], or anything else you'd like to do with the couple!

Feel free to add anything, you could even change their clothes, colour scheme or mix and match outfits if you want! In fact, I encourage changes if you'd like (: The avatars above were shown to give some ideas. It's the bodies, and not their clothes that really count. However, if you'd still like to use one of the avatar's outfits, or base off of them, feel free to do so, too! I give you artistic freedom, though it does seem like you like to draw sexy art, so I'd love some of that <3.

Hallowed Healer

Renia goes RAWR

Well, I'm not skinny either, but if you're confident, you'll look good in anything that fits ;3
Especially in the eyes of the person who loves you. At least that's what my bf tells me <3

And they actually send coupons to people who they think have female names ?
What do they do about ambiguous names such as Axel or Kim ? owo;

OcTrollBer-Mule's Partner

Wheezing Loiterer

Amemya
PuzzBeef

Its pretty neat what skin will do. But it doesn't come without it's war wounds. I've got terrible stretch marks sad But they fade, eventually! lol

Speaking of pregnant and babies! Robin has finally gotten out of his noiseless phase and now plays in his toy making noise all day long. It's so cute! I'll have to upload the video and show you

Yeah, apparently you have to keep rubbing, rubbing, massaging and caressing the skin with nourishing greasy lotions at least thrice a day. It's what my friend does. My mom did so too, and she never had large stretch marks. But then again, some people have more elastic skin than others. >w<
I know mine doesn't stretch well owo;

Nyaaaaa! So cute! *v*
You SO have to upload that vid. Oh, I'd gasp out of cheer cuteness no doubt! My niece was so so so cute when she was in that phase. It's adorable.
Does he mumble full words already ? (:

As soon as my other little guy is gone home with his parents I'll get it up! You will love it! It makes me laugh so hard!

He's got no actual words yet. Mostly just nonsense. He does say "Hii" though. His first word! It's so cute! More words won't come til he's older. He's pretty young for words. We're barely learning to crawl now''

Hallowed Healer

Alyssia Son

-cough- form -cough-

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Amemya

That's very true.
My fiance always tells me that I'm beautiful, I just have low self-esteem.
><

I'm not even sure how they got his name to begin with! I just remember a few years ago, we were at his house and his mom brought in the mail. She was like "Victoria's Secret sent you some coupons!" And it said Gabrielle on it, with his last name and middle intial.
It was hilarious, but so confusing.

Amemya
Sorry, I wasn't sure if you'd consider drawing the couple so I thought I'd ask first <3.

Though, I will fill in a form now.

Hallowed Healer

PuzzBeef

As soon as my other little guy is gone home with his parents I'll get it up! You will love it! It makes me laugh so hard!

He's got no actual words yet. Mostly just nonsense. He does say "Hii" though. His first word! It's so cute! More words won't come til he's older. He's pretty young for words. We're barely learning to crawl now''

I'm looking forward to it! It'll be the best waking up video ever <3
Starting the day smiling (:

And really ? That is so effin cute <3 He can great people already ;A; <3
Your little boy is a bit of a word genious ;3

Hallowed Healer

Alyssia Son
Amemya
Sorry, I wasn't sure if you'd consider drawing the couple so I thought I'd ask first <3.

Though, I will fill in a form now.

Well, it also says I'm considering everything now. Making decisions tomorrow. It's all on the posts on first page love :3 <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff