Welcome to Gaia! ::

Excitable Vampire

15,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Artfully Devious
yeah. That's fine. Sketches aren't too much work. o uo.

Awesome Possum <3

Excitable Vampire

15,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Artfully Devious
    Username → Rikku42
    Reference → My OC October Dreams. Pic 1 Pic 2 He's a humire (Type of vampire). He has one lip ring, a tongue piercing, a few peircings on both his ears, mostly the lobes and top rims (I think they are called helix) of his ears. He wears emo/punk/rocker/goth clothing. Even scene at times. His expression usually depicts like the one in the second picture. But it can be seductive or a mixture of the two.
    Style → Sketch - Waist
    Extra Information → I leave the pose up to you, it can be sexy~ Perhaps with his katana as well?
    Total/Offer → 100k

Wealthy Businessman

Artfully Devious
are your slots still open @ o <

If so if I ordered 2 seperate pieces at once would that be ok ?

It would probably be flat color or a sketch and of course I will pay well ; u; ;

Leo's Princess

Starlight

Rikku42
User Image
Artfully Devious
    Username → Rikku42
    Reference → My OC October Dreams. Pic 1 Pic 2 He's a humire (Type of vampire). He has one lip ring, a tongue piercing, a few peircings on both his ears, mostly the lobes and top rims (I think they are called helix) of his ears. He wears emo/punk/rocker/goth clothing. Even scene at times. His expression usually depicts like the one in the second picture. But it can be seductive or a mixture of the two.
    Style → Sketch - Waist
    Extra Information → I leave the pose up to you, it can be sexy~ Perhaps with his katana as well?
    Total/Offer → 100k
accepted. o uo

Leo's Princess

Starlight

Mr Grab Bags
Artfully Devious
are your slots still open @ o <

If so if I ordered 2 seperate pieces at once would that be ok ?

It would probably be flat color or a sketch and of course I will pay well ; u; ;
Ah, yes feel free to order. I'm about to go clean up my post. I actually will have a slot open for you. You can order two at a time that's fine.

Wealthy Businessman

User Image
Artfully Devious
    Username →mr grab bags
    Reference
    User Image
    User Image

tektek if you need it:

Style → Flat colored w/ a little shading if my amount is enough / sketched waist-up .
    Extra Information → they can be separate or together c;
    Lola is half zombie half human and carries a chain saw sometimes.
    She is busty and very sassy.
    Skin color: slightly darker shade of tan
    Ethnicity: mixed
    She will wear anything black with skulls, lace , or spikes that expose her assets.
    She also loves Jeffrey Campbell platform sneakers.

Leo is calm and carries a mace or a m16 around C:
    You dont have to draw them weapons though.He loves fire and his glasses are a must.
    Ethnicity: Asian/ Chinese to be exact.

This is zombie apocalypse themed so maybe having them extra bloody. Haha lola making a sassy face and leo pushing up his glasses.

.Total/Offer → 500k each if you do flat color
    300k for both of them if you do sketching.

Wealthy Businessman

@ o @ I like all of your styles so this was hard to order

Leo's Princess

Starlight

Mr Grab Bags
User Image
Artfully Devious
    Username →mr grab bags
    Reference
    User Image
    User Image

tektek if you need it:

Style → Flat colored w/ a little shading if my amount is enough / sketched waist-up .
    Extra Information → they can be separate or together c;
    Lola is half zombie half human and carries a chain saw sometimes.
    She is busty and very sassy.
    Skin color: slightly darker shade of tan
    Ethnicity: mixed
    She will wear anything black with skulls, lace , or spikes that expose her assets.
    She also loves Jeffrey Campbell platform sneakers.

Leo is calm and carries a mace or a m16 around C:
    You dont have to draw them weapons though.He loves fire and his glasses are a must.
    Ethnicity: Asian/ Chinese to be exact.

This is zombie apocalypse themed so maybe having them extra bloody. Haha lola making a sassy face and leo pushing up his glasses.

.Total/Offer → 500k each if you do flat color
    300k for both of them if you do sketching.
gaia_crown
This actually excites me way too much. They should be fun to draw. accepted. I'll do the flat color, and if I find an opportunity or have some extra time I'll shade them some as well. o uo

Wealthy Businessman

Artfully Devious
My first accepted orderr ; u; tysmmm~!!

sending tradeee ,

Haha and if you want to draw them interacting with one another that works.
Leo loves giving Lola head rubs to calm her down when she is in rage zombie mode. Lola is also very protective of Leo.

Side shots kinda weird me out in general so 3/4 view if you do them separately or just head on profile view will work c;.

Edit: If you do shading I wouldnt mind simple cell shading c;

haha not looking for anything crazy,

Excitable Vampire

15,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Artfully Devious
Rikku42
User Image
Artfully Devious
    Username → Rikku42
    Style → Sketch - Waist
    Total/Offer → 100k
accepted. o uo

Sexy~ will send trade tonight when I get home. (Don't trust my phone atm to actually get it done D: )

Leo's Princess

Starlight

Rikku42
Artfully Devious
Rikku42
User Image
Artfully Devious
    Username → Rikku42
    Style → Sketch - Waist
    Total/Offer → 100k
accepted. o uo

Sexy~ will send trade tonight when I get home. (Don't trust my phone atm to actually get it done D: )
thats fine.~

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Wealthy Businessman

Hotarla
heart
- waves-

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Mr Grab Bags
Hotarla
heart
- waves-

umm...hello there? xD

Wealthy Businessman

Hotarla
Mr Grab Bags
Hotarla
heart
- waves-

umm...hello there? xD
Hah I am sorry ; u; if I came off as a creep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff