Hello! What brings you here?

For art :] 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 4 ]
Just browsing/lurking >_> 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 8 ]
Stalking your thread! >:] 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
For the gold! (Poll whore) 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 48 49 50

Bubbly Plain Jane

Hello! Here's the initial sketch, let me know what you think?

User Image

Girl-Crazy Bibliophile

Joliesa
Bubbly Plain Jane

Hello! Here's the initial sketch, let me know what you think?

User Image

Oh she looks lovely! : D I love the pose <3
Bubbly Plain Jane

Hello again! Update real quick before I go MIA on the weekend. Do you know what that is on her shoulders? And how much creative liberty can I get with the outfit? She's more pirate theme right?

User Image

Girl-Crazy Bibliophile

Joliesa
Bubbly Plain Jane

Hello again! Update real quick before I go MIA on the weekend. Do you know what that is on her shoulders? And how much creative liberty can I get with the outfit? She's more pirate theme right?

User Image

I kind of visualized the shoulders to be a part of the jacket, but it looks like you made it a bustier/corset kind of deal, with is actually pretty cool looking :O You can have as much creative liberty as you desire, but I wouldn't really call her a pirate theme, more like a "seductive businesswoman" kind of deal. I actually meant for the outfit to be visually like a business suit.
Bubbly Plain Jane
I kind of visualized the shoulders to be a part of the jacket, but it looks like you made it a bustier/corset kind of deal, with is actually pretty cool looking :O You can have as much creative liberty as you desire, but I wouldn't really call her a pirate theme, more like a "seductive businesswoman" kind of deal. I actually meant for the outfit to be visually like a business suit.

Ohhh! Haha I see it now. Ok, sexy businesswoman it is. wink
Bubbly Plain Jane

Hi hi! Sorry this is taking a bit longer than I expected but I'm more than halfway done? I might redo the jacket part though... b/c it looks a bit off... sweatdrop

User Image
Bubbly Plain Jane

Hello! Sorry it took so long, but I'm finished with the pic! I'll go ahead and accept the trade, will post the unwatermarked version once it's completed. Let me know if you want to see any changes or if there's too much jewelry? 3nodding

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces