Welcome to Gaia! ::

Get along with your friends?

Fabulously, Wuv Wuv~ 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 8 ]
Ehh, they are ok 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
I hate them! Insufferable wreches! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Depair-kun why are you so amazing? I adore on;y you <3 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Monomi-chan, you're so sweet~ Heart-thumping Love~ 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Didn't.... I come here for art? 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

Beloved Visionary

Romantic Lover

User Image Why as no one come yet for this amazing art nya ? !! ~

Beloved Visionary

ice_angel132

People don't like posting in bribe shops first because they don't want to lowball or pay too much. They wait to see whats approved to order.

That or they just don't like the artwork.

I should just put minimums...

Romantic Lover

Zetsubouu
ice_angel132

People don't like posting in bribe shops first because they don't want to lowball or pay too much. They wait to see whats approved to order.

That or they just don't like the artwork.

I should just put minimums...

Fine, I'll be the first one to post than order than for my favour Airk and andy now =3

Beloved Visionary

ice_angel132

Fine, I'll be the first one to post than order than for my favour Airk and andy now =3

I just put up the minimums. But you are welcome to order anytime hun.

Beloved Visionary

User Image

Also might help if I remove the DNP Notice...

Romantic Lover

Zetsubouu
ice_angel132

I just put up the minimums. But you are welcome to order anytime hun.

But but you want it as a bribing shop nya ;w; ~
Yays ~ I'm going to be dead broke after this hehe X3

Romantic Lover

User Image Have to go to work I'll back in order after I'm home. I don't who to order with nya >w< *hugs*

Beloved Visionary

Beloved Visionary

Beloved Visionary

Beloved Visionary

Miss Monomi

Hey look all that time I could of spent on an order I spent on this. It needed to get done anyway.

User Image

Beloved Visionary

Beloved Visionary

Zetsubouu

User Image
Name: Maria V Hossen
Style: Bust
Examples: Reference
Bribe: 425k
Extra Detail:
A lovely girl, sweet and kind and very partial to helping. She seems very mature for her apparent age of 17 at the height of 5' 7", with long gleaming blond hair that curls at the small of her back. An approachable sort with the compassion of a mother. It's only appropriate of her, for she holds a title "Mother." She does not request this from anyone except those she is to take care of. She's the sort to have patience, difficult to anger, and is quite comforting to the eyes. Her build is rather thin and delicate, apparent that her physique was not the product of arduous training or power. It's not her way, however, to be so imperious and domineering. At times she wishes she could be more, but it would be a conflict with her disposition. She has long shapely legs and often wears skirts to allow others to appreciate them. She can often pierce a man's soul with her captivating bright blue eyes, or so it would feel. If by some unfortunate miracle her anger is provoked she has the castle to endorse her convictions.

There are two or three hairstyles that I like. I think any of these would be fine.
Valentina Blonde (light) 2nd choice
Classic Flip Blonde (light) 3rd choice
Foxy Hair Blonde (light) 1st choice

If you could give her a heart shaped golden locket that would be great. Maybe small hooped earrings, but those are optional, I'm not sure if she's the type to wear any flashy jewelry.
Generally, she likes light and dark colors, nothing bright. She doesn't do black. Mocha brown, pinks in various shades (nothing red/scarlet), beige, white, she likes all kinds of blue and golden-hues.

Tell Me a Funny Joke:
Recently a guy in Paris nearly got away with stealing several paintings from the Louvre. However, after planning the crime, breaking in, evading security, getting out and escaping with the goods, he was captured only two blocks away when his Econoline van ran out of gas. When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an obvious error, he replied:-"I had no Monet to buy Degas to make the Van Gogh."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff