Amemya
Jiky
Amemya
Jiky
sad ((
Ame i need hug

/gives superduper big fat bear hug.

Are you okay? <3

yeah am better now, had to put one of my cats down yesterday, the older one. :<<<

Oh nooo.... You poor thing! :c
Not Miku, right? D:

What happened? Was the cat sick for a long time, or did she got in an accident?
Oh, you poor thing... /hug.

Its my old reddish cat, who Was diabetic.
Lately he had gotten really thin only his tummy was round. Ended up bekng water in his tummy, so withon a few days he would have probably turned way worse. Cuz the water would go to his heart and lungs,
So it was best to put him down.... But when mom called to say he was put down, it was still such a shock....

Vet did say we healed him good. He lived for 4 more years with his diabetic, cuz we gave him insuline injections. Most people wouldnt even go though that trouble she said, so that was nice to here

Invisible Nerd

13,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Blessed Millionaire

Amemya

Not quite! Probably due to the North/South boundary x)

But it sounds like it'll be a fun internship! If it's great, I hope you can work there too! ^_^
Yeah they are really nice and friendly and open there, so Im sure I'll feel at home there 3nodding I will have to, the internship is 10 months long XD

Invisible Nerd

13,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Fluffy Bunny

Amemya
Fairly Mental

Haha no you're right it doesn't bode well at all.
Hehe well waterproof is good

I just hope it'll be okay enough for me to safely get to university ^_^
Hehe, and it is! Better than wet feet ^^

I'm sure it is, that's not going to be a lot of puddle walking is it?
Exactly...nothing worse than sitting around with cold wet feet

Hallowed Healer

Jiky

Its my old reddish cat, who Was diabetic.
Lately he had gotten really thin only his tummy was round. Ended up bekng water in his tummy, so withon a few days he would have probably turned way worse. Cuz the water would go to his heart and lungs,
So it was best to put him down.... But when mom called to say he was put down, it was still such a shock....

Vet did say we healed him good. He lived for 4 more years with his diabetic, cuz we gave him insuline injections. Most people wouldnt even go though that trouble she said, so that was nice to here

The vet was right. Not many people would go that far in taking care of their beloved pet.
That cat was one lucky creature to be loved by owners like you. If you didn't love the cat so much, she also wouldn't have lived to that age with diabetes. <3

It's just good he didn't have to suffer... It doesn't make putting your loved pet down any easier, but it's what you do if you really love your cat. It's in cat heaven now <3

Hallowed Healer

Fairly Mental
Amemya
Fairly Mental

Well, it's a 15min walk to my university! But miraculously, we had sun! c:

Hallowed Healer

Empty_Memories
Amemya

Not quite! Probably due to the North/South boundary x)

But it sounds like it'll be a fun internship! If it's great, I hope you can work there too! ^_^
Yeah they are really nice and friendly and open there, so Im sure I'll feel at home there 3nodding I will have to, the internship is 10 months long XD

Wow, that's a really really long time! Would be hard to leave after such a long time too! People then really have become your colleagues! owo

Amorous Lunatic

Amemya
I also love to marinate strawberries in a bit of cointreau and crystal sugar. Makes them taste amazing <3

Ah, same here! And I'd love to be able to wear a bikini without too much shame this summer!
My secret weapon is Muesli!
It really fills your stomach well without eating too much of it! Plus, the fruits and seeds and nuts make it a real treat!
I don't like it crunchy, so I always let it soak through with milk until the wheats have become almost gooey, hehe!
/terrible person.

And that dairy free coconut yoghurt sounds amazing! *w* Is it a typically English brand, or a renowned international one? owo

And a caramel with soy milk or soy cream would be equally tasty! Or maybe even with rice or almond milk! Wonder if you can heat those two up as well.
Almond milk is so darn tasty! I think it might be perfect for a vegan frangipane cake should it be bakeable owo
/has crazy ideas
Oh man that sounds amazing. owo

I love muesli but find it so hard to have any self control with it! A small bowl is good for you, half the box is not so good. redface

It's an English company called CoYo. It's amazingly yummy! <3

I try not to consume too much processed soy, so I'm gonna try experimenting with coconut caramel! I love the taste of coconut so it should work well! I just need to get 2 big cans of coconut cream from somewhere...

I've baked a few things such as brownies using almond milk before, it works quite well!

Hallowed Healer

Dark_Queen_of_Death
Oh man that sounds amazing. owo

I love muesli but find it so hard to have any self control with it! A small bowl is good for you, half the box is not so good. redface

It's an English company called CoYo. It's amazingly yummy! <3

I try not to consume too much processed soy, so I'm gonna try experimenting with coconut caramel! I love the taste of coconut so it should work well! I just need to get 2 big cans of coconut cream from somewhere...

I've baked a few things such as brownies using almond milk before, it works quite well!

They are! Especially when you make sorbet out of the leftover strawberries heart

And you crazy woman! How can you eat half a pack of muesli? I already feel half-bloated when I had a tiny bowl! owo
It really makes me feel superstuffed!

CoYo needs to come to Belgium!
I'm absolutely crazy about coconut! I love it in cake, yoghurt, milkshakes, icecream, food, ...

Well, next time maybe try with almond milk? I always think almonds and caramel are a match made in heaven <3 I really ought to try recipes with almond milk! Surfing the web! c:<

I usually get my coco milk from the China Town in Antwerp. They have supermarkets with ridiculously low prizes for main-ingredients in asian cuisine. A can of coco milk is like four times cheaper there than in the supermarket here! It's a detour I always find worth of taking! ^_^

Amorous Lunatic

Amemya
They are! Especially when you make sorbet out of the leftover strawberries heart

And you crazy woman! How can you eat half a pack of muesli? I already feel half-bloated when I had a tiny bowl! owo
It really makes me feel superstuffed!

CoYo needs to come to Belgium!
I'm absolutely crazy about coconut! I love it in cake, yoghurt, milkshakes, icecream, food, ...

Well, next time maybe try with almond milk? I always think almonds and caramel are a match made in heaven <3 I really ought to try recipes with almond milk! Surfing the web! c:<

I usually get my coco milk from the China Town in Antwerp. They have supermarkets with ridiculously low prizes for main-ingredients in asian cuisine. A can of coco milk is like four times cheaper there than in the supermarket here! It's a detour I always find worth of taking! ^_^
I'm the same! And so is my sister. It's so lucky for both of us that we love coconut as it's a really great dairy substitute for baking with. We sometimes make the yummiest coconut ice cream, which is just a can of coconut milk, some sugar, a handful of dessicated coconut and a touch of vanilla extract! Mmmm. Now I really want some!

Well typically caramel is made with cream rather than milk, and I haven't ever seen almond cream anywhere, just coconut, soya or oat (and I have my reservations about how nice oat caramel would be...)

I think there's an Asian supermarket somewhere in the city, if I knew where it was I'd totally have a nosy to find cheap cans of coconut cream/milk, I really should look it up.

I made more naan bread last night. I ate two. redface Though in fairness it was my entire dinner!

Fluffy Bunny

Amemya
Fairly Mental
Amemya
Fairly Mental

Well, it's a 15min walk to my university! But miraculously, we had sun! c:

That's awesome. At least it'll be good

Bashful Darling

13,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Object of Affection 150
o.O If it has been asked before I apologize..but why would you name the shop accidental art? :0

Invisible Nerd

13,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Hallowed Healer

Jewely
o.O If it has been asked before I apologize..but why would you name the shop accidental art? :0

Just a couple of times, but that's okay! ^_^
I named it Accidental Art because most of my art happens accidentally x)
People who have watched me colour will instantly understand! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces