Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

A1SU

reference: Outfit One: 1, 2, 3 or Outfit Two: 1, 2, 3
expressions: ā—‰ uā—‰ b
total: 200k
anything you'd like to add? if my offer is enough to sway you into
animating- I'd love it if you could have her either blinking or winking. if not, no big deal.~

Eros et Apollo's Husband

A1SU

reference: this ice prince [ notes ref , 1 , 2 ]
expressions: er idk an i'm-too-cool for you expression? hehe
total: 300k
anything you'd like to add? would 300k be enough for shaded + animation for floating/bobbing ice crystals? ^^

Fatcat

dudeitsGLOOP
A1SU

reference: Outfit One: 1, 2, 3 or Outfit Two: 1, 2, 3
expressions: ā—‰ uā—‰ b
total: 200k
anything you'd like to add? if my offer is enough to sway you into
animating- I'd love it if you could have her either blinking or winking. if not, no big deal.~

yeh sure i can do that biggrin little drummer items are so cute
send trase whenever you're ready

Fatcat

iqpi
A1SU

reference: this ice prince [ notes ref , 1 , 2 ]
expressions: er idk an i'm-too-cool for you expression? hehe
total: 300k
anything you'd like to add? would 300k be enough for shaded + animation for floating/bobbing ice crystals? ^^

your ice prince is so beautiful ;o;
yes it would be enough ;o;
thank you, send trade whenever you're ready ^^
A1SU

oh lawd, thank you so much.
Your art is absolutely adorable. ; u; <3
I'll shoot ya a trade right now

Eros et Apollo's Husband

A1SU

ah yay, sent, thank you! <3
and wlkejrkel ty for the compliment; I think I've largely been lucky and found some amazing artists willing to draw him. your art is super cute! /excited c:
A1SU

reference:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ref / ref / ref

personality info;
He is a cat demon, part imp. Summoned and bound to his Master. Looks 13-15ish (SHOTAWARNINGLOL) Very short and small, he has a hard time getting people to listen to him by his looks. However, he was raised in Russia and has a very strong accent (even though his master is not russian and travels too much to have an accent), to the point where he gets annoyed when people can't understand him.
He is a spitball of fire, with a large temper, a demanding attitude, and a large sense of entitlement. This is due to the fact that his master leaves for long period of time, leaving him to run the estate. And the...few dozens of servants. Naturally, he became a bratty impish demon who enjoys pulling pranks and getting what he wants from the servants. So it degrades him when his Master comes back and he has to serve him. The audacity!

Plushie's name is Ruru. It's *cough* possessed.

Anddddd he throws angry fits all in russian if someone angers him enough.

expressions: Doesn't matter. Maybe imp-ish?
total: uhm....200k? ;w; for shading?
anything you'd like to add? Hm..would it cost extra to have his plushie drawn with him? ewe'

Fatcat

h0rned devil
A1SU

reference:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ref / ref / ref

personality info;
He is a cat demon, part imp. Summoned and bound to his Master. Looks 13-15ish (SHOTAWARNINGLOL) Very short and small, he has a hard time getting people to listen to him by his looks. However, he was raised in Russia and has a very strong accent (even though his master is not russian and travels too much to have an accent), to the point where he gets annoyed when people can't understand him.
He is a spitball of fire, with a large temper, a demanding attitude, and a large sense of entitlement. This is due to the fact that his master leaves for long period of time, leaving him to run the estate. And the...few dozens of servants. Naturally, he became a bratty impish demon who enjoys pulling pranks and getting what he wants from the servants. So it degrades him when his Master comes back and he has to serve him. The audacity!

Plushie's name is Ruru. It's *cough* possessed.

Anddddd he throws angry fits all in russian if someone angers him enough.

expressions: Doesn't matter. Maybe imp-ish?
total: uhm....200k? ;w; for shading?
anything you'd like to add? Hm..would it cost extra to have his plushie drawn with him? ewe'

omg he's so cute ;o; i love tinier me avis
nah it wont biggrin
and accepted ov o
send trade whenever you;re ready

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
A1SU

reference: Selena hp -slytherin oc

Description -
hight - 5'4
eyes - green eyes, they turn red when angry ( see sample 1 )
hair- long down to mid back and black
clothing - black slacks / dark jeans form fitting, gray shirt button up with collar / gray sweater / black vest / elegant green shirt with jeans, she wears he slytherin tie and scarf sometimes she forgoes the tie and just wears the scarf.
She always has her companions on her there both of the mamba family and are both extremely deadly ash is the gray one and callow is the green one
ash is more calm where callow is extremely active
snake 1 - XoX
2 - XoX

Selena is a slytherin student she isn't from the same time as harry, ron and hermonie, but still wears her cloche tie and scarf from slythern. She excells at charms and potions she usally carries around a few books she loves to read. She doesn't smile much she mostly smirks or gives a quirky half smile

XoX XoX XoX XoX XoX XoX XoX

expressions: angry, or happy ( she don't smile she only smirks )
total: 200k+band or bremen 2rd gen
hope it be enough for some animation

anything you'd like to add? if ya can do snakies please include em

Fatcat

Zimmius
quote="A1SU"]

reference: Selena hp -slytherin oc

Description -
hight - 5'4
eyes - green eyes, they turn red when angry ( see sample 1 )
hair- long down to mid back and black
clothing - black slacks / dark jeans form fitting, gray shirt button up with collar / gray sweater / black vest / elegant green shirt with jeans, she wears he slytherin tie and scarf sometimes she forgoes the tie and just wears the scarf.
She always has her companions on her there both of the mamba family and are both extremely deadly ash is the gray one and callow is the green one
ash is more calm where callow is extremely active
snake 1 - XoX
2 - XoX

Selena is a slytherin student she isn't from the same time as harry, ron and hermonie, but still wears her cloche tie and scarf from slythern. She excells at charms and potions she usally carries around a few books she loves to read. She doesn't smile much she mostly smirks or gives a quirky half smile

XoX XoX XoX XoX XoX XoX XoX

expressions: angry, or happy ( she don't smile she only smirks )
total: 200k+band or bremen 2rd gen
hope it be enough for some animation

anything you'd like to add? if ya can do snakies please include em
potter oc ;O;
yes accepted ;v;
and yep it'll be evough biggrin

and hey zimmius biggrin
A1SU

Yay, thank you, sent. c:
xD same. usually i don't like basing oc's on them. But it matched perrrrfectly with the image of him in my head. So was like. ******** it. haha~

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
A1SU

woot! harry poter was awesome well voldemort form harry potter was awesome
go evil snakey men emotion_awesome
-huggles ya

Fatcat

h0rned devil
A1SU

Yay, thank you, sent. c:
xD same. usually i don't like basing oc's on them. But it matched perrrrfectly with the image of him in my head. So was like. ******** it. haha~

ahh i see ;O;
ahh he;s so cute and his plushie ruru is so cute as well TvT
and i love shotas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out