Yay, slots again! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 12 ]
Fufufu, where did the fullbodies go? 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
ILU <3 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 817 818 819 > >> >>> »|

Hallowed Healer

User Image
User Image

If you pressed </3, please tell me why so I can improve everything n_n <3

Incredible thread layout by araleu

LIVESTREAM

User Image

A fresh, springbright artshop for Gaia gold & items.
                                                              If you're interested in RL commissions, please PM me <3
                                                              They always are prioritized over my Gaia Gold commissions

This place was created as a perma-shop and hangout for me and my friends. However, over time the appearance of this shop has changed to become a 25 gold grabbag shop.
                                                        Your request will be judged by how much it appeals to me (50%) and your person (50%).
                                                        The more I like people, the more I try. Simple as that.

Ultimately, I just hope to hang out some more with my Gaian friends while having fun drawing and doing Livestreams! <3

<3

Read on to find:
                                                        Samples - Prices - Order form - Order list - Gallery - Affiliates - Quote list- Freebie corner - ...

... but before you do ... User Image me ?

Two of my dear friends have always helped me out, and they're really knowledgeable about this thread as well. If they're around when I'm not, they're my left and right hand. Please treat them kindly as they are the moderators of this thread heart

User Image User Image
                                                        Fairly Mental
                                                                                  Jiky

Jiky drew a picture to encourage everyone to read the entire first posts, as people sometimes tend to miss huge fonts.
                                                    User Image

Hallowed Healer

User Image
                                  User Image

★ All art for Gaia gold will be busts-waists. At the moment, only accepting irlc for fullbody art, sorry!

★As always, check my gallery in one of the posts for the latest samples of my art!

For the style of my art I will refer to this picture on the right as well as my DA to give you an idea ★

DeviantART.

Hallowed Healer

User Image

Livestream art slots
                  Price = minimum 25g

I only draw the requests of the people who chat me up in myLivestream stream when it's online. So please be aware of that when posting a request <3

Post your request in the designated thread (so I can easily find it!), and if I draw your request, simply pay what you posted at 'price' during that time. <3

Fixed price slots
                  Price = listed below

Back from the dead after popular demand. Sorry if these prices may be a bit steep, but free time has become scarce, and inflation is a bish emotion_donotwant
                  However, these slots don't require LS attendance emotion_kirakira

Only prices for busts and waists. Accepting couples too.
                  Fullbody and Halfbody is rlc only, sorry!

Bust:
                  Clean sketch ---------- 5b
                  Lineart -------------------10b
                  Colour --------------------50b

Waist:
                  Clean sketch ---------- 10b
                  Lineart ------------------- 50b
                  Colour --------------------100b

exclaim Requests with large feather-like wings (cf. Angel type): +60b to base price.
                  (I really dislike drawing wings...)

Hallowed Healer

User Image

25g Livestream art
                  I will work on orders during my Livestreams. So when ordering art, please bear in mind that I will only consider drawing your request when you are present in my Livestream, when I stream.
                  The more I like you, the better your art will be. Not a bad deal for 25 gold, no ?
                  CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR REQUEST IN THE 25G REQUEST THREAD.
                  This will ensure your requests will be easily found when streaming 4laugh

Regular art slots
                  Check the previous post for prices and please fill in the form.
                  POST THIS FORM IN THIS THREAD

[b]Art size:[/b] (bust-waist)
                  [b]Art type:[/b] (sketch-lineart-colour)
                  [b]--& offer:[/b] (check prices)
                  [b]Request:[/b] (description, information, etc)
                  [spoiler] -insert image reference here- [/spoiler]
                  [b]Extra notes[/b]: (anything I need to pay special attention to? Things I must not forget? ...)

User Image

Put a <3 at the end of your order if you've read my do's and don'ts list?

Hallowed Healer

User Image

25g Livestream art has no slots, as it's a spur of the moment thing.
            However, there are 3 slots available for normal commissions :3

Slot 1:

Slot 2:

Slot 3:

Hallowed Healer

User Image

oldest <----------------& newest

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  User ImageUser Image

Art for Loquacious Loralei:
                  User Image

Hallowed Healer

User Image

PM or quote me to get your banner put up here!

I can haz banner <3

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/accidental-art-slots-full/t.78337709_1/][img]http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a485/erraticbeats/sign.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/accidental-art-slots-full/t.78337709_1/][img]http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a485/erraticbeats/sign-2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/accidental-art-slots-full/t.78337709_1/][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Fiurha/Commissions/bannersketch.gif[/img][/url]

And a wonderful new, smaller, banner by the amazing Agraean! Thank you so much! <3

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.78337709_1/][img]http://i.imgur.com/m1NOF.png[/img][/url]

Affiliate auctions:

Affiliate requests:

User Image

Affiliate artshops:

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/url

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hallowed Healer

User Image

What is this ?

A list of usernames that are quoted as the following.
                  'Amemya'
                  Signing up for this list will get you quoted and thus notified of when slots will open again! I saw Ultimecia using this concept, and it was incredibly effective.

How do I get on this list ?

Simple, just tell me you want to be on this quotelist! I will quote you when I am streaming to let you know you can apply for your request ^^

______________________________________________________________________________

The Quote List:

[quote="-- A Cruxims Lament"][/quote]
                  [quote="Alric Entios"][/quote]
                  [quote="Braided Kitteness"][/quote]
                  [quote="BucketHead1693"][/quote]
                  [quote="Chaotic Delirium"][/quote]
                  [quote="Clestelia"][/quote]
                  [quote="dark pillow"][/quote]
                  [quote="Divine Eradication"][/quote]
                  [quote="EmpressZ"][/quote]
                  [quote="Fairly Mental"][/quote]
                  [quote="graceangel"][/quote]
                  [quote="Hawkeyesgun"][/quote]
                  [quote="iffets"][/quote]
                  [quote="Jayne-TheManTheyCallJayne"][/quote]
                  [quote="Jiky"][/quote]
                  [quote="Kain Aronoele"][/quote]
                  [quote="Kitsune Mistress Nyoko"][/quote]
                  [quote="Kiyri"][/quote]
                  [quote="Loquacious Loralei"][/quote]
                  [quote="Lunaris Veniti"][/quote]
                  [quote="M4deline"][/quote]
                  [quote="Megitsune no Gin"][/quote]
                  [quote="Mikkabi"][/quote]
                  [quote="Moriko Jane"][/quote]
                  [quote="Otuen"][/quote]
                  [quote="skynilla"][/quote]
                  [quote="Slim Hippo"][/quote]
                  [quote="SmLuth_Nallum"][/quote]
                  [quote="StarlinaBorealis"][/quote]
                  [quote="Storybook mule"][/quote]
                  [quote="Vayle Volkov"][/quote]
                  [quote="Xiahou Jin"][/quote]
                  [quote="x-BelleDameSansMerci-x"][/quote]
                  [quote="Zygnema"][/quote]

[/quote]

Hallowed Healer

User Image

No prizes for bumps, but I do offer prizes for good chatter and nice conversation!
                  If one person already is listed for an animated chibi, the next poster will win <3

PM ME WHEN YOU'RE THE LUCKY WINNER OF ONE OF THESE CONTESTS! heart

Every first poster on each 50th page will get a cute critter chibi doodle.
                  For instance page, 50, 100.. 250 and so on!
                  like this

User Image
                  Every 500th post will get an animated chibi
                  For instance post 2000, 2500, 3000 , ...
                  like this one

Post 1500: Fairly Mental
                  Post 2000: Art for Crux!

The first person to post on every 50th page will get an animated chibi as well
                  This will be page 100, 150, 200, ...
                  click again

User Image
                  These chibis are always limited editions!
                  They're only given out on special occasions such as these 4laugh

exclaim 29/04/12: Special clarification on the contests.
                  As said above, no prizes for bumps, not even if you have said post. ONLY CONVERSATION POSTS will be taken into consideration for prizes.
                  I really appreciate all the bumps, but my shop tends to fill up quickly enough without them. Also, I really prefer people having nice conversations!

exclaim Avatars/OCS you'd request to be drawn after being the winner have to be conform the rules mentioned for the normal art.

I hope this clears up some questions heart

Hallowed Healer

User Image

I will turn you into a lovely experiment heart

Hallowed Healer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items