• Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
Good morning!
# 107

Business Fatcat

Princess Kuchiki
Sinister_Bunneh

Well there are a lot of orders there! You definitely have a lot on your hands.
yeah....
well hey, at least im /slowly/ chipping away at it? sweatdrop

Business Fatcat

esprer
Sinister_Bunneh

Hey dearie how have you been.

and yet again I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR AVI TO THE POINT OF BEING JELLY!!! IT IS JUST ADORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL!!!
awwww<3 thank you ^o^
its based off of an avi a tektek worker of mine made, xD
she made it for fun and i tweaked it and added all the black and stuff c:
spent ALL my gold on it x.x;;;;; all of it................
and even bought a 3rd zodiac, just for that item to not equip right.. =o=;;
even though it showed that it did D;

Business Fatcat

xoDarkestNightxo

I'm normally in the thousands too and not many people at my work are that high. Dang though I'm so happy we don't do that club thing at my work. If we did our customers would be even more pissed off at us then they already are. I've already complained to csms and they have complained too, but it really does no good. all the managers at walmart are buddies so if you complain to one it really does no good. I'm sorry to hear that you hurt your wrist. I hope it gets better for you soon. Its never fun to have to work when your in pain. =<
I GOT OFF 44 MINUTES LATE LAST NIGHT
OMG
IM SICK OF THIS
THIS IS LITERALLY ******** WORSE THAN CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!!
NO LIE
I ACTUALLY GOT OFF BASICALLY ON TIME ON CHRISTMAS
BUT NOW
2 DAYS OF 30 MINUTES OVER
AND A DAY OF 20 MINUTES OVER
AND NOW 44 MINUTES
WHAT THE ********
at least im making up the day i called off...
but i had to call off because my hand was hurting from working too much...!

and omg the managers being buddy buddy......
all of them...
everyone in a clique... e___e its .. crazy!
like, you cant even talk to some of your csm's because if they dont like then they wont really treat you nicely and anyone theyre friends with wont either.

Melodious Wolf

12,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Generous 100
RevTek
xoDarkestNightxo

I'm normally in the thousands too and not many people at my work are that high. Dang though I'm so happy we don't do that club thing at my work. If we did our customers would be even more pissed off at us then they already are. I've already complained to csms and they have complained too, but it really does no good. all the managers at walmart are buddies so if you complain to one it really does no good. I'm sorry to hear that you hurt your wrist. I hope it gets better for you soon. Its never fun to have to work when your in pain. =<
OMG
IM SICK OF THIS
NO LIE
BUT NOW
AND NOW 44 MINUTES
WHAT THE ********

all of them...
like, you cant even talk to some of your csm's because if they dont like then they wont really treat you nicely and anyone theyre friends with wont either.

thats awefull! I hope your hand gets better and them doing that too you is horrible. They really shouldn't be able to keep you that long over the ammount of time your suppost to be there. Would a doctors note help?

Divine Vampire

29,275 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
RevTek
Princess Kuchiki
Sinister_Bunneh

Well there are a lot of orders there! You definitely have a lot on your hands.
yeah....
well hey, at least im /slowly/ chipping away at it? sweatdrop

Mhm!
Happy Valentine's Day!~

Business Fatcat

xoDarkestNightxo
RevTek
xoDarkestNightxo

OMG
IM SICK OF THIS
NO LIE
BUT NOW
AND NOW 44 MINUTES
WHAT THE ********

all of them...

thats awefull! I hope your hand gets better and them doing that too you is horrible. They really shouldn't be able to keep you that long over the ammount of time your suppost to be there. Would a doctors note help?
well we do a myguide thing now where it sends us to a different register after we scan our badge
but, i did have a doctors note when i first got it checked out
it was only for 1 week........
problem is, it has to be 1 week of not using it AT ALL
but i have to still work, it isnt like i can just call off all the time ;[

Shameless Lover

Melodious Wolf

12,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Generous 100
RevTek
xoDarkestNightxo
RevTek
xoDarkestNightxo

OMG
IM SICK OF THIS
NO LIE
BUT NOW
AND NOW 44 MINUTES
WHAT THE ********

all of them...

well we do a myguide thing now where it sends us to a different register after we scan our badge
but, i did have a doctors note when i first got it checked out
it was only for 1 week........
problem is, it has to be 1 week of not using it AT ALL
but i have to still work, it isnt like i can just call off all the time ;[

Walmart policy really sucks when it comes to being sick or injured. And ya we have to scan our badges now at our work too and the machine is retarded cause it keeps giving us our lunches and breaks either early or late and it keeps trying to put everyone only on the shorties. It even tried scheduling no one on nineteen!
I hope your hand gets better soon sad

Business Fatcat

This Kitten Bites
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush~

Business Fatcat

xoDarkestNightxo

Walmart policy really sucks when it comes to being sick or injured. And ya we have to scan our badges now at our work too and the machine is retarded cause it keeps giving us our lunches and breaks either early or late and it keeps trying to put everyone only on the shorties. It even tried scheduling no one on nineteen!
it really does
only being able to call out 3 times within 6 months??? thats really ridiculous...
esp with 40 hour weeks and such a strenuous job...>.<;;
esp with how exposed we are to everything, esp illness and injury e__e;;
we havent gotten in trouble for points yet since like, the end of july or early august
NO walmart is currently hiring or allowing transfers. i was hired around march so i think thats about when theyre going to start cutting people because theyve let them accumulate points and such since july/august and yaaa..i have a verbal and a coaching already so next would be d-day if they decided to not just fire me on the spot
though i think my verbal falls off sometime this month if it hasnt already, since they only last 6 months. coachings last a year, so that wont be off for a good while..>.>;;;
but if my verbal falls off instead of d-day i should just get another coaching LOL

i hope my hand gets better too
my csm was counting my drawer and for the first time since i first came in with the brace she asked how it was doing
and i said it still hurts like heck
she was like 'you should talk to the manager, see if he can put you on light duty or something. though..im not sure what light duty would entail exactly'
and im just like 'i can try, but thats the problem. in retail, there isnt really any light duty...what does a cashier do when they cant be a cashier? nothing..' and she didnt really say anything, just shrugged and finished counting

we have gotten used to the whole scan the badge thing. its gotten a bit more stable....in the sense that we arent on 6 registers within our shift if not more.
now its just you are on a diff register after each break and lunch. if you are lucky you get rescheduled later to the same register, but it doesnt happen often--depends on the schedule
and ya, if youre on an early shift, it seems to give it to you early, if you are on a later shift you get it on time or late
i heard if someone goes late it delays everyone's break/lunches because of how it sets it up

Melodious Wolf

12,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Generous 100
RevTek
xoDarkestNightxo

it really does
only being able to call out 3 times within 6 months??? thats really ridiculous...
esp with 40 hour weeks and such a strenuous job...>.<;;
esp with how exposed we are to everything, esp illness and injury e__e;;
we havent gotten in trouble for points yet since like, the end of july or early august
NO walmart is currently hiring or allowing transfers. i was hired around march so i think thats about when theyre going to start cutting people because theyve let them accumulate points and such since july/august and yaaa..i have a verbal and a coaching already so next would be d-day if they decided to not just fire me on the spot
though i think my verbal falls off sometime this month if it hasnt already, since they only last 6 months. coachings last a year, so that wont be off for a good while..>.>;;;
but if my verbal falls off instead of d-day i should just get another coaching LOL

i hope my hand gets better too
my csm was counting my drawer and for the first time since i first came in with the brace she asked how it was doing
and i said it still hurts like heck
she was like 'you should talk to the manager, see if he can put you on light duty or something. though..im not sure what light duty would entail exactly'
and im just like 'i can try, but thats the problem. in retail, there isnt really any light duty...what does a cashier do when they cant be a cashier? nothing..' and she didnt really say anything, just shrugged and finished counting

we have gotten used to the whole scan the badge thing. its gotten a bit more stable....in the sense that we arent on 6 registers within our shift if not more.
now its just you are on a diff register after each break and lunch. if you are lucky you get rescheduled later to the same register, but it doesnt happen often--depends on the schedule
and ya, if youre on an early shift, it seems to give it to you early, if you are on a later shift you get it on time or late
i heard if someone goes late it delays everyone's break/lunches because of how it sets it up

My mom's gotten injured and has had to have surgery a few times while working at walmart. 'light duty' at ours would be door greeter, answer phones, and paper shredding. Some of my coworkers actually nicknamed my mom "shredder" cause she had that job for so long. Only sucky thing though is they don't give you very many hours when you're doing those jobs.
ya there are a few bugs to fix with the new system, but they'll figure it out sooner or later.
I went and pushed carts for an hour and a half today, turns out we only have four curtecy clurks. I've even seen a sign up for more hours in deli with a 'willing to train' note on it for those who have never done deli before but are willing to help out and try it. We also are short on people on nightshift. They so need to hire more poeple!

Business Fatcat

xoDarkestNightxo

My mom's gotten injured and has had to have surgery a few times while working at walmart. 'light duty' at ours would be door greeter, answer phones, and paper shredding. Some of my coworkers actually nicknamed my mom "shredder" cause she had that job for so long. Only sucky thing though is they don't give you very many hours when you're doing those jobs.
ya there are a few bugs to fix with the new system, but they'll figure it out sooner or later.
I went and pushed carts for an hour and a half today, turns out we only have four curtecy clurks. I've even seen a sign up for more hours in deli with a 'willing to train' note on it for those who have never done deli before but are willing to help out and try it. We also are short on people on nightshift. They so need to hire more poeple!
we dont have door greeters at my walmart >.<;;
and i dont think theyd let me shred paper for 8 hours............>__>;; dont think there is THAT much paper in the building, unless they want me to just re-shred things LOL.
I HATE THE PHONE
OMG I HATE IT SO BADLY.

Melodious Wolf

12,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Generous 100
RevTek
xoDarkestNightxo

and i dont think theyd let me shred paper for 8 hours............>__>;; dont think there is THAT much paper in the building, unless they want me to just re-shred things LOL.
I HATE THE PHONE
OMG I HATE IT SO BADLY.

I've never tried the phone before and I never want to from what I've heard about it. I'm not surprised you're walmart has no door greeters. It seems like we keep having fewer and fewer so sooner or later I don't think we will have them either. As for paper shredding, ya our walmart didn't have that much paper to shred either lol so my mom when she had to do it was barely getting any hours, but that was the best they could do for her.

Business Fatcat

xoDarkestNightxo
RevTek
xoDarkestNightxo

I HATE THE PHONE
OMG I HATE IT SO BADLY.

I've never tried the phone before and I never want to from what I've heard about it. I'm not surprised you're walmart has no door greeters. It seems like we keep having fewer and fewer so sooner or later I don't think we will have them either. As for paper shredding, ya our walmart didn't have that much paper to shred either lol so my mom when she had to do it was barely getting any hours, but that was the best they could do for her.
there was a person who works the trucks and is a sales associate and when he hurt himself and had to get surgery [not just once] his 'light duty' was doing 4 hours on the truck and 4 hours at the door in garden center.
idky the garden center..<_____<
but..idk..i just..-sigh- u.u
wish there was a way or me to get enough money with art to stop all of this nonsense.
and i am trying, i really am.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces