Cut this crap I'm here for art. 0.11636828644501 11.6% [ 91 ]
Total Votes:[ 782 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 520 521 522 > >> >>> »|

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Minasilly
So, am i supposed to accept trade before I get my art or after? Cause I haven't received a pm or anything? Sorry new to this.
accept the trade after you get the art. c: didja see the art i gave you? o: if you didn't, here it is again. xD accept the trade please?

User Image

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Alcestice
hi~ i'm done with the art! hope you like it! .w.

User Image

accept trade please? o:

Greedy Noob

--PiNk--rAiNbOw--gOd--

Ahhhh she's perfect <33
Thank youu so much!
I'll have to stalk your shop because your art is fabulousss heart

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Alcestice
--PiNk--rAiNbOw--gOd--

Ahhhh she's perfect <33
Thank youu so much!
I'll have to stalk your shop because your art is fabulousss heart
haha~ thanks! ^u^ feel free to stalk. ninja
--PiNk--rAiNbOw--gOd--
PrKitty
--PiNk--rAiNbOw--gOd-
hii~ you wanted to order a chibi 3.0 from me, right? c: couldja gimme a reference and offer a trade please? c:

Yes, sorry for the late response. I unfortunatly didn't get much computer time recently. I will post references tonight and offer items equal and a nice tip for all your troubles.
^^ okay~ you wanted a digital chibi v 3.0, right? c: what items are you offering? *u*
Would you accept the Guitar of Angellus or would you be ok with multiple items? Superior Form and Aquatica? Or do you have any items you'd like?

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PrKitty
--PiNk--rAiNbOw--gOd--
PrKitty
--PiNk--rAiNbOw--gOd-
hii~ you wanted to order a chibi 3.0 from me, right? c: couldja gimme a reference and offer a trade please? c:

Yes, sorry for the late response. I unfortunatly didn't get much computer time recently. I will post references tonight and offer items equal and a nice tip for all your troubles.
^^ okay~ you wanted a digital chibi v 3.0, right? c: what items are you offering? *u*
Would you accept the Guitar of Angellus or would you be ok with multiple items? Superior Form and Aquatica? Or do you have any items you'd like?
i prefer pure gold, but if you don't have it in pure, any item that's worth the same amount as the price would be fine (as long as i could sell it)
PrKitty
--PiNk--rAiNbOw--gOd--
PrKitty
--PiNk--rAiNbOw--gOd-

I saw on your wishlist, Fausto's Bottle and a Magical Girl, I have those as well.
--PiNk--rAiNbOw--gOd--
PrKitty
--PiNk--rAiNbOw--gOd--
PrKitty
--PiNk--rAiNbOw--gOd-

i prefer pure gold, but if you don't have it in pure, any item that's worth the same amount as the price would be fine (as long as i could sell it)
oh ok. here is the reference post. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/3-a-request-for-love-3-looking-for-any-style-any-cost/t.72855745_3/#3

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PrKitty
couple or single? o: so many links @n@ which one is it?
--PiNk--rAiNbOw--gOd--
PrKitty
Couple.

This one... It should direct to the Korean wedding one.

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PrKitty
--PiNk--rAiNbOw--gOd--
PrKitty
Couple.

This one... It should direct to the Korean wedding one.
ooh okay~ but i must say beforehand i might not be able to draw all those details. o: are you alright with that?

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
OMGITSMiShKi
one slot open for ya! o: tell me what type wouldja like to order, and gimme a few refs again please? c:
--PiNk--rAiNbOw--gOd--
Miniture Crayon
Lynnette is back~ *Stalkstalkstalk*
LOL hii

ℓσvε,sυcнαsïℓℓчgαмεωερℓαч,

How was your day ? c:

bυτïτ'sмчғαvσгïτεgαмεωεαℓℓρℓαч

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Miniture Crayon
--PiNk--rAiNbOw--gOd--
Miniture Crayon
Lynnette is back~ *Stalkstalkstalk*
LOL hii

ℓσvε,sυcнαsïℓℓчgαмεωερℓαч,

How was your day ? c:

bυτïτ'sмчғαvσгïτεgαмεωεαℓℓρℓαч
it was great! i went out with friends for basically the whole day and met a friend who i haven't seen in one and a half years. >u<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff