Cut this crap I'm here for art. 0.11636828644501 11.6% [ 91 ]
Total Votes:[ 782 ]

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
TidusLovex
o BizarrEllen o

Your welcome. emotion_dowant So what did you do on your awesome day? CAKE?! AND MORE CAKE?! xD
I don't know anything. O 3 O
I got presents from friends. emotion_dowant And they sang me the happy birthday song n times. rofl Nope, no cake. xD I could never finish cake and I actually don't really like the usual creaminess of cake. > v >;;
You don't? o3o

JhiLyhan
JHIJHI WERE YOU THE ANONYMOOSE WHO SENT ME THAT GIFT? emotion_kirakira

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
TidusLovex
o BizarrEllen o

Kay xD Just for today I'll hold my urge to pass some gases here... hurhur...
Ohhh~ xD So I wasn't so old and forgot lmao. Did you met relatives that you never met before?
You can uses those red envelopes for confetti if you collect enough. emotion_dowant
LOL true, will be weird to ask your friends and their family was born/from xDD
Unless you want to be a stalker to them... then yes ask away. xD
Also are you the only child? @o@?
LOL it will kinda sucks if you're trying to sleep and firework goes off nonstop... xD

Whoa evil teachers... Who gives test after a break? xD We're too busy enjoying it than studying.. = o =;;; And wait it's now a new semester for you now? @o@

eek Do-don't cu-curse me.....? Jhi was the one who stabbed you! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bahaha, have you been farting secretly the whole time you've been here...? emotion_donotwant
Heh, I think I did meet some relatives that I didn't know I had. rofl I just call them whatever my parents say. "Meet your aunt" "Hi aunt" "Meet your cousin" .... Chinese relatives' names are so complicated. emotion_donotwant
LOLL. The pinnacle of snobby-kiddiness. xD
Hmmm, stalker you say? -goes off to investigate friends' backgrounds- rofl
Nope, not the only child. I have an older brother, but he's working in the US of A so he doesn't come back for Chinese New Year. emotion_donotwant He's almost a full 12 years older than me. ovo;;

Pfft I know right... Well the scores are back and I guess it's not too bad, considering I kinda forgot the formulas. rofl They're all multiple choices so... My friends didn't have time for the last section and put all C's on the answer sheet. rofl They got two outta ten questions right for that. LOL.
Yupyup, new semester~ Oh the pressure... The teachers are going on about AP and IB n all that now.. @ o @;;

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

bump!

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

bump!

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

bump!

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

bump!
o BizarrEllen o

Oooo Fun fun~ Yay for celebrations xD
O AO;; NO CAKE?! ; A ;
Hmmm true usually the Asian/Chinese cakes are really creamy? O 3 O;;; I prefer the ice cream cake because I am a fatty xD.
Nope. emotion_awesome Must be the sneaky Jhi.

I-I can't help myself...? Hur hur... At least it doesn't smell THAT bad if you haven't noticed it till I said so. xD

Omg I know right? The names are complicated... X_x I always have a hard time with it... Like if it's a cousin from the mom side it's a whole diff name for the cousin from the dad side. O AO
It's a troll to remember all those name titles...
emotion_dowant Remember to keep a journal of your "investigation" xD Might come in handy one day... one day...

:O Ohhh, that I did not know. xD And this a huge gap O 3 O;; Are you close to your brother or nope? And pooo... Hope when he's not busy he'll come back and visit you ^ o ^ b

Oh that is good then lmao. Didn't do too bad. But LOL your friend xD Should of picked.. B if I have to chose I usually pick B. xD (But when I run out of time, I usually look at which letter doesn't have much on and chose it like that LOL)

@o@;; *confused with the schooling system* Kay wish you luck on the new semester then O 3 O;;
Are you in a whole new grade now then?

Cubus's Waifu

Sparkly Exhibitionist

o BizarrEllen o
TidusLovex
o BizarrEllen o

Your welcome. emotion_dowant So what did you do on your awesome day? CAKE?! AND MORE CAKE?! xD
I don't know anything. O 3 O
I got presents from friends. emotion_dowant And they sang me the happy birthday song n times. rofl Nope, no cake. xD I could never finish cake and I actually don't really like the usual creaminess of cake. > v >;;
You don't? o3o

JhiLyhan
JHIJHI WERE YOU THE ANONYMOOSE WHO SENT ME THAT GIFT? emotion_kirakira

HAMFGGG! I MISSED ERREN'S BIRTHDAY gonk gonk
.. Belated happy birthday my dear Erren heart

And that anonymous purezent was definitely from TAMY LOL
She likes giving presents anonymously. emotion_awesome
So, what did boyfran gave you for your birthday? .. emotion_awesome

Cubus's Waifu

Sparkly Exhibitionist

TidusLovex
o BizarrEllen o
                      I sincerely apologize my dearies for neglecting to reply and be on ; m ; ..
                      Works not really an assbutt.. I just don't really have the time to backread stuff = m =

I just want to greet you girls belated Happy Valentimes and belated Happy Lunar/Chinese New Year! heart
                      I hope you girls had wonderful ones heart heart `

Invisible Phantom

Ahh. Your art is adorable. ♥
I must order soon! ♥o♥

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Eternal Radiant
Ahh. Your art is adorable. ♥
I must order soon! ♥o♥
Hehe, thanks! heart ..I'll be waiting? LOL. ninja

Cutie-Pie

o BizarrEllen o
▶ Hey Ellen! There's an order here ◀

Username:
grumblies
What type of art: chibi
Digital or traditional? digital
Offer: 215,000gg
Refs: avatar
Other: whatever you feel you want to do, I can't really think of anything.
JhiLyhan

WB-ish~
And it's totally fine, pretty sure there are a lot more important things to do than signing on gaia. xD
Hope you don't overwork/having a good time. ~ O v O
Hope you had an awesome Vday too @ v @ Do tell us what you and Cubus did when you have time kay? <3

gonk It wasn't me gifting...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*runs off*

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
grumblies
o BizarrEllen o
▶ Hey Ellen! There's an order here ◀

Username:
grumblies
What type of art: chibi
Digital or traditional? digital
Offer: 215,000gg
Refs: avatar
Other: whatever you feel you want to do, I can't really think of anything.
Hey! Thanks for stopping by~ Sorry but I'll decline your offer.. ; o ; I'm super greedy when it comes to bribes for digital art. burning_eyes

Cutie-Pie

o BizarrEllen o
Hey! Thanks for stopping by~ Sorry but I'll decline your offer.. ; o ; I'm super greedy when it comes to bribes for digital art. burning_eyes
I could raise it to 290k, that is all I have left to spend ; ______ ;

god, i want it so bad. whyme

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas