• Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

bump!

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

I wonder if you would consider a mecha sort of avi like mine if I asked for traditional? If not then have a good day. '>>

User Image

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
A-B0T
User Image

I wonder if you would consider a mecha sort of avi like mine if I asked for traditional? If not then have a good day. '>>

User Image
Sorry but I don't really draw mecha. ; o ; Thanks for dropping by! heart

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

bump!

Zee Captein's Partner In Crime

Romantic Krampus

18,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
o BizarrEllen o
Cybersix_Data7
xD I don't always go strictly by mythology, I often add my own stuff to it to. Like my slave char Amun is an egyptian shifter, which is different then other shifters of the world. I don't wanna be all boring with typical chars all the time xD
Haha, that's good, be innovative. xP Seems like you like shapeshifters a lot? :P

XD A little bit ya, weather its a dragon, unicorn or shifter in general. I like the thought that something you see before you isn't always what you think it is.

Hunter

o BizarrEllen o
Xx-Devillicious-xX
o BizarrEllen o
Xx-Devillicious-xX
No idea. I don't pay much attention to evolving items. emo
Up till I see them and want them. Even then I don't focus till they're done. Sorries. emotion_awesome
LOL alright~~ rofl

Guessing it's one of the items you want?
Mhm~ I want it for my avvie but the item I want is gone for now since it evolved. emotion_donotwant

That's dumb. I don't understand why you can't use the past ones while it's evolving..

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Cybersix_Data7
XD A little bit ya, weather its a dragon, unicorn or shifter in general. I like the thought that something you see before you isn't always what you think it is.
Ahaha, sounds deep. xD It does sound pretty... nice and mysterious at the same time. ovo What animal do you like the most? o:

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Xx-Devillicious-xX
That's dumb. I don't understand why you can't use the past ones while it's evolving..
gonk Yeah.. Well I guess that's part of (if not completely) why people look forward to EI's finish evolving. rofl

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

bump!

Zee Captein's Partner In Crime

Romantic Krampus

18,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
o BizarrEllen o
Cybersix_Data7
Ahaha, sounds deep. xD It does sound pretty... nice and mysterious at the same time. ovo What animal do you like the most? o:

I don't really have a single one fav. There are so many species out there, and sub species from them. For my newest char who I don't know what he is yet, he's a Baiji(Yangze river dolphin) Who was one of my fav marine mammals, but it was made functionally extinct in 2006 because of people, so technically they don't really count anymore. I love orcas though. So pretty >.< I also like cheetahs, gyrfalcons and wolves. I like family thing with them. People are always scared of them and their always evil in stories, but I can never see them that way... I watch too many nature shows for m own good xDD I also really like any kind panther or big cat.

Dapper Dabbler

HI ERREN YOURE ALIVE

Hunter

o BizarrEllen o
Xx-Devillicious-xX
gonk Yeah.. Well I guess that's part of (if not completely) why people look forward to EI's finish evolving. rofl

I see I see.. Still no fun though. emotion_donotwant
If I pay for item, I want to be able to use it. emotion_donotwant
the art is amazing heart
emotion_kirakira

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
im a smeargle
HI ERREN YOURE ALIVE
LOL YES I AM, STISTI

Sparkly Prophet