Welcome to Gaia! ::

Get along with your friends?

Fabulously, Wuv Wuv~ 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 8 ]
Ehh, they are ok 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
I hate them! Insufferable wreches! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Depair-kun why are you so amazing? I adore on;y you <3 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 4 ]
Monomi-chan, you're so sweet~ Heart-thumping Love~ 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Didn't.... I come here for art? 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 >

Devoted Seeker

Alice_Queen_of_Wonderland
Zetsubouu
Alice_Queen_of_Wonderland
"Miss Monomi"

"Zetsubouu"

Name: Alice Queen of Wonderland
I Want A: half or full body regular
Refs You can choose any character from here. ;o
I Will Give You: An art trade of equal body value. ;o
Extra Information: I want to draw Ume. ;o
Super High School Level: Academics

I'm game for certain. I'll let Monomi pick on who to draw. The link to your ocs goes to a blank page but I assume its the art contest link in your sig yes?

Monomi may want Ume with brown hair and no ears since that's her most current look.

Oh, dear. How silly of me. I didn't actually put the link in there. //is shot//
I've fixed the link, but yes, it's the same characters for my contest. ;>
Do y'all have an updated ref for Ume, then? ;D

User Image Oh my! Your art is amwazing! I would wuv to art twade! Ume is a wonderful chwoice! I will make you an updated pwicture tomorrow so you can dwaw her... If we did a fullbody, would we get one of your wuvly backgwounds? I can PM you a detailed descwiption of Ume if Necessawy... <3 Btw, I wuv your character sewection! I am having a hard time picking who to dwaw!

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.'s Significant Otter

Versatile Receiver

15,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Gaian 50
Zetsubouu

User Image
Name: Crackedjewel OC:Silesia
Style: Full body
Examples: this outfit on this girl here is her colors
Bribe: Okay, I kind of have a tall order but we can talk about it more if you"re interested. I'm offering Either 1) Lady Alzbeta the doll 2) Princess rosemund 3) RL commission
Extra Detail: this sword and I was wondering if we could do like a dungeon type look. I saw you do gore and I was wondering if you could do I scene where she is badly hurt. Like missing and eye, bloodied maybe a spear in her gut = v=.
Tell Me a Funny Joke: http://lucleon.tumblr.com/post/41915596494/mean-girls-meets-harry-potter-part-28

Romantic Lover

User Image Good night Bump ~

Eloquent Conversationalist

Miss Monomi

Thank you. >w<
Yes, please send me the updated ref when you can.
And as far as background goes, I'll only do it if y'all do it. It's murder on my markers.

If it helps you decide, the ones with the least art are Sezou, Catalina, and Charlotte. ;o

Beloved Visionary

CrackedJewel
Zetsubouu

User Image
Bribe: Okay, I kind of have a tall order but we can talk about it more if you"re interested. I'm offering Either 1) Lady Alzbeta the doll 2) Princess rosemund 3) RL commission
Extra Detail: this sword and I was wondering if we could do like a dungeon type look. I saw you do gore and I was wondering if you could do I scene where she is badly hurt. Like missing and eye, bloodied maybe a spear in her gut = v=.
Tell Me a Funny Joke: http://lucleon.tumblr.com/post/41915596494/mean-girls-meets-harry-potter-part-28

As long as I don't have to draw the horse lol. I assume you want a full body. I normally fit pictures on a 1:1 scale. But I'll make it bigger. I have an idea on what to do... I'll also send you wips to see if I'm going in the right direction since its a big order and I'd rather not f it up.

As for payment, I'm still grabbing a handle on RLC and I don't even know what I would ask. So I'd put it at a $1 per hour ratio. Looking at the commission idea it would take about 20 hours maybe more maybe less. And I'd rather go with what you want to do. If you want to offer the Alzbeta doll or if you want to play 20ish USD for it I'll go with either. (I'm personally leaning toward the doll)

I'll probably also end up asking you a lot of question so I make sure I get it right. I also do light animation, I've only done blinking but I'll be willing to try anything not too complicated.First animation attempt from yesterday.

EDIT: I did a rough sketch of the idea. I have her laying at an angle and a spear is piercing her from the front. An arrow is also piercing her hand and the sword will be next to that.

You'll get the original picture and for an animation picture I was thinking of making the blood puddle around her grow and soaking on her stomach where it pierced. I won't make it loop because... yeah that would be silly to see. Would she be crying from pain or is she not susceptible to it?

EDIT EDIT: What are her boots like? Normal knee highs in leather and darkened brown?

Beloved Visionary

Beloved Visionary

Miss Monomi

OOC:

User Image
(art by HellowWinter on SAF)

I'm waiting for it to be true.

I still think...that stupid sleepy chick.... is up to something. Those cords on Nurse-chan just... too fishy.

Also Everyone's general opinion on Gundam:
User Image
Kawaii as ********.

If I didn't have a hard-... uhh... intense bromance for Nagito he's probably be my favorite guy.

Versatile Receiver

15,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Gaian 50
Zetsubouu
CrackedJewel
Zetsubouu

User Image

As long as I don't have to draw the horse lol. I assume you want a full body. I normally fit pictures on a 1:1 scale. But I'll make it bigger. I have an idea on what to do... I'll also send you wips to see if I'm going in the right direction since its a big order and I'd rather not f it up.

As for payment, I'm still grabbing a handle on RLC and I don't even know what I would ask. So I'd put it at a $1 per hour ratio. Looking at the commission idea it would take about 20 hours maybe more maybe less. And I'd rather go with what you want to do. If you want to offer the Alzbeta doll or if you want to play 20ish USD for it I'll go with either. (I'm personally leaning toward the doll)

I'll probably also end up asking you a lot of question so I make sure I get it right. I also do light animation, I've only done blinking but I'll be willing to try anything not too complicated.First animation attempt from yesterday.

EDIT: I did a rough sketch of the idea. I have her laying at an angle and a spear is piercing her from the front. An arrow is also piercing her hand and the sword will be next to that.

You'll get the original picture and for an animation picture I was thinking of making the blood puddle around her grow and soaking on her stomach where it pierced. I won't make it loop because... yeah that would be silly to see. Would she be crying from pain or is she not susceptible to it?

EDIT EDIT: What are her boots like? Normal knee highs in leather and darkened brown?

Lol, no need to draw the horse, and you don't need to draw the cape.
Also, I love questions so feel free to ask away. I'll be glad to give you the doll for your work, and then maybe add some money if it's taking a while or you're adding extra things. I'm open to anything.

For the animation I can't really think of anything that needs to be animated or would make the piece any better. Hmmm...maybe like a trickle of blood ? that would be cool, but it depends with what you're comfortable with
I love the idea of your rough sketch, that sounds great, and yes her boots are knee length, they can either be greyish or darkened brown.

Beloved Visionary

CrackedJewel
Zetsubouu
CrackedJewel
Zetsubouu

User Image

Also, I love questions so feel free to ask away. I'll be glad to give you the doll for your work, and then maybe add some money if it's taking a while or you're adding extra things. I'm open to anything.

For the animation I can't really think of anything that needs to be animated or would make the piece any better. Hmmm...maybe like a trickle of blood ? that would be cool, but it depends with what you're comfortable with
I love the idea of your rough sketch, that sounds great, and yes her boots are knee length, they can either be greyish or darkened brown.

Ok sounds good. I'll keep going with it. Just open the trade with the doll when you have a free minute. I've been lining it but my wife will be home soon so I'll continue it tomorrow and post a WIP.

I'll attempt to draw the cape but if it gets in the way I'll remove it. I have a trickle of blood coming from the mouth and I'll draw tears in her eyes, for the animation I was doing a pool of blood seeping out from under her since she is laying on her back. You'll of course get the original picture too, the animation is just more for practice and a bonus really.

Versatile Receiver

15,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Gaian 50
Zetsubouu
CrackedJewel
Zetsubouu
CrackedJewel
Zetsubouu

User Image

Ok sounds good. I'll keep going with it. Just open the trade with the doll when you have a free minute. I've been lining it but my wife will be home soon so I'll continue it tomorrow and post a WIP.

I'll attempt to draw the cape but if it gets in the way I'll remove it. I have a trickle of blood coming from the mouth and I'll draw tears in her eyes, for the animation I was doing a pool of blood seeping out from under her since she is laying on her back. You'll of course get the original picture too, the animation is just more for practice and a bonus really.

had to update my comp, xD sent the doll, and I'm really excited! Thank you so much for doing this. I can't wait to see the progress and thank you for no charging extra for the animation. I'm glad you wish to practice. This is going to be awesome~ <3

Devoted Seeker

Zetsubouu
Miss Monomi

OOC:

User Image
(art by HellowWinter on SAF)

I'm waiting for it to be true.

I still think...that stupid sleepy chick.... is up to something. Those cords on Nurse-chan just... too fishy.

Also Everyone's general opinion on Gundam:
User Image
Kawaii as ********.

If I didn't have a hard-... uhh... intense bromance for Nagito he's probably be my favorite guy.
OOC: Ohoho Believe me... my bromance with Gundam... it is something special...Tumblr has so many arts of him... I'm loving it...

And you know what... I've come to accept that Camera Girl is probably going to die first... I've accepted it and I am living with it... I link I might have the Andy curse.

Friendly Businessman

BUMP~
emotion_awesome

Devoted Seeker

GlueChan
BUMP~
emotion_awesome
OOC: Oh Gah your sig is amazing...

Friendly Businessman

Miss Monomi
GlueChan
BUMP~