Fufufu, where did the fullbodies go? 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 2 ]
ILU <3 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]

Fluffy Bunny

And that is an AWESOME contest
Hehe had to run off to read it sweatdrop

Hallowed Healer

See, you made it! nwn

I thought that using posts and pages might give people more chances of getting something n_n

Fluffy Bunny

That's true actually. And isn't quite so many to do. Though I imagine it'll be a little tricky if you miss the 100th post or something. It might also encourage people to stick around a little

Hallowed Healer

Fairly Mental
That's true actually. And isn't quite so many to do. Though I imagine it'll be a little tricky if you miss the 100th post or something. It might also encourage people to stick around a little

I wanted to do more initally, but then I thought I have to make sure I'll have enough time to spend on my commissions n_n;

Fluffy Bunny

Amemya
Fairly Mental

I wanted to do more initally, but then I thought I have to make sure I'll have enough time to spend on my commissions n_n;

Yep. You don't want to overload yourself with work.
I think my first post in this thread had <3 in it, but my order did not. It that okay? Or do I need to repost my order? whee

Fluffy Bunny

I don't think I ever used a <3....

Hallowed Healer

ILYnaut
I think my first post in this thread had <3 in it, but my order did not. It that okay? Or do I need to repost my order? whee

No, it's fine (:

It's more like, if people post a teen or skinny person and didn't post <3 I'll have a reason to go PMS at them ;D
Amemya
ILYnaut

No, it's fine (:

It's more like, if people post a teen or skinny person and didn't post <3 I'll have a reason to go PMS at them ;D
rofl

Hallowed Healer

ILYnaut

No, it's fine (:

rofl
So far I have no complaints.
I get plain busty requests in here. It's heaven :'D

Also, your request has the rainbow skin. Do you insist on rainbow skin or wouldn't you mind it being reduced to rainbow dust on a healthy skin ? o3o

Supreme Demigod

Morning (quick post in at work)
@fairly... Me too ; w;
Amemya
ILYnaut

No, it's fine (:

rofl

So far I have no complaints.
I get plain busty requests in here. It's heaven :'D

Also, your request has the rainbow skin. Do you insist on rainbow skin or wouldn't you mind it being reduced to rainbow dust on a healthy skin ? o3o
Girrrrrrrl, you could do ANYTHING to me. for I am a slave to art....

Fluffy Bunny

*hugs* Bad Crux get back to work ^^

Supreme Demigod

Never!!!111oneoneone
Im on my own on front desk, I have to watch over everything gonk

Fluffy Bunny

Aww That's no good Crux. It's not fun being at front desk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff