Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ P P E ]

I just finished one for 2.5K, and I'm about to start on one for 5k. sweatdrop Basically, the more you're willing to pay, the higher on my waiting list you get. xp Unfair bribery, I know, but I gotta feed myself and the children somehow. XP!
So if I put up3k, how high on your list would I get?

^_^
Mod-Inside
house hobbit
Mod-Inside
house hobbit
Here are a few on photobucket:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/emuemu/commish51.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/emuemu/commish26sm.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/emuemu/commish31.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/emuemu/commish27.png
Will a sealed letter gt me a full body?
Sure, but be warned, I usually don't do fullbody because I'm horrible at feet. ^^; But I'll try!
You can cut it off at the knees if you'd like. Or have me sitting on my feet, much like the last example. Whatever is more comfy for you.
Sounds good. ^^ Send the trade, I'll confirm, then you can confirm again when you get the art (which will probably be sometime later tonight).
Mod-Inside
[ P P E ]

I just finished one for 2.5K, and I'm about to start on one for 5k. sweatdrop Basically, the more you're willing to pay, the higher on my waiting list you get. xp Unfair bribery, I know, but I gotta feed myself and the children somehow. XP!
So if I put up3k, how high on your list would I get?

^_^

You would be second or third, not quite sure right now. smile
house hobbit
Sounds good. ^^ Send the trade, I'll confirm, then you can confirm again when you get the art (which will probably be sometime later tonight).
Sent. Do you know which version of my Avi I'd like drawn?

@ [ P P E ] - Ok. That'll do me fine. On average, how long does it take you to complete a single order?
Mod-Inside
house hobbit

@ [ P P E ] - Ok. That'll do me fine. On average, how long does it take you to complete a single order?

This last one took me about a week, just because I had zero inspiration. gonk Usually it takes me a little less time.
[ P P E ]

This last one took me about a week, just because I had zero inspiration. gonk Usually it takes me a little less time.
That's why I could never be an artist. I get so unmotivated.

So I send the trade, and confirm after the art has been deliverd? Is there a form you'd like me to fill out?
Sounds good. smile

I just need to know whether or not you'd like anything written beside it. heart
Mod-Inside
house hobbit
The one on the first post, no?
house hobbit
That's correct. =D
Thank you so much.

@ [ P P E ] - 'Sexy DJs' would fit well. Also, can you draw me in this outift instead of the first?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mod-Inside
house hobbit
That's correct. =D
Thank you so much.
No problem. ^^ I'll PM it to you as soon as it's done.
house hobbit
Mod-Inside
house hobbit
That's correct. =D
Thank you so much.
No problem. ^^ I'll PM it to you as soon as it's done.
Excellent. ^__^
Mod-Inside
house hobbit
That's correct. =D
Thank you so much.

@ [ P P E ] - 'Sexy DJs' would fit well. Also, can you draw me in this outift instead of the first?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome. Thanks! smile
[ P P E ]

Awesome. Thanks! smile
Thank you. I look forward to it. =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items