Cut this crap I'm here for art. 0.11636828644501 11.6% [ 91 ]
Total Votes:[ 782 ]

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Lady Ignea
♥ ♥ . . .

haha yesss you've already asked that Cx no, i'm not from an english-speaking country c: my native language is polish c:

. . . ♥ ♥
(lalala sorry for replying sooo late > o <;; )
ooh, that sounds so cool! never really heard polish before though eheheh. does it also have the alphabet system? o:

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Empty Rice Bowl

User Image
procrastinating as always
yourself?
as you can tell from my super super late reply, i've been really busy with school. xD junior year is horrendous. emotion_donotwant preparing for APs and SATs and what not. burning_eyes

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Samuel Wolfguard
Swarelle

With pokemon alot of the issues they had was Balancing the game so it was fair, until now where it is now a extremely fair game to play there is no broken pokemon that you can do really BS tactics with. Bugs they have fixed though, so it's no longer a issue with them, Nintendo is generally quick to fix problems unless it is truly something difficult then they take their time with it to make sure it's fixed.
-waves hand- hiii i'm back, kinda. xD
I guess with their popularity, they have to fix issues quickly. rofl sooo how's your game development coming along? :P

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Samuel Wolfguard
Also here's the latest wip! [x] (i am soooo slow (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ )

Sweet Singing

Swarelle
ooh, that sounds so cool! never really heard polish before though eheheh. does it also have the alphabet system? o:
♥ ♥ . . .

(i'm not sure if i should forgive you :C)
    XD yes rofl

. . . ♥ ♥

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Lady Ignea
Swarelle
♥ ♥ . . .

(i'm not sure if i should forgive you :C)
    XD yes rofl

. . . ♥ ♥
(nuuuu -glomps- you must not hate me! crying )
how's life been? ninja

Fatcat

Swarelle
Empty Rice Bowl

User Image
procrastinating as always
yourself?
as you can tell from my super super late reply, i've been really busy with school. xD junior year is horrendous. emotion_donotwant preparing for APs and SATs and what not. burning_eyes
oh noooo!!

Blessed Seeker

9,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
Swarelle

That's coming along so well, I can see that it's starting to take shape~ = w =

Game is coming along ok-ish xD I should have a alpha done maybe next week?

Edit: it might be a little hard to see, now that I paid close attention to it. But He's wearing a shirt and tie underneath the jacket XD. nothing a small edit could fix though. Again I still love it = w =

Blessed Seeker

9,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
*pokes head in*

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Samuel Wolfguard
*pokes head in*
-pokes you-

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Samuel Wolfguard
*pokes head in*
is your game up and running? :) (also, noted your suggestion for the drawing -- sorry i haven't been able to reply sooner)

Blessed Seeker

9,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
Swarelle
is your game up and running? :) (also, noted your suggestion for the drawing -- sorry i haven't been able to reply sooner)

No worries I well aware how busy you are XD. I'm just thankful your actually still taking the time to do it.

The game is....... got some problems, mainly with the tileset still that I have no idea what the hell is going on with it. Going to have to figure out what's wrong with it before I work on it more, that and the events that trigger can be reactivated by leaving then walking back into a area. So there's all that fun stuff to do.

Honestly I'd wait until probably.... May or June cause that's when I will be having my Workstation Rig. Which to be honest I will have a better computer to render the game in so I won't have as much time to process new versions.
I did release a Test build but as I stated it's got alot of problems with it that I want to work out first before releasing a Public Alpha.
Btw if your interested in being put on the Testers List I can give you my email and you can get back to me whenever. akirawolfguard7@hotmail.com (not concerned about random people sending me emails cause I can just block/spam them) XD

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Samuel Wolfguard

No worries I well aware how busy you are XD. I'm just thankful your actually still taking the time to do it.

The game is....... got some problems, mainly with the tileset still that I have no idea what the hell is going on with it. Going to have to figure out what's wrong with it before I work on it more, that and the events that trigger can be reactivated by leaving then walking back into a area. So there's all that fun stuff to do.

Honestly I'd wait until probably.... May or June cause that's when I will be having my Workstation Rig. Which to be honest I will have a better computer to render the game in so I won't have as much time to process new versions.
I did release a Test build but as I stated it's got alot of problems with it that I want to work out first before releasing a Public Alpha.
Btw if your interested in being put on the Testers List I can give you my email and you can get back to me whenever. akirawolfguard7@hotmail.com (not concerned about random people sending me emails cause I can just block/spam them) XD
emotion_hug

Ahahah good luck! I have no idea about programming and all that, but I heard bugs are really annoying. :P And alright! I'll email you when (if) I have spare time ehehehe. I'm currently playing a pokemon game when I'm bored. dramallama

Blessed Seeker

9,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
Swarelle
emotion_hug

Ahahah good luck! I have no idea about programming and all that, but I heard bugs are really annoying. :P And alright! I'll email you when (if) I have spare time ehehehe. I'm currently playing a pokemon game when I'm bored. dramallama

emotion_hug

Well I actually did manage to fix the tileset it was just a matter of copying data from a new project and pasting onto my current project so it's all good.

I also made a blog which I have the link on my profile which will have the link to the May/June Build. The fated Alpha 0.2 which I'm really trying to add triple the content on. *rubs forehead* if only the fudging creativity blocks would just stop.

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Samuel Wolfguard

emotion_hug

Well I actually did manage to fix the tileset it was just a matter of copying data from a new project and pasting onto my current project so it's all good.

I also made a blog which I have the link on my profile which will have the link to the May/June Build. The fated Alpha 0.2 which I'm really trying to add triple the content on. *rubs forehead* if only the fudging creativity blocks would just stop.
-floats by- Wheeee sorry for being so so slow on replies (busy with standardized tests and what not. OTL)

Is the Alpha 0.2 coming along fine? o: Hahaha well I guess creativity blocks are everyone's enemies. rofl Man I haven't drawn in so long. emotion_0A0 Hope a holiday comes soon so I won't get too rusty with my drawing skills~ sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff