Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
a
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
w e l c o m e

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MOVED TO [HERE]
          hiatus // FULL // open

Gaia gold slots: full
          RLC slots: [3 open]

[my deviantART]
          [my tumblr]

Please do tell me how I could improve if you </3 my shop!

Hi! I'm using this shop to improve my drawings, so sometimes my style might have some changes. ; v ; Feel free to come and order art or just stay and chat! I don't have set prices (any pricing suggestions will be welcome though!), so I guess you can call this a bribe shop, but your offer doesn't have to be high! Just offer what you think I deserve.
          I draw chibis and fullbodies, both digitally and traditionally. Details are in the examples. Please read on if you're still interested~ ninja

Post order:
          1. Welcome
          2. Events
          3. Rules
          4. Examples
          5. Form
          6. Freebies!
          7. Slots
          8. Affiliates

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

a

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
      a
      ██████████████████████
      ███████████████████████████████ e v e n t s

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Visitor counter started on 2012.08.08

Announcements:

►2013/11/02: Dream avvie. ovo

►2014/06/22: I'm back from the hiatus! Aaaand my shop isn't popular anymore. :c

►2013/07/12: Off for a month-long vacation, will be back around Aug 12. :)

►2013/06/16: This shop got popular! Thanks everyone ; v ;

►2013/05/26: -facepalms- My shop's ups and downs. It's popular again!-runs around happily- edit;; and then somebody downvoted it immediately. OTL

►2013/03/27:This shop became normal again. ; o ;
          aaaaaAaaand nobody told me why they </3-ed my shop. ; o ;

►2013/02/24:This shop got popular!
          aaaaaThis is sadly the second time this has happened.... My shop got popular before, around a year ago, but got down-voted and returned to normalness... ; o ; I will try hard and live up to the status, people! emotion_donotwant

►2012/08/16: I made a freebie thread!
          aaaaaFeel free to go and roam about..? LOL. [link]

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

bloop

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
a
█████████████████████████████████████ r u l e s

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

1. You offer the price! (Unless it's for digital)
          aOffer whatever you want if it's for traditional art, I don't mind if it's 1g or 1bil. >u< If it's for digital art, please offer items of suitable value, preferably from my hugeass wishlist (I like all sorts of recolors), or contact me for RLCs.

2. Please offer a trade immediately after I accept your offer.

3. I draw slow sometimes. (Don't order if you are planning to quit GaiaOnline soon!)

a"Soon" as in a month... Or if you think you're going to get banned soon. -at least two customers got themselves banned before paying- And, do not push me to draw faster. I have school and projects to do as well. Please be patient!

4. Do not steal art.
          aFeel free to use art you've bought from me in your profile etc., but give me credit and don't claim that you drew it!

5. When there are open slots, first come, first serve. No waiting lists!
          a
          Don't make me "reserve a slot" for you or "remind you when I have open slots"!

6. I will quote you and give you the art in this thread, and send you a pm with the art if I haven't heard from you in three days. Please accept the trade after you've received the art.
          a
          If you do not complete the trade 29 days after I gave you the art, on the black list you go and I will be reporting you for scamming.

7. I have full rights to reject your offer, please don't take offense if I do.

aThe reason is usually because your OC/avvie doesn't appeal to me, or, if it's a bribe for digital art, the bribe isn't high enough.

8. Please don't beg for art or be sad when I reject your order.

9. And most importantly, please follow Gaia's Terms of Service. NO SCAMMING.
          aDo NOT order if you don't have the amount of gold/items you're offering!

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████
          █████████████
          ]bloop

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
a
s a m p l e s

[deviantART gallery]

I usually finish traditional commissions before digital ones.

click on thumbnails for larger view
          new → old

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

r e g u l a r

d i g i t a l item(s) / RLC only

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

t r a d i t i o n a l

∙ color pencils ∙

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

∙ watercolor ∙

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

∙ sketches ∙

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

c h i b i

d i g i t a l item(s) / RLC only

t r a d i t i o n a l

∙ color pencils ∙

∙ watercolor ∙

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

∙ sketches ∙

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

durr

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
a
████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████ f o r m

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████User Image

Please don't use tinypic for your reference pictures,
          Sometimes I have connection problems with them and can't view the refs. :c

[quote="Swarelle"][/quote][color=hotpink][b] ▶ Hey Ellen! There's an order here ◀[/b]

Username:[/color][color=grey] enter here [/color]
          [color=hotpink]What type of art:[/color][color=grey] chibi/fullbody/bust/etc.. [/color]
          [color=hotpink]Digital or traditional?[/color][color=grey] enter here (specify color pencil or watercolor if traditional) (DIGITAL IS FOR BRIBES/RLC ONLY) [/color]
          [color=hotpink]Offer:[/color][color=grey] enter here [/color]
          [color=hotpink]Refs:[/color][color=grey] insert images/links here (I prefer if you provide a tektek for your avvie)[/color]
          [color=hotpink]Other:[/color][color=grey] ideas for backgrounds/poses, character details etc. [/color]

a

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
a
██████████████████████████████████ f r e e b i e s

It's freebie time~ Just post in my thread to have a chance at it! I'll choose random avvies I like. :3
          These are grabbags! (Moved from my freebie thread)

(warning: disorganized thumbnails. click on thumbnails for larger images)

Pixels: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Sketches: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Digital: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▶ Freebies given to.. ◀
          1. mrotsy 2. deboner 3. MidnightBlue9999 (2) 4. Cheshire Acid 5. Dandelian 6. DISSONANT - m e l o d y x 7. Kellerson 8. diseased d***o 9. Caramel Flan
          10. AdorabIeness 11. ReenStnlnd 12. FireMaidden 13. Zakiyyah Xocthitl 14. nicorin 15. hatred o3o 16. eiunw 17. l Asuna Yuuki l

bloop

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
a

s l o t s

1. [II Nights Embrace II]
          ▶ Hey Ellen! There's an order here ◀

Username:
          II nights Embrace II
          What type of art: Fullbody
          Digital or traditional? Digital
          Offer: Madame Godina
          Refs: Unfortunaly TekTek isn't updated sad

User Image

Other: Feel free to exercise artistic freedom. biggrin

2. [Zeki]
          ▶ Hey Ellen! There's an order here ◀

Username:
          Zeki
          What type of art: fullbody
          Digital or traditional? Digital
          Offer: Doufu Hua +
          Chilled Doufu Hua +
          Sweet Doufu Hua +
          Tart Doufu Hua +
          Spicy Doufu Hua

Refs:
          User Image User Image

Other: Something cheerful/happy & expressive. Feel free to leave off the head band if her head is too cluttered.

Waiting for payment: none! emotion_yatta

▶ Past customers ◀
          1.FriendofFoes 2.MrDangerWaffles (6) 3.Nekkid Muffin 4.pinkrosecat 5. EpicFailureEvo 6. floopery 7. Ultra venus 8. spirirt_of_the_wind 9. x Optical Illusions x (5) 10. Nymphomaniacal Genius 11. EbillaVirus 12. rainbowbgirl 13. Mitsumi Mikoto 14. l_l Pixy Girl l_l 15. The_Heros_Shadow 16. XxChibi_Kitsune_AzumixX (4) 17. The Awkward Moment (7) 18. iK3vin 19. T0XXIE 20. deconstruct le Tales 21. Oo-Devil of Music-oO 22. kawaii sakurasara 23. Owlheart 24. The Ultimatium (2) 25. OMGITSMiShKi 26. devomon 27. nyanko-yuu 28. Recycle Fairy 29.foreverlove7 (2) 30.kintara5 31. Aniima 32. Alcestice (2) 33. Minasilly 34. Ayraa 35. apposaws 36. Jumea 37. _Beriana_ 38. Hagrii 39. Mekyoo 40. secriden 41. [V]ase [F]ull of [A]cid 42. Qinkie (2) 43. BlackRavaen 44. This Hollow World 45. Xx-Devillicious-xX (3) 46. XxImmortal_ServxX (2) 47. Akane_Sakamoto 48. xDemonhornzx 49. KawaiiTeddiursa 50. Second Circle of Hell 51. soundroom 52. Vaxden87 53. xTrekk 54. Hetalia Fangirly 55. Kitty Thingy 56. Cookii Boots (2) 57. dream-trails 58. phyrelord 59. x-broken-wish-x 60. THE SPACE lNVADER 61. JhiLyhan 62. Arisa~Blade 63. maymaylove 64. Kanra23 65. Kouga Haru 66. mash mix 67. Rivuu 68. Love_Misuki 69. Meryco 70. Wolf Guardian X 71. TidusLovex 72. GiannyXD 73. Empress Boa 74. Cybersix_Data7 (3) 75. dino.love (2) 76. xxBloodyxxRequiemxx 77. Ultima011 78. bittertongue_puppet 79. Luna Kosane 80. Gallow Sincrux 81. Bane of Arthropods 82. Katydid50 83. iCubie 84. Samuel Wolfguard 85. Sabriala 86. 5imi 87. Nine Deaths 88. A Taste of Poison 89. - V e r a m o n t e - 90. BucketHead169 91. Lady_Elentari 92. D i a 93. Lady Angel of Light 94. Stinki_Soki 95. Yinrie 96. EmpressZ 97. Lady Ignea (2) 98. iTomoe 99. Samuel Wolfguard 100. pastel queen(2) 101. ThePoorCornelius 102. mythological irony 103. ingrate

Total commissions done: 134

▶ Black List :C ◀
          Whyze

a
          a

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
a

████████████████████████████ a f f i l i a t e s

Links In:

[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.73985155_1/][img]http://tinyurl.com/bak8jw7[/img][/url]

I only accept 200x40 pixel banners! Put my banner in your shop before giving me yours please~ u v u

Links Out:
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

durr

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
a

◦ r e s e r v e d ◦

a
a

Quick Reply