Good luck! 0.375 37.5% [ 12 ]
Draw more! 0.0625 6.2% [ 2 ]
ILU <3 0.1875 18.8% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 714 715 716 > >> >>> »|

Hallowed Healer

User Image
User Image

If you pressed </3, please tell me why so I can improve everything n_n <3

Incredible thread layout by araleu

LIVESTREAM

User Image

A fresh, springbright artshop for Gaia gold & items.
                                                              If you're interested in RL commissions, please PM me <3
                                                              They always are prioritized over my Gaia Gold commissions

This place was created as a perma-shop and hangout for me and my friends. However, over time the appearance of this shop has changed to become a 25 gold grabbag shop.
                                                        Your request will be judged by how much it appeals to me (50%) and your person (50%).
                                                        The more I like people, the more I try. Simple as that.

As the art payment is 25g, just tip my post after you received the art.
                                                        You may feel free to tip extra, but it is not required.

Ultimately, I just hope to hang out some more with my Gaian friends while having fun drawing and doing Livestreams! <3

<3

Read on to find:
                                                        Samples - Prices - Order form - Order list - Gallery - Affiliates - Quote list- Freebie corner - ...

... but before you do ... User Image me ?

Two of my dear friends have always helped me out, and they're really knowledgeable about this thread as well. If they're around when I'm not, they're my left and right hand. Please treat them kindly as they are the moderators of this thread heart

User Image User Image
                                                        Fairly Mental
                                                                                  Jiky

Jiky drew a picture to encourage everyone to read the entire first posts, as people sometimes tend to miss huge fonts.
                                                    User Image

Hallowed Healer

User Image
                                  User Image

As always, check my gallery in one of the posts for the latest samples of my art!

Please be aware that all art will essentially be a grab bag.
                                        You can get a sketch, a doodle, a chibi, a headshot, a coloured fullbody couple, ... It will all depend on my artistic mood and your amazing personality! <3

However, for the style of my art I will refer to this picture on the right as well as my DA to give you an idea ★

DeviantART.

Hallowed Healer

User Image
User Image

User Image

Price = minimum 25g

I only draw the requests of the people who chat me up in myLivestream stream when it's online. So please be aware of that when posting a request <3

Post your request in the designated thread (so I can easily find it!), and if I draw your request, simply pay what you posted at 'price' during that time. <3

exclaim For those who want to buy my love and artistic affection, avoiding my random online streams, one of the items below can be offered <3

Offering this item does not guarantee getting a fullbody. However, it does guarantee coloured art and that you won't have to watch the Livestream in order to get art drawn.

User Image -
                                                              exclaim Please be aware that only the items listed above count as a bribe to avoid the obligatory Livestream attendance.
                                                              Any gold offer - or other item offer- , no matter how appealing will be regarded as a normal slot. You thus will have to attend the Livestream, just like for the normal 25g slots.

Hallowed Healer

User Image

There are no slots.

I will work on orders during my Livestreams. So when ordering art, please bear in mind that I will only consider drawing your request when you are present in my Livestream.
                  The more I like you, the better your art will be. Not a bad deal for 25 gold, no ?

Please do NOT post your requests in this thread.
                  All requests are to be posted in another thread made to contain your requests.
                  I DONT DRAW YOUR REQUEST IN A CUTE WAY.

CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR REQUEST IN THE REQUEST THREAD

This will ensure your requests won't be looked over amongst the chatter! 4laugh

Wrongly placed requests will be ignored, no matter how appealing the offer.

User Image

Put a <3 at the end of your order if you've read my do's and don'ts list?

Hallowed Healer

User Image

Currently, only listing orders here for those who toss items at me.

Empty_Memories
            User Image

Username:Empty_Memories (OC: Ebony) & Sinyuki (OC: Ringmaster) & Visulette (OC: Visu/Puppeteer) & l2eita (OC: Reita/Guard)
            Art type: Lineart (with your permission to color oh great one<3)
            Character reference:
            Ebony: Click <-- I also have everything typed out for more reference if needed.
            Ringmaster:
            Puppeteer: [ album ] <-- she has two forms, I have to ask her which she prefers gonk EDIT: the blue form.
            Guard: Unseen features- she has bright blue eyes and has a lip pircing on her lower left lip. the necklace she wears, has a pendant like this
            User Image

Extra notes:
            Details : Ebony is the youngest and can act childish or very mature, depending on her mood, the Ringmaster is cocky, sexy and very dark minded. After all she is a animal zombie taming ringmaster to the world's greatest dark circus. Her smile is welcoming, but her eyes are a different story. Her eyes glow with a cold luring sense. The puppeteer is malicious and very cryptic. She loves teasing others and becomes very detached at points. Enjoys playing with dolls/puppets. The guard is mainly on her own but does secretly cares about the crew. Maybe she has a bit of an embarrassed face?
            Pose reference: Artistic freedom. Ebony needs to be next to the ringmaster, maybe climbing on her back or something childish? Visu maybe with her puppets? Or just a big group hug <3
            Offer : 2 mil. This is subject to change though, as we might have one or two others joining! <3

Hallowed Healer

User Image

oldest <----------------& newest

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  User ImageUser Image

Art for Loquacious Loralei:
                  User Image

Hallowed Healer

User Image

PM or quote me to get your banner put up here!

I can haz banner <3

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/accidental-art-slots-full/t.78337709_1/][img]http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a485/erraticbeats/sign.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/accidental-art-slots-full/t.78337709_1/][img]http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a485/erraticbeats/sign-2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/accidental-art-slots-full/t.78337709_1/][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Fiurha/Commissions/bannersketch.gif[/img][/url]

And a wonderful new, smaller, banner by the amazing Agraean! Thank you so much! <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.78337709_1/][img]http://i.imgur.com/m1NOF.png[/img][/url]

Affiliate auctions:

Affiliate requests:

User Image

Affiliate artshops:

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/url

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hallowed Healer

User Image

What is this ?

A list of usernames that are quoted as the following.
                  'Amemya'
                  Signing up for this list will get you quoted and thus notified of when slots will open again! I saw Ultimecia using this concept, and it was incredibly effective.

How do I get on this list ?

Simple, just tell me you want to be on this quotelist! I will quote you when I am streaming to let you know you can apply for your request ^^

______________________________________________________________________________

The Quote List:

[quote="-- A Cruxims Lament"][/quote]
                  [quote="Alric Entios"][/quote]
                  [quote="Braided Kitteness"][/quote]
                  [quote="BucketHead1693"][/quote]
                  [quote="Chaotic Delirium"][/quote]
                  [quote="Clestelia"][/quote]
                  [quote="dark pillow"][/quote]
                  [quote="Divine Eradication"][/quote]
                  [quote="EmpressZ"][/quote]
                  [quote="Fairly Mental"][/quote]
                  [quote="graceangel"][/quote]
                  [quote="Hawkeyesgun"][/quote]
                  [quote="iffets"][/quote]
                  [quote="Jayne-TheManTheyCallJayne"][/quote]
                  [quote="Jiky"][/quote]
                  [quote="Kitsune Mistress Nyoko"][/quote]
                  [quote="Kiyri"][/quote]
                  [quote="Loquacious Loralei"][/quote]
                  [quote="Lunaris Veniti"][/quote]
                  [quote="M4deline"][/quote]
                  [quote="Megitsune no Gin"][/quote]
                  [quote="Mikkabi"][/quote]
                  [quote="Moriko Jane"][/quote]
                  [quote="Otuen"][/quote]
                  [quote="skynilla"][/quote]
                  [quote="Slim Hippo"][/quote]
                  [quote="SmLuth_Nallum"][/quote]
                  [quote="StarlinaBorealis"][/quote]
                  [quote="Storybook mule"][/quote]
                  [quote="Vayle Volkov"][/quote]
                  [quote="Xiahou Jin"][/quote]
                  [quote="x-BelleDameSansMerci-x"][/quote]
                  [quote="Zygnema"][/quote]

[/quote]

Hallowed Healer

User Image

No prizes for bumps, but I do offer prizes for good chatter and nice conversation!
                  If one person already is listed for an animated chibi, the next poster will win <3

PM ME WHEN YOU'RE THE LUCKY WINNER OF ONE OF THESE CONTESTS! heart

Every first poster on each 50th page will get a cute critter chibi doodle.
                  For instance page, 50, 100.. 250 and so on!
                  like this

User Image
                  Every 500th post will get an animated chibi
                  For instance post 2000, 2500, 3000 , ...
                  like this one

Post 1500: Fairly Mental
                  Post 2000: Art for Crux!

The first person to post on every 50th page will get an animated chibi as well
                  This will be page 100, 150, 200, ...
                  click again

User Image
                  These chibis are always limited editions!
                  They're only given out on special occasions such as these 4laugh

exclaim 29/04/12: Special clarification on the contests.
                  As said above, no prizes for bumps, not even if you have said post. ONLY CONVERSATION POSTS will be taken into consideration for prizes.
                  I really appreciate all the bumps, but my shop tends to fill up quickly enough without them. Also, I really prefer people having nice conversations!

exclaim Avatars/OCS you'd request to be drawn after being the winner have to be conform the rules mentioned for the normal art.

I hope this clears up some questions heart

Hallowed Healer

User Image

I will turn you into a lovely experiment heart

Hallowed Healer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items