Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't make fun of my banner. I was bored. >__>

Anyway. Err, I need some gold to get my friend a devil tail for her birthday.. ninja Help me and bid?

IMPORTANT:
*All older samples do not have eyelashes on both eyes. This was only pointed out to me fairly recently. All new commishies will have eyelashes on the closed eye, and open. Unless j00're a guy. No eyelashes for you. D:
*Certain commishies have uber bad quality. Accidently saved as JPEGs. All new ones are to be saved as lovely PNGs or BMPs. (:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
WHAT YOU GET:
Under 10k = half body.
11-17k = 3/4 body.
18k+ = full body. {with BG}
51k+ = full body, and 2 experimental oekaki headshot.
76k+ = full body & chibi vector bust
Higher = talk to me about it.

AUTOBUYS:
*Single character autobuy is like 75k?
*Want multiple characters? Let me know how many and I'll see what an autobuy or whatever for that could be.
*Chain wallet/angelic scarf = me as your art slave. 5 pieces of art, or so {may haggle for more!}, an 2 experimental headshots. {1 black & white one lined, and a non-vector/pixel one.}

*Auctions = only way for me to do multiple characters, or OCs.
PLEASE NOTE: I'm leaving for Germany. So if you win the auction, it will be 3 weeks until I even start on your picture. It takes anywhere from a day to a week to finish a single chibi, depending on how busy I am. Will not take any longer though.

--Just a warning~~-- ^^

Have any questions? ASK. Or..bid.
2oog I hope i may post =]
I know ill get out bidded <3 But its the thought eh?? XD
<333
Yes, posting is fine. X3

Hrmm. I forgot to put a starting bid. Eeeeeek. So I guess 200g will have to be the HB. ;] heart
500 million gold, oh wait ninja thats just what your art is worth xd
Pinkee
-sits on- Sillukiinnnsss. If my art is worth 500 million gold, I don't want to imagine how much your panties would sell for. 1 zillioon! :OO
Cinema
Pinkee
-sits on- Sillukiinnnsss. If my art is worth 500 million gold, I don't want to imagine how much your panties would sell for. 1 zillioon! :OO
rofl
Pinkee
Cinema
Pinkee
rofl
4laugh heart

Generous Member

19,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
Stroper
surprised
xd heart I'm so lame. heart

Generous Member

19,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100
Cinema
Stroper
surprised
I still like you Film. ^^

Stroper
Cinema
Stroper
surprised
I still like you Film. ^^

LOL. I've had my username for like over half a year.. I think.. and yet I've never had anyone call me that. ;] heart

-chews on- You aren't supposed to bid, silly. rolleyes heart heart
I actually have 2 pairs of panties floating around and 1 I dont own! *gasp* surprised
Pinkee
I actually have 2 pairs of panties floating around and 1 I dont own! *gasp* surprised
:OOO I have a purple pair of panties that were a gift [-winkwink-], and that's it. XD Well, I have a swimmy bottom though. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff