Welcome to Gaia! ::

whee There is also a version of my WIP without a black pupil [/random]
Damn. I have done that. Ruined an entire really good picture. Never got it back. ^^; Some Adobe photoshop's have a temp file system where you can track it down, but that one didn't. gonk

I just got a tablet a little bit ago, but I still sketch my drawing in felt tipped pen, then scan it. I use the tablet to color. I don't really like drawing on it...I think a mouse is easier. ^^;
Nekoiea_Irigashi
Damn. I have done that. Ruined an entire really good picture. Never got it back. ^^; Some Adobe photoshop's have a temp file system where you can track it down, but that one didn't. gonk

I just got a tablet a little bit ago, but I still sketch my drawing in felt tipped pen, then scan it. I use the tablet to color. I don't really like drawing on it...I think a mouse is easier. ^^;

When I accidently close photoshop, I pressed the 'no' when it asked if I wanted to save and I lost my piccu.

I'd like to get a tablet but the thought of mastering my mouse sounds pretty good too.
*has to re-do the line art* confused
Silly! ^^

Yeah, it's cool to have both options, but I absloutly hate the mouse that comes with the tablet. It's awful. You also can't use the regular mouse while the tablet is plugged into the comp, because it's freaks out really badly! -__________-'

I like the tablet a lot, but definetly prefere the mouse for drawing. It's awesome for coloring, though, because of the sensitivity levels. XD

A Wacom Graphire 4x5 is only $100. Not a bad investment. I thought that it would be too small, but it's actually perfect! ^^;
Hmm....My birthday is coming up on October...*prods family for money*

Coloring, eh? I wouldn't mind taking less time coloring but lineart always take me the longest. Lineart is my worst enemy. *would rather tradionally ink art except for all the smudges*

I've seen the Graphire 4x5. At first sight, I thought they'd be too small so I've always wanted the bigger ones.
Coloring is so much easier than lineart. gonk (at least for me anyways)
*can't wait to finish*
*thinks of ideas for the guild opening celebration*
Bid because it's for a good cause. (sorta)
*still has a few commissions to get done*
*is an avid Grunny Fan*
Yeah, sometimes Lineart is definetly harder than coloring. Yeah, I thought that it was going to be too small as well, but my friend talked me out of it. He has one and he let me use it. I realized that it is plenty big enough for any art that you will do for Gaia, 'cause think about it, how many drawings do you do that are bigger than four inches?
Nekoiea_Irigashi
Yeah, sometimes Lineart is definetly harder than coloring. Yeah, I thought that it was going to be too small as well, but my friend talked me out of it. He has one and he let me use it. I realized that it is plenty big enough for any art that you will do for Gaia, 'cause think about it, how many drawings do you do that are bigger than four inches?

And if it is bigger, you can always zoom in or something like that. surprised
biggrin Photoshop hasn't been giving me problems lately. Before it would occassionally leave these ugly streaks of color in the middle of my pictures.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff