Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think my pricing is fair?

Yes, you could charge more and I would still buy. (Send Me a PM on what you think my art is worth.) 0.12408759124088 12.4% [ 17 ]
Yes, it's the perfect price. 0.18978102189781 19.0% [ 26 ]
No, it's a little expensive. (Send me a PM on what you think my art is worth.) 0.065693430656934 6.6% [ 9 ]
People Counter 0.62043795620438 62.0% [ 85 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200

Invisible Fairy

KagomeHigurashi08
Yeah, we will see, first layout. Thank you for the banner. For some reason though it keeps resizing on me and adding additional white space. I'm not very good with art on the computer, I know paint, which is sad. lol
i know paint which is good, i never new power point b4 paint, then i used to do my project there and i saw power point i was like what is that xD since 2 years or 3 lol
my friend laughed and told me the principes xD
>.<
i love the shop , u did a good work O: !

Invisible Fairy

KagomeHigurashi08
Finally, banners are done. Thanks a bunch Naizy!
u ish welcome heart
<3

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Naizy
KagomeHigurashi08
Yeah, we will see, first layout. Thank you for the banner. For some reason though it keeps resizing on me and adding additional white space. I'm not very good with art on the computer, I know paint, which is sad. lol
i know paint which is good, i never new power point b4 paint, then i used to do my project there and i saw power point i was like what is that xD since 2 years or 3 lol
my friend laughed and told me the principes xD
>.<
i love the shop , u did a good work O: !
Thank you, I'm just surprised I actually had a few customers yesterday,

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Naizy
KagomeHigurashi08
u ish welcome heart
<3
heart Thank you again, they work so well with the shop.

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200

Invisible Fairy

KagomeHigurashi08

and why wouldnt you >.< ?
ur art is good and ur right about practicing on traditional first >.<

i made my shop 2 years ago and quit then came back in march or april xP

Invisible Fairy

KagomeHigurashi08
Naizy
KagomeHigurashi08
u ish welcome heart
<3
heart Thank you again, they work so well with the shop.

yayz heart

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Naizy
KagomeHigurashi08

and why wouldnt you >.< ?
ur art is good and ur right about practicing on traditional first >.<

i made my shop 2 years ago and quit then came back in march or april xP
Well, when you are surrounded in real life by AMAZING artist, you tend to not notice if yours is good or not. Though I am glad that people seem to like them. And yeah, when I start being satisfied with the traditional, I'll probably start on color, and then work to digital, especially since I still can't get the tablet pen to draw where I want it to. I will it was like drawing traditional, at least then you can see where you are drawing etc.

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200

Invisible Fairy

KagomeHigurashi08
Well, when you are surrounded in real life by AMAZING artist, you tend to not notice if yours is good or not. Though I am glad that people seem to like them. And yeah, when I start being satisfied with the traditional, I'll probably start on color, and then work to digital, especially since I still can't get the tablet pen to draw where I want it to. I will it was like drawing traditional, at least then you can see where you are drawing etc.
i do understand that , ir happened with me, but what make me practice more, is that chris was like :3
and i was like >_> so i did more to show him that i can do it x3

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Naizy
KagomeHigurashi08
i do understand that , ir happened with me, but what make me practice more, is that chris was like :3
and i was like >_> so i did more to show him that i can do it x3
Chris is Arctic Fox right? His art is really cool, was considering ordering some grey colored ones from him but he seemed busy so.

Invisible Fairy

KagomeHigurashi08
Chris is Arctic Fox right? His art is really cool, was considering ordering some grey colored ones from him but he seemed busy so.
yeah it is him , i can tell u when he is open
he is working on an amazing game he is creating >.< [ and tutoring at his college >.< ]

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Naizy
KagomeHigurashi08
yeah it is him , i can tell u when he is open
he is working on an amazing game he is creating >.< [ and tutoring at his college >.< ]
Oh wow, he sounds awesome. No worries though. I should start earning some gold first, so I don't break myself with all these awesome arts, lol

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items