Zee Captein's Partner In Crime

Romantic Krampus

17,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
o BizarrEllen o
Cybersix_Data7
xD I love most of my chars, some have been tossed out, others I use relatively often like My char Logan, who was my first real char, and my Char Malachi who's a half demon who rules over limbo and is insane... he's bunches of fun xD And he won't usually look like a doll(marionettes and stuff creep me out). He'd more or less look like an actual person.

xD Alright. Their pretty cool, and I might get you to look at him one day anyways cause I might need him drawn once I settle on what he looks like. I know his hair colour, he needs glasses in human form, and smiled all the time and thats about it, so I need to finish his appearance xD
@ o @... -is overwhelmed by the number of characters- Oh dear god not moving marionettes. emotion_0A0 -runs for cover- Haha, okay, that'll be less scary (for me). LOL.

Hehe, alright! He sounds nice so far. ovo Nice, gentle guy. xD

Hehe, ya, I love devil may cry... but I hate the marionettes in the game so much I usually avoid it xDD

He is a nice guy... little sweetheart. He's very playful and acts kind of kiddy, but thats fine, he is a dolphin after all xD He's pretty lonely though with the only one of his kind left, so he's always looking for more playmates xD

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
TidusLovex
o BizarrEllen o

JhiLyhan

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!
Happy New Year to you too! :D

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

bump!

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Cybersix_Data7
Hehe, ya, I love devil may cry... but I hate the marionettes in the game so much I usually avoid it xDD

He is a nice guy... little sweetheart. He's very playful and acts kind of kiddy, but thats fine, he is a dolphin after all xD He's pretty lonely though with the only one of his kind left, so he's always looking for more playmates xD
I've never played that before. xP -rolls around-

Haha, he's sounding cuter and cuter.... oh no. D: The only one left because...?

Romantic Krampus

17,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
o BizarrEllen o
Cybersix_Data7

I've never played that before. xP -rolls around-

Haha, he's sounding cuter and cuter.... oh no. D: The only one left because...?
xD It's awesome. DMC3 is better though, not sure about the new one that just came out :s

Because of humans. The Yangze river dolphin only exists within the yangze river, and the humans didn't take care of the river and move and fish in it too much, and made all the dolphins die out.

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Cybersix_Data7
xD It's awesome. DMC3 is better though, not sure about the new one that just came out :s

Because of humans. The Yangze river dolphin only exists within the yangze river, and the humans didn't take care of the river and move and fish in it too much, and made all the dolphins die out.
Hrmm... Must search it up. emotion_dowant

Oh... thought so. D: That is becoming a too common story for many many species.. emotion_donotwant

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

bump!

Romantic Krampus

17,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
o BizarrEllen o
Cybersix_Data7

Hrmm... Must search it up. emotion_dowant

Oh... thought so. D: That is becoming a too common story for many many species.. emotion_donotwant

Mhm. They were made functionally extinct in 2006. Thier the first marine mammal to be placed there since like... the 1950. Sucks big time :<

Romantic Krampus

17,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Ima challenge you a bit with this one >D
o BizarrEllen o
▶ Hey Ellen! There's an order here ◀

Username:
Cybersix_Data7
What type of art:Fullbody
Digital or traditional? Traditional, water
Bribe or normal? Normal
Offer: 275k
Refs:
Race: Half Shishi-gami and half shapeshifter
Job: Circus, beast tamer
Appearance: The man is large in size, about 6’7” tall and very muscular. HE bears a good amount of scars from the animals he trains… and he certainly has a large amount of them, and it’s always growing. There's almost always at least one animal around with him, from a wolf, to a panther to a crow, even a skunk. He’s fierce looking, with wild, long, unkempt black, hair with colourful undertones much like a ravens feather, a single white strip of long silver hair at his bang, giving him a wild, untamed aura. He can be rather loud and unruly when he gets in the mood or in a crowd, or can just as easily settle down with his pets and read a book. Despite his large, muscular and rather fierce stature, he’s a great big p***y cat. He’s always willing to give a helping hand to those who need it and takes impeccable care of his animals, and is always willing to give a shoulder to cry on or an open ear to anyone he needs it without judgment. He also seems to get along great with children once they get over how ‘big and scary’ he looks. His fingernails are long and black like claws themselves, seeming to be slightly retractable, his skin tanned from how often he's outside with his animals. Despite his masculine and large musculature, he is not unbearably so and is still rather handsome in appearance. His eyes often change colour, usually a deep amber or a bright silver to them, though can be any array of shades and colours.
Examples:
build
general
build
has this tat(Not including faded out part on arm)
wild hair
hair and skin tone
yum
also yum
hair, clothing, eyes, build, maybe the tat(would be an extension of the other one) All around good example… only more scars and happier xD
Build and hair
Pretty eyes, and wild hair

Other: Feel free to play around with position and the like, animals added are a bonus, but not needed.

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Cybersix_Data7
o BizarrEllen o

Username:
Cybersix_Data7
Bribe or normal? Normal
Refs:
Appearance: The man is large in size, about 6’7” tall and very muscular. HE bears a good amount of scars from the animals he trains… and he certainly has a large amount of them, and it’s always growing. There's almost always at least one animal around with him, from a wolf, to a panther to a crow, even a skunk. He’s fierce looking, with wild, long, unkempt black, hair with colourful undertones much like a ravens feather, a single white strip of long silver hair at his bang, giving him a wild, untamed aura. He can be rather loud and unruly when he gets in the mood or in a crowd, or can just as easily settle down with his pets and read a book. Despite his large, muscular and rather fierce stature, he’s a great big p***y cat. He’s always willing to give a helping hand to those who need it and takes impeccable care of his animals, and is always willing to give a shoulder to cry on or an open ear to anyone he needs it without judgment. He also seems to get along great with children once they get over how ‘big and scary’ he looks. His fingernails are long and black like claws themselves, seeming to be slightly retractable, his skin tanned from how often he's outside with his animals. Despite his masculine and large musculature, he is not unbearably so and is still rather handsome in appearance. His eyes often change colour, usually a deep amber or a bright silver to them, though can be any array of shades and colours.
Examples:
build
general
build
wild hair
hair and skin tone
yum
also yum
hair, clothing, eyes, build, maybe the tat(would be an extension of the other one) All around good example… only more scars and happier xD
Build and hair

Other: Feel free to play around with position and the like, animals added are a bonus, but not needed.
LOL heyy. xD Super long order alert please! rofl Challenge you say? Challenge accepted. emotion_dowant Hahaha you have so many male OC's. Any female ones? :P

Romantic Krampus

17,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
o BizarrEllen o
Cybersix_Data7
o BizarrEllen o

Username:
Cybersix_Data7
Bribe or normal? Normal
Refs:
Examples:
build
general
build
wild hair
hair and skin tone
yum
also yum
Build and hair

LOL heyy. xD Super long order alert please! rofl Challenge you say? Challenge accepted. emotion_dowant Hahaha you have so many male OC's. Any female ones? :P
Haha, I have very few actually xD I think I only have about... four or five and thats it.... I'm very good at playing gay men it seems xD

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Cybersix_Data7
Haha, I have very few actually xD I think I only have about... four or five and thats it.... I'm very good at playing gay men it seems xD
LOL oh you. xD Pfft unique skill you have there. rofl

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

bump!

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Quick Reply

Submit