Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Bloodsucker

[EDIT] Here's some recent artwork!
                  User Image

Hey y'all.

I'll be brief. I haven't drawn in a while, so the final result might be slightly different from the samples.
                  This is a bribe shop, which means I'm more likely to accept high bribes (you may check my wishlist for items I want). The higher the bribe, the more effort I'll put into it. Regardless of the offer, though, I reserve the right to refuse avis or OC's I don't feel comfortable (or capable of) drawing (furries, for instance), so please understand.

Please give me around a week to finish your order. I will always send one or two WIPs as I get the art done (sketch/lineart at least). wink

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

[ x ] RougePetale [ 100% ]
                  [ x ] SaratoninSunshine [ 0% - not started ]
                  [ x ] SecretInTheIce [ 0% - not started ]

[EDIT2] I might accept art trades since I'm always looking for art of my OCs Louis and Derik (the two tangled up in the drawing up there wink ) ~~ show me samples and we can talk.

Shameless Bloodsucker

Just to make things easier, please post this form HERE to request. Do NOT pm me. Thank you very much. emotion_bigheart

[quote="Ray_Murata"]
[b]Avatar or OC (please post tektek for avi and reference pics for OCs)[/b]:
[b]Preferred style (Sketchy, clean lines, B&W...)[/b]:
[b]Any specific request (pose, or "feeling", etc)[/b]:
[b]Offer[/b]:

Mega Streaker

12,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250

Shameless Bloodsucker

Thank you for the bump

Shameless Bloodsucker

Shameless Bloodsucker

x-Sunarin-x's Princess

Dangerous Hellhound

Predestined Counselor

24,815 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
Do you do fan art couples?
like my siggy request?

Shameless Bloodsucker

Cythvera

<3

Thank you for loving on my page a little. 4laugh

Shameless Bloodsucker

RougePetale
like my siggy request?

I might... I'd probably simplify your avi, though - Wings ain't my forte. It'd depend on the offer also. =)

Predestined Counselor

24,815 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
Ray_Murata
RougePetale
like my siggy request?

I might... I'd probably simplify your avi, though - Wings ain't my forte. It'd depend on the offer also. =)

Oh I have a different avi for it~ ^W^
Okay I will try then~

Predestined Counselor

24,815 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
Ray_Murata

Avatar or OC (please post tektek for avi and reference pics for OCs): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Really you can change the clothes just not her hair color n eye color)

With Loki
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/71/8b/47/718b47840711536ca6c38568c1e81d72.jpg
Preferred style (Sketchy, clean lines, B&W...): Clean lines and color
Any specific request (pose, or "feeling", etc): if you can make it sexy (but pg-13 mind you) or just something... idk, you chose haha
Offer: 10b+marooned lass +Tip If I love it

Ray_Murata

Avatar or OC (please post tektek for avi and reference pics for OCs): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(like I said you can change her clothes, put her hair in a pony tail anything just same color n same eyes)

with Thor
http://oi42.tinypic.com/122ggtf.jpg
Preferred style (Sketchy, clean lines, B&W...): Sketchy you can add color if you want
Any specific request (pose, or "feeling", etc): This one I want sweet or humorous~

Offer: 9b+tip if I like

Shameless Bloodsucker

RougePetale

Ray_Murata

Avatar or OC (please post tektek for avi and reference pics for OCs): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Really you can change the clothes just not her hair color n eye color)

With Loki
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/71/8b/47/718b47840711536ca6c38568c1e81d72.jpg
Any specific request (pose, or "feeling", etc): if you can make it sexy (but pg-13 mind you) or just something... idk, you chose haha

I'm willing to take this offer, but with a change: I'd be up to draw her with Loki, sexy style (or as sexy as I can make it, lol), knee or waist up, color, but sketchy (not clean) lines.
What do you say? wink

Predestined Counselor

24,815 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
Ray_Murata
RougePetale

Ray_Murata

With Loki

I'm willing to take this offer, but with a change: I'd be up to draw her with Loki, sexy style (or as sexy as I can make it, lol), knee or waist up, color, but sketchy (not clean) lines.
What do you say? wink

Okay, I fine with that.
I say knee up if that is okay with you.

Shameless Bloodsucker

RougePetale
Okay, I fine with that.
I say knee up if that is okay with you.

I'll try to go knee up, but it'll mostly depend on the pose I end up with. smile I'll send you a WIP once I have the sketch ready, which might be later tonight or, most likely, tomorrow.

Please send trade.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces