+1 awesome person 1 100.0% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]

Ursine Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xoDarkestNightxo
Oh I forgot to tell you. The one lady who is like the head honcho of all the walmarts around here came to ours and our managers up front told us to redline again and to help out the long belts, but get this it was only for that day! So they totally know that us not redlining is a big no no lol. We're back to no redlining, but it still made me laugh when we were told. I wish I could have spoken to the head honcho lady and told her about it. I know it would have been a bad thing to do, but it totally would have made me happier to prove that it was a dumb thing to do as a rule.

Its a good thing that you didn't get a chance too. That would have been pretty bad and you could have gotten into trouble. But I do agree though that its pretty retarded for them to do that. I'm surprised she didn't find out anyways since its hard to inform all of the cashiers to do something.

Melodious Wolf

12,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Generous 100
Reseya
xoDarkestNightxo
Oh I forgot to tell you. The one lady who is like the head honcho of all the walmarts around here came to ours and our managers up front told us to redline again and to help out the long belts, but get this it was only for that day! So they totally know that us not redlining is a big no no lol. We're back to no redlining, but it still made me laugh when we were told. I wish I could have spoken to the head honcho lady and told her about it. I know it would have been a bad thing to do, but it totally would have made me happier to prove that it was a dumb thing to do as a rule.

Its a good thing that you didn't get a chance too. That would have been pretty bad and you could have gotten into trouble. But I do agree though that its pretty retarded for them to do that. I'm surprised she didn't find out anyways since its hard to inform all of the cashiers to do something.

I'm surprised she didn't find out either, maybe she did? But ya your right and I did think about that so I guess I am in a way happy that I didn't. It was just the thought of the managers up front being caught that made me happy.

Business Fatcat

xoDarkestNightxo
RevTek
xoDarkestNightxo

lol thats the truth banana's are the first code you learn and you get them so often that it is the easiest thing to remember. Ya the last bags normally get whatevers left put into them depending on the items. I always try to sort everything out while I'm bagging to try and keep everything atleast semi organized, but thats not always possible when people are determined to mess you up. like when they put meat at the beginning and at the end. I don't see why some people do that when its better to keep it together. Same with cleaning supplies and chemicals too.
yeah, people are strange...
its like...they dont grab all the cleaning things in 1 go because they just leave halfway then come back to it xD
i understand them forgetting it or something but most have lists?? =o=;;
either way you can kinda organize it when taking it out...????
i always keep chicken separate from everything.
but there are some people who get mad at me for doing so...?
then people forget their bag if it has like, hamburger meat in it so they 'dont see it'
...................=o=;;;
so i have to babysit them while ringing things up and while still bagging as they take their bags. e__e

Ya I live in a retirement town basically, lots of old people who are super forgetfull. So now I always watch the bags and spin the carousel at the end to make sure that they got them all. When it comes to meat I bag all of the meat in their own bags then put them in one bag or as many of them as I can without it being to heavy and then I double bag it. Yes its a lot of bags, but that way they don't contaminate each other and all the meats together. It also gets me when people forget things and go and run to get them even though they have a huge line behind them and have to make people wait.
yeah a lot of bags but sometimes in needed.
i put some stuff together that are meats but only if its the same kind mostly.

Business Fatcat

xoDarkestNightxo
omg i HATE when corporate comes... D;
my walmart is high up on the list of a lot of things
so we are like, super trying to keep it that way?

and so corporate always comes over and it kinda pisses me off because they would take people off the register, to literally...clean other registers...
and not just like, wipe down the belt. take everything off the shelves and clean it! >:UUU
they arent going to come by and inspect the ******** shelves, esp if there are things ON the shelves! e_____e
it isnt the shelf that would be dusty, itd be the candy on the shelf that would be dusty
because there is the candy on the top that NO ONE WANTS. ITS JUST PLACE FILLER I SWEAR >:UUU

and we get new little IPH stickers for our badges in case they come by asking how high it is..
we also have to blink our light, NOT because we have a problem...nooo...the new reason is that if your IPH is 1000 or more, you are in the '1000 club' and thus reach and/or surpass company expectation [which..we are all required to be in the 1000 club...] so if you are in the 'club' you have to blink your light...basically saying you are faster than the person next to you if they arent blinking...
and a lot of the times, we dont blink unless a manager forces us. we all hate it. its dumb. and it confuses the customers which in turn pisses us off by having to say 'IM OPEN' to everyone who walks by...! because they think something is wrong, we are waiting on someone, we are about to close, etc.
which is ironic as all hell, because...well...they never ******** look at the light whether its on or off otherwise.
[so some coworkers blink just so they dont come as often LOL]
my iph is like, one of the highest. im always like #2-3 or so on the list...and i even have a brace on because i ******** up my wrist!
[its supposed to be healing..so i cant go as fast...it hurts like HELL lately.. ;[ ]

but yeah it wouldve been bad if you told her
instead, should tell a different manager about it.
say 'customers are complaining' or something >.>;; thats always a good thing to say when you want something changed, n.n;;
cuz if its the employees complaining, well, they dont give a ********=`

Business Fatcat

just...when corporate comes...its like...'everyone be on your best behavior! and you might get some candy! and by candy, i mean youre not fired! emotion_awesome '

Shameless Lover

Like Me, Lick Me, Love Me

Sorry about all of the spaming esper and revtek. I was trying to get you two that one achievement. Because I liked the titles it came with. >/////<

Also I LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEEEE the new CI! I really want the Princess of the World because well I am a sucker for white hair. And the Ai no Taisen hair is amazing too! Then I love the arm pose the Happy End; I acutally did art of that pose before with the bloody knife too! I want all threebut so much gold... maybe it will go down in a week.... but not sure items like the Princess do tend to go up instead of down. *sigh*

Divine Vampire

29,275 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
RevTek
Princess Kuchiki
RevTek
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

7 mermaids for ach left

then its just kitten's orders and page wins left

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

You have been working a lot!~
Love the art, thank you so much. heart
They all turned out to perfect!
glad you liked them all! n.n
ive been trying to clear out all of my backlist of orders and such x.x;;;
sooo muuuuuch
lol.
idk what ima do after that.

You still have all of Kitten's orders. XD

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

Princess Kuchiki
RevTek
Princess Kuchiki
RevTek
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

7 mermaids for ach left

then its just kitten's orders and page wins left

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

You have been working a lot!~
Love the art, thank you so much. heart
They all turned out to perfect!
glad you liked them all! n.n
ive been trying to clear out all of my backlist of orders and such x.x;;;
sooo muuuuuch
lol.
idk what ima do after that.

You still have all of Kitten's orders. XD
i know
thats the 'backlist of orders' i was talking about n.n;
trust me i know theyre there, rofl.
she is being very nice about how late they are x.x;;

Zeroedge9's Wife

Omnipresent Bunny

This Kitten Bites
Like Me, Lick Me, Love Me

Sorry about all of the spaming esper and revtek. I was trying to get you two that one achievement. Because I liked the titles it came with. >/////<

Also I LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEEEE the new CI! I really want the Princess of the World because well I am a sucker for white hair. And the Ai no Taisen hair is amazing too! Then I love the arm pose the Happy End; I acutally did art of that pose before with the bloody knife too! I want all threebut so much gold... maybe it will go down in a week.... but not sure items like the Princess do tend to go up instead of down. *sigh*
oh no problem! ^o^
i should probably check which ones it gives soon.
i think i got the achievement on revtek but not this account.

Divine Vampire

29,275 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sinister_Bunneh

Well there are a lot of orders there! You definitely have a lot on your hands.

Savage Giver

7,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
This Kitten Bites

it's fine I was just wondering where I got all those messages from when I did nothin.

>w< I know how you feel I love all those items that I played all the rig items I bought just to try and get them. Though I only got two Ai no taisen out of them all. >w< now I got a bunch of junks and a few cool items, I hope to get the Princess of the world next if I can because I loved the item!!!!!

Savage Giver

7,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Sinister_Bunneh

Hey dearie how have you been.

and yet again I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR AVI TO THE POINT OF BEING JELLY!!! IT IS JUST ADORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL!!!

Melodious Wolf

12,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Generous 100
RevTek
xoDarkestNightxo
omg i HATE when corporate comes... D;
my walmart is high up on the list of a lot of things
so we are like, super trying to keep it that way?

and so corporate always comes over and it kinda pisses me off because they would take people off the register, to literally...clean other registers...
and not just like, wipe down the belt. take everything off the shelves and clean it! >:UUU
they arent going to come by and inspect the ******** shelves, esp if there are things ON the shelves! e_____e
it isnt the shelf that would be dusty, itd be the candy on the shelf that would be dusty
because there is the candy on the top that NO ONE WANTS. ITS JUST PLACE FILLER I SWEAR >:UUU

and we get new little IPH stickers for our badges in case they come by asking how high it is..
we also have to blink our light, NOT because we have a problem...nooo...the new reason is that if your IPH is 1000 or more, you are in the '1000 club' and thus reach and/or surpass company expectation [which..we are all required to be in the 1000 club...] so if you are in the 'club' you have to blink your light...basically saying you are faster than the person next to you if they arent blinking...
and a lot of the times, we dont blink unless a manager forces us. we all hate it. its dumb. and it confuses the customers which in turn pisses us off by having to say 'IM OPEN' to everyone who walks by...! because they think something is wrong, we are waiting on someone, we are about to close, etc.
which is ironic as all hell, because...well...they never ******** look at the light whether its on or off otherwise.
[so some coworkers blink just so they dont come as often LOL]
my iph is like, one of the highest. im always like #2-3 or so on the list...and i even have a brace on because i ******** up my wrist!
[its supposed to be healing..so i cant go as fast...it hurts like HELL lately.. ;[ ]

but yeah it wouldve been bad if you told her
instead, should tell a different manager about it.
say 'customers are complaining' or something >.>;; thats always a good thing to say when you want something changed, n.n;;
cuz if its the employees complaining, well, they dont give a ********=`

I'm normally in the thousands too and not many people at my work are that high. Dang though I'm so happy we don't do that club thing at my work. If we did our customers would be even more pissed off at us then they already are. I've already complained to csms and they have complained too, but it really does no good. all the managers at walmart are buddies so if you complain to one it really does no good. I'm sorry to hear that you hurt your wrist. I hope it gets better for you soon. Its never fun to have to work when your in pain. =<

Ursine Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xoDarkestNightxo
Reseya
xoDarkestNightxo

I'm surprised she didn't find out either, maybe she did? But ya your right and I did think about that so I guess I am in a way happy that I didn't. It was just the thought of the managers up front being caught that made me happy.

I still wish you would come work at taco bell with me. You would be an awesome worker, and I'd prefer working with you then a lot of my other coworkers since I know you'd actually do your job.

Melodious Wolf

12,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Generous 100
Reseya
xoDarkestNightxo
Reseya
xoDarkestNightxo

I still wish you would come work at taco bell with me. You would be an awesome worker, and I'd prefer working with you then a lot of my other coworkers since I know you'd actually do your job.

Ya well I still wish you'd just come to walmart. You'd get paid more and its a lot easier job. Also you don't get burito's thrown in your face rofl. Or have to deal with harrassing phone calls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff