Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Botan-chan
Lol, my mom hates traveling so getting her to agree to Tampa is only going well since it's my day. 3nodding She hates driving. rofl

Oh I have no idea what Ringling is. ninja Good school I take it?

Ringling is... Like the Harvard of art schools. Very prestigious and very expensive, but if you can get in and afford your degree, you're guaranteed good jobs for the rest of your life.

Oh wow really? I don't know if I could ever go to an art school.. I really sorta suck at anything but what I do now. sweatdrop
Plus I'm still paying off loans from massage school. rofl

Naughty Sex Symbol

[Philosophy In A Teacup]

Lord, I've been at mine for a year and a half. When I first started, I was super happy and bubbly and going out of my way to help guests and just... So happy you wanted to punch me, according to the other agents, lol. And now I'm bitter, jaded, and hateful, and do everything I can to deter guests from bugging me with such trivial matters as checking in for their flights and s**t. ಠ __ಠ It is me versus the guests in a war, fff.
Yeah, that's pretty much me at my job. I used to go out of my way for these people, and sometimes I still will, but for the most part now I'm like piss off. I was holding off finding a new job because I needed to keep it to ensure I would be able to take 2 weeks off this month to visit Moko. Now that I'm back I'm looking for something much better. Hopefully it won't take to long. I need to save money for a car, I have a friend visiting in April from Aussieland, and hopefully Moko will be visiting me here sometime soon. I won't be able to visit him again for like another year. -____-;

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
~Harleen Quinzel~
Yeah, that's pretty much me at my job. I used to go out of my way for these people, and sometimes I still will, but for the most part now I'm like piss off. I was holding off finding a new job because I needed to keep it to ensure I would be able to take 2 weeks off this month to visit Moko. Now that I'm back I'm looking for something much better. Hopefully it won't take to long. I need to save money for a car, I have a friend visiting in April from Aussieland, and hopefully Moko will be visiting me here sometime soon. I won't be able to visit him again for like another year. -____-;

/derails from topic about jobs, or else there will be much rage

That's... Pretty much how Lunar and I decided to visit our best friend in Los Angeles. One night last week, I was randomly complaining about missing her and commented that since she came to visit me last time, next time I should be the one to travel. But it's boring as hell where she lives and I don't want to hang out with her parents if I can help it, so we were like, "Well hey, we should go visit Mouse in LA!"

And thus, last night, my bank account cried. i had flashbacks to when i had bought my plane tickets to Narita lmao

Eloquent Tycoon

10,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
[Philosophy In A Teacup]

That's... Pretty much how Lunar and I decided to visit our best friend in Los Angeles. One night last week, I was randomly complaining about missing her and commented that since she came to visit me last time, next time I should be the one to travel. But it's boring as hell where she lives and I don't want to hang out with her parents if I can help it, so we were like, "Well hey, we should go visit Mouse in LA!"

And thus, last night, my bank account cried. i had flashbacks to when i had bought my plane tickets to Narita lmao
god flying is always so confusing, and i think i travled more than anyone in this thread and i still get really confused and lost XDDD

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Mokoshina
god flying is always so confusing, and i think i travled more than anyone in this thread and i still get really confused and lost XDDD

And I LOVE flying. I love airports and planes and all that jazz. I love hunting down decent fares and I love waiting at the terminals and trying to find my gates, and ********, even having to recheck my bags and go through security all over again when returning from abroad was pretty cool. And even the meals, when you're on long enough flights, are nice. I just don't like having to deal with the guests when I'm on shift, haha. rofl

Eloquent Tycoon

10,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Mokoshina

And I LOVE flying. I love airports and planes and all that jazz. I love hunting down decent fares and I love waiting at the terminals and trying to find my gates, and ********, even having to recheck my bags and go through security all over again when returning from abroad was pretty cool. And even the meals, when you're on long enough flights, are nice. I just don't like having to deal with the guests when I'm on shift, haha. rofl
lol yeah i get you, in 2008 and 2009 alone i flew 19 times lol and went to 9 different countries if you include transit stops lol 7 other wise

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Mokoshina
lol yeah i get you, in 2008 and 2009 alone i flew 19 times lol and went to 9 different countries if you include transit stops lol 7 other wise

Ahaha, god damn. xd I'm kind of jealous. I always wished I could be a flight attendant, or one of those business people who are always traveling everywhere for meetings and stuff. But alas, I'm a lowly wage slave and must save up months and months for a trip anywhere.

Eloquent Tycoon

10,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Mokoshina

Ahaha, god damn. xd I'm kind of jealous. I always wished I could be a flight attendant, or one of those business people who are always traveling everywhere for meetings and stuff. But alas, I'm a lowly wage slave and must save up months and months for a trip anywhere.
lol i wish i just had a job @.@
that was a trip to europe to visit family and then a trip to vegas in 09

Naughty Sex Symbol

[Philosophy In A Teacup]

User Image
Ahhh, nice. Lol. I know all too well. My bank account was whimpering after I bought my tickets to go so Moko. xD I've never really traveled anywhere. I lived in Wilmington, NC for a few months last year and that was my first time flying anywhere. It's like one of the only 2 other states I've seen. xD And I was freaking out about my trip to New Zealand cause I've never been so far away from home. My plan is to go again late next year, hopefully, when it's warmer. It snowed when I went this month, lol. That and my sis wants to go along too and I need more time to save cause I'm also taking my son with me next time.
User Image

Dedicated Grabber

exchange affiliates for both my shops? 4laugh heart

Lonely Star

14,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
D0LLIA
exchange affiliates for both my shops? 4laugh heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sure! I've added both links heart

Lonely Star

14,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Added a poll to the front page for general feedback purposes~ c:

Devoted Connoisseur

13,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lonely Star

14,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Welp, after some deliberation, I've decided to completely nix the manga tone and pixel color styles.

This is mainly for three reasons:
a) nobody really seems to order either of them,
b) I can't remember how I did manga toning, nor can I even find all of my tones,
and c) I hate doing pixel coloring because it's the most tedious thing and my patience for it has severely dwindled.

And the only reason I haven't nuked the cel color style (because HAHA it's the same technique as pixel coloring) is because I'm still hoping to experiment with SAI a bit and see if I can find an easier way of doing it. It was a pretty popular style back when I first ran the shop and I don't really want to nix it if I can still do it easily. even though everyone gets my speedpaints now lololol

Also, I've changed up the pricing post a bit - I've added base price information for headshots and busts, and everything is now organized in a neat little chart. c: Some of the prices for the non-colored options have changed, this will go into effect starting with the next round. If you've ordered any of those (which I think is only Kidd), then don't worry about it, I'll still take your order as-is. heart

Speaking of, I'll probably be getting started on that soon. I'll stream it if anyone's around. :3

Eloquent Tycoon

10,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
who you gonna draw today?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers