Zee Captein's Husband

Romantic Krampus

17,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
o BizarrEllen o
Cybersix_Data7
Haha, I have very few actually xD I think I only have about... four or five and thats it.... I'm very good at playing gay men it seems xD
LOL oh you. xD Pfft unique skill you have there. rofl

Hehe, why thank you. It's funny, cause one day when I was drunk with my gram in my aunts basement, I told her I thought I was a gay man in a woman's body... she still thinks I'm a lesbian =_='

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Cybersix_Data7
Hehe, why thank you. It's funny, cause one day when I was drunk with my gram in my aunts basement, I told her I thought I was a gay man in a woman's body... she still thinks I'm a lesbian =_='
LOLL, oh dear. xD Why would she think you're lesbian? That means you're straight, since you like men. rofl Wait, you're a girl? LOL wait. Right you said "Cuddles her eagle demon" in a comment on dA. .... emotion_awesome ignore my.. ignorance. dramallama

Zee Captein's Husband

Romantic Krampus

17,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
o BizarrEllen o
Cybersix_Data7
LOLL, oh dear. xD Why would she think you're lesbian? That means you're straight, since you like men. rofl Wait, you're a girl? LOL wait. Right you said "Cuddles her eagle demon" in a comment on dA. .... emotion_awesome ignore my.. ignorance. dramallama

xD Ya I dunno why. But because I said I wouldn't rule out entirely going out with a woman she seems to think I'm definitely a les... :s dumb xD
Anyways ya I'm a girl, most people mistake me as a guy considering. I don't care either way, I have it on my profile I'm a girl... on that 'private' site I'm on, one person acctually refused to rp with me cause he found out I was a girl IRL. Another one refused to because I've smoked before. Which has nothing at all to do with rping.

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Cybersix_Data7
xD Ya I dunno why. But because I said I wouldn't rule out entirely going out with a woman she seems to think I'm definitely a les... :s dumb xD
Anyways ya I'm a girl, most people mistake me as a guy considering. I don't care either way, I have it on my profile I'm a girl... on that 'private' site I'm on, one person acctually refused to rp with me cause he found out I was a girl IRL. Another one refused to because I've smoked before. Which has nothing at all to do with rping.
LOL, oh her. xD Does she give you funny looks whenever she sees you now? :P
Ohh, I haven't checked your profile yet (I think). xD I have bad memory when it comes to knowing new people. @ o @ Whaaat? They're so prejudiced. rofl

Zee Captein's Husband

Romantic Krampus

17,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
o BizarrEllen o
Cybersix_Data7
LOL, oh her. xD Does she give you funny looks whenever she sees you now? :P
Ohh, I haven't checked your profile yet (I think). xD I have bad memory when it comes to knowing new people. @ o @ Whaaat? They're so prejudiced. rofl

xD She always gives me funny looks no matter what. You should have seen her when I told my aunt to go ******** herself. She was shocked and sooooo pissed, even though she's the one that TOLD me to say it xD
Lol, thats fine lovey. And they are! Like, I don't even smoke regularly. I'm one of those 'smoke when she drinks' people, and only if I can steal the smoke from someone else, so I've smoked like, seven times in my life, and I told him that and he still refused xD

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Cybersix_Data7
xD She always gives me funny looks no matter what. You should have seen her when I told my aunt to go ******** herself. She was shocked and sooooo pissed, even though she's the one that TOLD me to say it xD
Lol, thats fine lovey. And they are! Like, I don't even smoke regularly. I'm one of those 'smoke when she drinks' people, and only if I can steal the smoke from someone else, so I've smoked like, seven times in my life, and I told him that and he still refused xD
LOLL ohh dear. Why did you tell you to say that in the first place? rofl Adults these days.
Haha, I guess that's hard to avoid. xD There are even some smokers among my classmates so.. emotion_0A0 Yep, normal. xD Not that I like smoke though, I tend to hold my breath when someone smokes nearby. emotion_donotwant Pfft that guy. Smoking doesn't have to do with writing or rp-ing. xD

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

bump!

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

bump!

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

bump!

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

bump!

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Ultima011
Hey! I'm finally done with your commission! I'm so sorry that I took so long, thanks for being so patient! [here's] the art~ I hope you and your friend like it. > o < Accept trade please?
Dumb question, if there's no set price what's the difference between a bribe slot and a normal slot?

Sweetheart

How much do you charge for it? heart

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
marvelholic
How much do you charge for it? heart
You make the offer if it's for traditional. :3 I mainly accept orders according to the OC's/avvies that you want me to draw. >u<

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
tgfr123
Dumb question, if there's no set price what's the difference between a bribe slot and a normal slot?
For the bribe slot, I have a general "least price" in mind, and for the normal slots, you can offer as low or as high as you want. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff