Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think my pricing is fair?

Yes, you could charge more and I would still buy. (Send Me a PM on what you think my art is worth.) 0.12408759124088 12.4% [ 17 ]
Yes, it's the perfect price. 0.18978102189781 19.0% [ 26 ]
No, it's a little expensive. (Send me a PM on what you think my art is worth.) 0.065693430656934 6.6% [ 9 ]
People Counter 0.62043795620438 62.0% [ 85 ]
Total Votes:[ 137 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Welcome to A Little Bit Foxy Art Shop!

Owner: KagomeHigurashi08
Shop Status: Closed

Please <3 if you like the art. Thank you. I will be trying to stay open so long as I don't get too busy at my new job. Also, check out my Freebie Thread.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, if you are interested in the possibility of receiving free art, come chat in this Art Contest that is hosted by me or even check out the Advertising Contest. (You can also enter if you are interested. Each Entry Earns Gold.)

About the Artist: I travel abroad a lot, currently living in South Korea to teach children English. I am very interested in Japanese (well Asian) culture, and with the anime and manga styles, which you will find that I draw similiarly to here. My favorite animals are cats, though I pretty much like all animals. I do like to roleplay and play RPGs, so check out my thread and PM me if you are interested. Though I have not have a lot of experience with art, I have always been surrounded by it. Lately I have been in a drawing mood, and wanting to improve my art, so have decided to open this art shop. I don't know how much free time I will have during the week as I have a very hectic and time consuming job, but I will do my best to complete orders on the weekend. Like most of you entering this shop, I do enjoy art, and sometimes would hold art contests for people to draw my Original Characters (OCs). If you want to do an art trade drawing one of my OCs in exchange for my order, just ask and show my a reference of what you would be giving me. So far, I've said yes to all the art trade offers. If you want to know more about me, just ask, I'll most likely answer your question.

Announcements:
10/4/2012 ~ Updating the front page to add additional information on Art Trades and new banners (smaller banners and banners for freebie thread).
9/7/2012 ~ I will be reopening this shop. Please remember I may not get to orders until the weekend. I have a very demanding and time consuming job over the week. But I will definately do what I can to complete your order on the weekends. Remember that I do not have a scanner, so all art will be photographed and uploaded with my camera.

Old Announcements:

8/20/2012 ~ This be temporary closing soon. I leave for Korea in a week and will be very busy, thus am closing the shop. If I find that I have enough free time in Korea, I will reopen. Thank you for those who have enjoyed my art thus far. If you really want art, feel free to PM me and ask, but I may not have time.
8/15/2012 ~ For quick, headshot freebies, check out my Freebie Thread.
8/15/2012 ~ Colored Sketches are now being offered.
8/13/2012 ~ Yay! Shop has customers!
8/13/2012 ~ Prices have been added.
8/13/2012 ~ A Little Bit Foxy Art Shop is Now Open! Yay!
8/13/2012 ~ A Little Bit Foxy Art Shop Thread is Under Construction.

Introduction & Announcements ~ Rules ~ Will & Will Not Do List ~ Samples, Pricing, & Order Form ~ Art Trades ~ Art Slots & Status ~ Freebies ~ Pick Ups ~ White & Black List ~ Affiliates & Links In

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Rules!

1. Please follow GaiaOnline's basic rules including but not limiting to those stated in their Rules and Guidelines and Request and Commission Rules and Guidelines (please also take a look at the updated version).
2. Please save the image onto your computer! I tend to reorganize files all the time, so make sure that your image is saved so that you do not lose it due to a broken link or it was taken down. I am not responsible for your image if you do not save it after receiving it.
3. Please do not to stretch the page. Limit quote towers please.
4. I am willing to do affiliates, so send me a PM and post my link in your shop and I will be more than willing to post your link in mine.
5. Try to use proper English. I am an English teacher, and so I am trained to correct. I understand that many people are from foriegn countries, but try to at least limit the chatspeak. Thank you.
6. Do not beg for art or ask for freebies. I will either give opportunities to get freebies or give them out as I see fit. You can also order art if you want it.
7. Do not steal my art. If caught, I will report immediately.
8. You may only use the art you receive from me for personal uses. You MAY NOT use the art for any commercial purposes. Thank you.
9. If you do commission me, understand that I may make changes, especially for something complicated. I am a relatively new artist, and may not feel like I have the skill to draw the full version. Please understand that you will probably get a very simple version (please look at samples). Thank you for your understanding. Hopefully as I improve, I will be able to work on more complicated designs.
10. Please have reference images, and if it is an avatar make sure to have a tektek version to show me.
11. Be patient, I am in the midst of moving and starting a new job, so it make take a few days once I get into the swing of things.
12. Send trade as soon as I accept your order, and I will give you a watermarked version until trade is completed.
13. Do not cancel trade once I start your order, or I will report you and you will be put on the black list, unless you have talked to me in advance.
14. I reserve the right to refuse orders, most likely will be done if I think the order is too complicated.
15. Please use order form, and post in this thread for your order to be considered.
16. Please do not quote the front page, but feel free to quote me if you are worried that I will not see your order or question.
17. I will not always do orders first come, first serve, but I will do my best to get everything done in a timely manner.
18. Please do not rush me, I have a sometimes very busy, hectic life. If I said I would do your art, I will. If you haven't heard from me in a week, feel free to send me a PM.
19. I am willing to do art trades, just understand that right now the quality of my art is still low. I am doing this to improve my art, but if you want to make a deal, check out my OCs and make an offer.
20. Will add rules as necessary. Ask if you are unsure about something.

Introduction & Announcements ~ Rules ~ Will & Will Not Do List ~ Samples, Pricing, & Order Form ~ Art Trades ~ Art Slots & Status ~ Freebies ~ Pick Ups ~ White & Black List ~ Affiliates & Links In

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Will Do!

1. Simple
2. Single Avi
3. Original Characters
4. Gaia Avatars
5. Animal Ears/Tail
6. Either Gender
7. Headshot, Bust, Fullbody
8. Art Trades - More Information in Later Post

Will Not Do!

1. Complicated
2. Nude
3. Clutters Avatars
4. Mecha
5. Full Anthro
6. Chibi
7. Gore

Bribe Me!
1. Couples
2. Animals
3. Backgrounds

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Samples!

For Now, Check Out My DeviantArt Account. Some of the below samples are older and my art style tends to vary.

Art Trades:
Please look at the following post.

Sketch: (No Color)
Headshot: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Bust: 1, 2
Fullbody: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Couple:
Single Background:
Couple Background:
Group: 1

Sketch (Color):
Headshot:
Bust:
Fullbody: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Couple:
Single Background: 1, 2
Couple Background: 1
Group: 1

Pricing!

Sketch (No Color):
Headshot: 1,500+ gold
Bust: 5,000+ gold
Fullbody: 15,000+ gold
Couple: Bribe Only
Single Background: Bribe Only
Couple Background: Bribe Only

Sketch (Color):
Headshot: 3,000+ gold
Bust: 7,500+ gold
Fullbody: 30,000+ gold

Digital Sketch (No Color):
Headshot: XXX gold
Bust: XXX gold
Fullbody: XXX gold

Digital (Color):
Headshot: XXX gold
Bust: XXX gold
Fullbody: XXX gold

Order Form!
[quote=KagomeHigurashi08]:cat_cute:[/quote]
[align=left][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Style:[/b] Sketch
[b]Size:[/b] Headshot, Bust, or Fullbody
[b]Color:[/b] Yes or No
[b]Reference(s):[/b] (pictures, tektek, etc)
[b]Character(s) Information:[/b]
[b]Other Information:[/b]
[b]Offer:[/b] XXX gold

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Art Trades!

So, I mostly started this shop because I wanted to be able to buy more art of my OCs. So it only makes sense for me to offer an art trade option as one of the viable payment options for my art. If you don't think your art is good enough, ask anyway. You could always do a few OCs. If you think your art is too good, you can either pay for mine, or make an offer on what you want for art of yours. All I ask is you try to be fair. More likely than not, I will accept an art trade, and if the art is good enough, I would probably prefer art trades. I like art.

Order Form!
[quote=KagomeHigurashi08]:kittenstar:[/quote]
[align=left][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Style:[/b] Sketch
[b]Size:[/b] Headshot, Bust, or Fullbody
[b]Color:[/b] Yes or No
[b]Reference(s):[/b] (pictures, tektek, etc)
[b]Character(s) Information:[/b]
[b]Other Information:[/b]
[b]Your Offer:[/b] (style, size, color, etc)
[b]Samples:[/b] (of what you are offering, link images please)

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Art Slots!

Slots: Open
1. Yujioko ~ Finished ~ Waiting for Nathan Sketch
2. ~
3. ~
4. ~
5. ~

Slots: Open
1. ~
2. ~
3. ~
4. ~
5. ~

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Freebies!

I may randomly decide to give a freebie to someone. If I do have the time and this shop becomes more permanent, I may add additional ways to earn freebies.

Check out my Freebie Thread. When this thread is open, I will do free headshots.

Past Freebies:
These freebies are freebies that are not part of the other freebie thread, which is a free non-colored headshot for whoever wants one. These freebies may be the result of contests, chatting, random, etc.

1. Nijo Minamiyori - First Customer
2. Crabsensei234 - Second Customer
3. Naizy - Headshot, Bust, Fullbody, Full Sketch - For doing the awesome banners for this shop.
4. S n e c k S - Because I felt like it and her avi was cute.

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Pick Ups!

Order Art From Me? Offered an Art Trade? Got a Freebie? This is where you will find the finished product. Make sure to finish the trade so that I can get rid of any watermarks.

elementcrystal ~ magically bewitching ~ S n e c k S ~ buckss ~ Princess Kuchiki ~ Darkness_Strike_DS ~ Okami Tenrou ~ Yujioko ~ Athena831a ~ Athena831a ~ Athena831a ~ Yujioko ~ crazy fox lady ~ Naizy ~ im the wolf lord ~ Nijo Minamiyori ~ Nijo Minamiyori ~ crabsensei234

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
White List!

heart You want to be here. I also am more likely to give free art to people on this list. heart
Naizy - For doing the adorable banners for this shop, without me even asking.

Grey List!

ninja You have been warned, but not yet in trouble. ninja

Black List!

cry You Do Not Want To Be Here. If you are here, you are no longer allowed to order from me. cry
Ms Cuntageous - harassment in affiliate art shop.

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Affiliates & Links In!

Want to affiliate, just ask. I'll most likely say yes.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image

User Image
*Did the banners design for this shop. Has affordable art. Very friendly staff.*

Link Out?
[url=http://tinyurl.com/cfayvdn][img]http://tinyurl.com/d9bpxno[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/cfayvdn][img]http://tinyurl.com/cckftsh[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/bwtnznt][img]http://tinyurl.com/dygl5sh[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/bwtnznt][img]http://tinyurl.com/cu3s8aa[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/aevff44][img]http://tinyurl.com/c4ep633[/img][/url]

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Under Construction

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Under Construction