A ninja!!!! 0.13677419354839 13.7% [ 106 ]
Cut this crap I'm here for art. 0.11612903225806 11.6% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 775 ]

Sparkly Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Cybersix_Data7
xD Their not acctual demons, their more like very powerful shifters. But people called then demons since they had the ability and were stronger then a regular shifter and larger in size so they just kind of kept the name xD

Lol I already have an idea of who I wants next.... but I dunno what he looks like yet :< I'm having trouble with him, buuut I loves him xD
Ohh.. @ o @ So many categories, LOL. -sucks at mythology-

Ahaha, take your time~ xP

Sparkly Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Mmm cookies. emotion_donotwant Even cookies can't make me feel better right now though! I'm annoyed with people and doctors xD lol

Ugh I hate that about evolving items, having to wait. Dx
But they're so nice most of the time.
Nuuu! D: -patpat- You'll be fine. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yahh. * o * Especially Zodiacal, LOL. That took FOREVER.

Hunter

o BizarrEllen o
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Mmm cookies. emotion_donotwant Even cookies can't make me feel better right now though! I'm annoyed with people and doctors xD lol

Ugh I hate that about evolving items, having to wait. Dx
But they're so nice most of the time.
Nuuu! D: -patpat- You'll be fine. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yahh. * o * Especially Zodiacal, LOL. That took FOREVER.

I've never actually gotten any evolving item before it was done, EXCEPT modus operandi.
I got that at first gen. So thankfully I've never really waited on any other than that. muwahaha :3

Sparkly Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Xx-Devillicious-xX
I've never actually gotten any evolving item before it was done, EXCEPT modus operandi.
I got that at first gen. So thankfully I've never really waited on any other than that. muwahaha :3
Ahh, smart. Waiting for zodiacal to finish was PAINFUL. emotion_donotwant Do you know when Rosamund's Redemption will finish evolving? o:

Hunter

o BizarrEllen o
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Ahh, smart. Waiting for zodiacal to finish was PAINFUL. emotion_donotwant Do you know when Rosamund's Redemption will finish evolving? o:

No idea. I don't pay much attention to evolving items. emo
Up till I see them and want them. Even then I don't focus till they're done. Sorries. emotion_awesome

Sparkly Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Xx-Devillicious-xX
Up till I see them and want them. Even then I don't focus till they're done. Sorries. emotion_awesome
LOL alright~~ rofl

Hunter

o BizarrEllen o
Xx-Devillicious-xX
LOL alright~~ rofl

Guessing it's one of the items you want?

Sparkly Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Xx-Devillicious-xX
o BizarrEllen o
Xx-Devillicious-xX
LOL alright~~ rofl

Guessing it's one of the items you want?
Mhm~ I want it for my avvie but the item I want is gone for now since it evolved. emotion_donotwant

Sparkly Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

bump!

Sparkly Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

bump!

Friendly Spotter

12,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
o BizarrEllen o
Cybersix_Data7
xD Their not acctual demons, their more like very powerful shifters. But people called then demons since they had the ability and were stronger then a regular shifter and larger in size so they just kind of kept the name xD

Lol I already have an idea of who I wants next.... but I dunno what he looks like yet :< I'm having trouble with him, buuut I loves him xD
Ohh.. @ o @ So many categories, LOL. -sucks at mythology-

Ahaha, take your time~ xP

xD I don't always go strictly by mythology, I often add my own stuff to it to. Like my slave char Amun is an egyptian shifter, which is different then other shifters of the world. I don't wanna be all boring with typical chars all the time xD

Sparkly Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Cybersix_Data7
xD I don't always go strictly by mythology, I often add my own stuff to it to. Like my slave char Amun is an egyptian shifter, which is different then other shifters of the world. I don't wanna be all boring with typical chars all the time xD
Haha, that's good, be innovative. xP Seems like you like shapeshifters a lot? :P

Sparkly Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

bump!

Sparkly Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

bump!

Sparkly Prophet

10,450 Points