Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Fatcat

Shameless Fatcat

User Image

It's almost time

Dapper Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
gaia_kittenstar

Since you're all cat crazy right now, I thought I'd share my kitten pulled apart one of the lights off my christmas tree- the kind you need pliers to get apart. OTL

Mega Fatcat

Ravinie

Hello. I am interested in buying art from you, but i was wondering 1.) Would my current be too difficult? and 2.) Would you take an item like Dark Halo as payment?
hito_ritabi

strong kitty..
Ravinie

Whoohoo! What a lucky break C: Have fun!
vincent van bro

D: Don't feel bad! You have to enjoy your time there and be in the moment - not checking on us all the time XD I hope you're having a good time~

Dapper Phantom

sweetspirit4evr
gaia_kittenstar

Very strong.. I just hope he didn't eat the glass ; ^;

Shameless Fatcat

Hayaku shi
Ravinie

Hello. I am interested in buying art from you, but i was wondering 1.) Would my current be too difficult? and 2.) Would you take an item like Dark Halo as payment?

Items are fine, and your current is lovely, I would be happy to!

Mega Fatcat

Ravinie
User Image

Username: Hayaku shi
Request Reference Image: edited

User Image
User Image
User Image

Style: shaded
Size: full body c:
Extras: pose: I usually look for voluptuous and sexy poses with my avatars... So something busty if you can? If not I'm all for artistic freedom~ as for a background, can you add a few gold stars and possibly make the entire image a transparent background? Also will add a picture of some pose ideas.
User Image

I like 2, 4, 8, and 16. It's okay if you don't use them c:

Payment: dark halo
vincent van bro
    Username → xxshatteredsymphonyxx
    Reference
    Holland has a pixie face of freckles and a mess of wavy red orange hair. She is about five feet and four inches tall and slender. She is pale in complexion (with a strange glow to her skin) and has a pair of eyes that are forever changing color though they usually have a violet hue with speckles of green, blue, and pink, with a gold circle around her pupil. She has really thick eye lashes. I usually use Emma Stone as her faceclaim because I'm lame.[/spoiler] holly is simple
    Style → Sketch; Waist
    Extra Information → Something kind of shy and embarrassing. Possibly quirky, awkward. I'm really bad at these things ;w;
    Offer → 350k

Friendly Fatcat

Can you switch my banner with one of these?

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/fluffy-bunnies-unlimited-funds/t.83793081/][img]http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/10candycane/O-Mokona-O1_zpsd2387123.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/fluffy-bunnies-unlimited-funds/t.83793081/][img]http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/10candycane/O-Mokona-O_zpsb451f617.gif[/img][/url]

Reminicsing

Will do!

Shameless Fatcat

Hayaku shi

Ravinie
User Image

Username: Hayaku shi
Request Reference Image: edited

User Image
User Image
User Image

Style: shaded
Size: full body c:
Extras: pose: I usually look for voluptuous and sexy poses with my avatars... So something busty if you can? If not I'm all for artistic freedom~ as for a background, can you add a few gold stars and possibly make the entire image a transparent background? Also will add a picture of some pose ideas.
User Image

I like 2, 4, 8, and 16. It's okay if you don't use them c:

Payment: dark halo

Accepted! 2 and 16 were actually my favorites as well, so I'll probably do one of those!

Leo's Princess

Starlight

gaia_crown
I have been oddly absent all day.
busybusybusy. @__@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out