Total Votes:[ 45 ]

Melodious Wolf

12,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Generous 100
RevTek
xoDarkestNightxo

That is pretty awesome that she did that =3 I've never trained anyone before and I think it would be pretty fun to do so ^^ I've helped people before though and I enjoy trying to remember as many codes as i can. I still have to laugh when people ask me for the code for carrots though since thats one of the easier ones. I haven't memorized to many though, just the more regular items like celery stalks, avacado's, limes, lemons, banana's, fiji apples, assaragus, all three different types of tomato's, jincama, carrots, canalope, parsley, cilantro, and thats all I can remember right now. lol

ive trained 2-3 people. but only halfway??
they always get taken from me to go to someone older. even though ive been there for almost a year now and one of the best cashiers....>_____> oh wellllllz~
i swear though, there needs to be a class on bagging..
ive seem people put eggs with bleach..
just..
just what?? =o=;;;;;;

i know a lot of codes
but our carrots have barcodes. o_o so i dont bother. same with celery stalks, xD
but i know all 3 colored bell peppers, asparagus, garlic, limes, lemons, cucumbers, BANANAS [the first one you ever learn i swear! xD], all the apples [green, yellow, red, fiji, gala], sweet potatoes [but not regular potatoes...LOL], pumpkins and watermelons [both sizes], cantaloupe, melon....um..
this one thing that idk the name of but i know its 3112, and...avocados, onions [white, red, and small], oranges+grapefruit+tangerines [though i always have to check wtf they are...>.> they all look THE EXACT SAME OMG...giant tangerines..small oranges...dafuq], parsley, cilantro, italian parsley [cuz there is a different apparently..] jimcama i think i remember..there is one that is 4747 but its one of those things where i remember the number, but its one of those 'i cant remember, i know this is a thing, LETS TRY IT!' rofl
and some other things but i cant remember ;A;

xoDarkestNightxo
Dear RevTek,

I tried to think of a way to describe how I explore you, and my brain kept coming back to the dog. You see, it pushes out of the park to grow and continplate in an environment full of danger, eventually jogging and becoming fully realized as what I had hoped it was to be the entire time-- a dazzling fountain. And when it's as gorgeous as ours is, I just want to show everybody!

Forever ecstatic,

xoDarkestNightxo

User Image

OUR FOUNTAINS
THEY SHALL DAZZLE TOGETHER <3333

Wow you know so many! I'm still trying to memorize more, but I'm a slow memorizer lol Oh and I completely aggree with you when it comes to taking a class on bagging. I've seen people put dish soap in with deli meats which is just wrong. I'm always astonished when I watch other cashiers bag, because some of them really do seem to not know how to do it correctly. I mean its not hard to keep cold items with other cold items and to keep all the chemicals in their own separte bags. And it should be pretty easy to tell if a bag needs to be doubled or not. Its just shocking to go through someone elses line and find yourself having to sort things out, rebag, or double bag everything.
OMG I love that valentine rofl its too funny XD dazzling fountains *chuckles*

Witty Friend

18,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
Good morning!
# 106

Business Fatcat

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Business Fatcat

xoDarkestNightxo

Wow you know so many! I'm still trying to memorize more, but I'm a slow memorizer lol Oh and I completely aggree with you when it comes to taking a class on bagging. I've seen people put dish soap in with deli meats which is just wrong. I'm always astonished when I watch other cashiers bag, because some of them really do seem to not know how to do it correctly. I mean its not hard to keep cold items with other cold items and to keep all the chemicals in their own separte bags. And it should be pretty easy to tell if a bag needs to be doubled or not. Its just shocking to go through someone elses line and find yourself having to sort things out, rebag, or double bag everything.
hm, dont worry
ive only been there like...10 months? i think....i joined about march o__o` -completely forgot start date..smooth-
but its funny cuz anyone training anyone is like 'dude, bananas...first thing you learn..4011...bananas...IN YOUR BRAIN NOW. FOREVA' rofl.

and ooooomg...
that, or they put like....1 or 2 things in a bag and youre stuck putting like 5 bags into 1 and it feel just fine =o=;;
now, i know it depends on how you put things up on the belt/counter, but still!
there is more than 1 bag to work with [SOME of the time...] but come ON people.. D:
i only put random stuff in with eachother if its coming to the last few things and they grabbed the rest of the things
i can fit SO MANY THINGS into 1 bag...

Melodious Wolf

12,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Generous 100
RevTek
xoDarkestNightxo

hm, dont worry
ive only been there like...10 months? i think....i joined about march o__o` -completely forgot start date..smooth-
but its funny cuz anyone training anyone is like 'dude, bananas...first thing you learn..4011...bananas...IN YOUR BRAIN NOW. FOREVA' rofl.

and ooooomg...
that, or they put like....1 or 2 things in a bag and youre stuck putting like 5 bags into 1 and it feel just fine =o=;;
now, i know it depends on how you put things up on the belt/counter, but still!
there is more than 1 bag to work with [SOME of the time...] but come ON people.. D:
i only put random stuff in with eachother if its coming to the last few things and they grabbed the rest of the things
i can fit SO MANY THINGS into 1 bag...

lol thats the truth banana's are the first code you learn and you get them so often that it is the easiest thing to remember. Ya the last bags normally get whatevers left put into them depending on the items. I always try to sort everything out while I'm bagging to try and keep everything atleast semi organized, but thats not always possible when people are determined to mess you up. like when they put meat at the beginning and at the end. I don't see why some people do that when its better to keep it together. Same with cleaning supplies and chemicals too.

Business Fatcat

xoDarkestNightxo

lol thats the truth banana's are the first code you learn and you get them so often that it is the easiest thing to remember. Ya the last bags normally get whatevers left put into them depending on the items. I always try to sort everything out while I'm bagging to try and keep everything atleast semi organized, but thats not always possible when people are determined to mess you up. like when they put meat at the beginning and at the end. I don't see why some people do that when its better to keep it together. Same with cleaning supplies and chemicals too.
yeah, people are strange...
its like...they dont grab all the cleaning things in 1 go because they just leave halfway then come back to it xD
i understand them forgetting it or something but most have lists?? =o=;;
either way you can kinda organize it when taking it out...????
i always keep chicken separate from everything.
but there are some people who get mad at me for doing so...?
then people forget their bag if it has like, hamburger meat in it so they 'dont see it'
...................=o=;;;
so i have to babysit them while ringing things up and while still bagging as they take their bags. e__e

Business Fatcat

if anyone wants to help me with the event~~~
i still need '$$$$' and 'why not' letters ;P
[as well as 30 more to get to 50]

Business Fatcat

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

User Image
User Image User Image
User Image

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Business Fatcat

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

User Image User Image User Image

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Business Fatcat

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

7 mermaids for ach left

then its just kitten's orders and page wins left

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Generous Vampire

RevTek
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

7 mermaids for ach left

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

You have been working a lot!~
Love the art, thank you so much. heart
They all turned out to perfect!

Melodious Wolf

12,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Generous 100
RevTek
xoDarkestNightxo

yeah, people are strange...
its like...they dont grab all the cleaning things in 1 go because they just leave halfway then come back to it xD
i understand them forgetting it or something but most have lists?? =o=;;
either way you can kinda organize it when taking it out...????
i always keep chicken separate from everything.
but there are some people who get mad at me for doing so...?
then people forget their bag if it has like, hamburger meat in it so they 'dont see it'
...................=o=;;;
so i have to babysit them while ringing things up and while still bagging as they take their bags. e__e

Ya I live in a retirement town basically, lots of old people who are super forgetfull. So now I always watch the bags and spin the carousel at the end to make sure that they got them all. When it comes to meat I bag all of the meat in their own bags then put them in one bag or as many of them as I can without it being to heavy and then I double bag it. Yes its a lot of bags, but that way they don't contaminate each other and all the meats together. It also gets me when people forget things and go and run to get them even though they have a huge line behind them and have to make people wait.

Business Fatcat

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Business Fatcat

Princess Kuchiki
RevTek
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

7 mermaids for ach left

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

You have been working a lot!~
Love the art, thank you so much. heart
They all turned out to perfect!
glad you liked them all! n.n
ive been trying to clear out all of my backlist of orders and such x.x;;;
sooo muuuuuch
lol.
idk what ima do after that.

Melodious Wolf

12,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Generous 100
Oh I forgot to tell you. The one lady who is like the head honcho of all the walmarts around here came to ours and our managers up front told us to redline again and to help out the long belts, but get this it was only for that day! So they totally know that us not redlining is a big no no lol. We're back to no redlining, but it still made me laugh when we were told. I wish I could have spoken to the head honcho lady and told her about it. I know it would have been a bad thing to do, but it totally would have made me happier to prove that it was a dumb thing to do as a rule.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff