Artfully Devious
Hotarla
heart
gaia_crown
hey there. ouo

HIYA BBY! emotion_dowant HOW ARE YOUUUU! emotion_kirakira
gaia_crown
doin' great.
itching to do something since I'm stuck at the house, but that w/e.
I managed to do another one of your orders.
right now I'm working on the order technically before yours.

how're you?

ah that's great! why are you stuck at the house? xD;;
and ah I see...:> well take your time bby! *v*

I'm good...xD trying to help my sister into a dress for some party or whatnot...XD

Leo's Princess

Starlight

Hotarla
Artfully Devious
Hotarla
Artfully Devious
Hotarla
heart
gaia_crown
hey there. ouo

gaia_crown
doin' great.

how're you?

I'm good...xD trying to help my sister into a dress for some party or whatnot...XD
gaia_crown
Snow. Well, melting snow turning into ice.

That must be some dress if she needs help.

Leo's Princess

Starlight

hail lucipur

wip
I still have a handful of things to finish up on the lineart, but I'm almost done, then I can get to the color.
Also, would you mind if I make the gloves fingerless? I always thought they looked more badass.

Lonely Smoker

Artfully Devious
hail lucipur

wip
I still have a handful of things to finish up on the lineart, but I'm almost done, then I can get to the color.
Also, would you mind if I make the gloves fingerless? I always thought they looked more badass.

yes! fingerless would be awesome C:

Leo's Princess

Starlight

hail lucipur
Artfully Devious
hail lucipur

wip

gaia_crown
cool.
if my school work doesn't take up too much time tomorrow, I should be able to finish it by the end of the weekend.

Lonely Smoker

Artfully Devious
hail lucipur
Artfully Devious
hail lucipur

wip

gaia_crown
cool.
if my school work doesn't take up too much time tomorrow, I should be able to finish it by the end of the weekend.

awesome. take your time, i know how things can get in the way. ; U;
thank you~!

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Artfully Devious
Hotarla
Artfully Devious
Hotarla
Artfully Devious
Hotarla
heart
gaia_crown
hey there. ouo

gaia_crown
doin' great.

how're you?

gaia_crown

why should that keep you stuck in the house? ono

well it zips up on the side...and the zipper wasn't zipping up properly loool! we couldn't see why, since it wasn't snagged and the dress fit my sister perfectly...xD;; so my mom and I were BOTH helping her get into it...xD;; we got it zipped up in the end though...xP

Leo's Princess

Starlight

Hotarla
Artfully Devious
Hotarla
Artfully Devious
Hotarla

gaia_crown
doin' great.

how're you?

gaia_crown

why should that keep you stuck in the house? ono

well it zips up on the side...and the zipper wasn't zipping up properly loool! we couldn't see why, since it wasn't snagged and the dress fit my sister perfectly...xD;; so my mom and I were BOTH helping her get into it...xD;; we got it zipped up in the end though...xP
its not so much that I can't drive in it, but rather I dont want to give my mother a panic attack. My car is low to the ground and doesn't do too well in inclement weather, so no going anywhere for me.
Gah, I hate it when dresses do that. It always happened to me when the zipper had to go over a change in fabric, where there was more stitching.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Artfully Devious
its not so much that I can't drive in it, but rather I dont want to give my mother a panic attack. My car is low to the ground and doesn't do too well in inclement weather, so no going anywhere for me.
Gah, I hate it when dresses do that. It always happened to me when the zipper had to go over a change in fabric, where there was more stitching.

O: I see...didn't you get like winter tires or something? xD;; they might help with the weather..>< so you can't go anywhere? what about school? or work (if you have it)? LOOOL

yeah precisely! xD that's probably what was wrong with her dress...xP

Leo's Princess

Starlight

Hotarla
Artfully Devious

O: I see...didn't you get like winter tires or something? xD;; they might help with the weather..>< so you can't go anywhere? what about school? or work (if you have it)? LOOOL

oh no, winter tires would just be a waste. I live on the east coast in va. It's an eventful winter if we just get flurries, let alone snow that sticks to the ground.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Artfully Devious
Hotarla
Artfully Devious

oh no, winter tires would just be a waste. I live on the east coast in va. It's an eventful winter if we just get flurries, let alone snow that sticks to the ground.

VA? xD;; what state is that? Virginia? xD;; *doesn't know her states since she lives in CANADA* XD;;

Leo's Princess

Starlight

Hotarla
Artfully Devious
Hotarla
Artfully Devious

VA? xD;; what state is that? Virginia? xD;; *doesn't know her states since she lives in CANADA* XD;;
gaia_crown
Ah, yes. Virginia. I was typing on my phone. Shortcuts and all that.
But yeah, I live in the "south" and by the beach, so it's often more hot than it is cold.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Artfully Devious
Hotarla
Artfully Devious
Hotarla
Artfully Devious

gaia_crown
But yeah, I live in the "south" and by the beach, so it's often more hot than it is cold.

ah I see...I don't think I've been to beaches much...xD;; I'm surrounded by lakes for the most part...xD no oceans here...o3o

Shameless Fatcat

Leo's Princess

Starlight

Hotarla
Artfully Devious
Hotarla
Artfully Devious
Hotarla
Artfully Devious

gaia_crown

ah I see...I don't think I've been to beaches much...xD;; I'm surrounded by lakes for the most part...xD no oceans here...o3o
gaia_crown
you're not missing much.
sand is a b***h.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out