Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you interested in my CG?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 20, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 14 >

JapaneseVinyl
How do you guys like the name of the shop BTW?

It's interesting. 3nodding And I'm a chocolate addict, so mm... xd Why 'vegan' though? *rather curious*
" I walk upon the lonely road, the only one i've ever known." *bops head to music*
JapaneseVinyl
" I walk upon the lonely road, the only one i've ever known." *bops head to music*
Hehe.
I'm listeing to Like Toy Soldiers. xd
Silly Soupy Megamooch
JapaneseVinyl
Hehe.

Listening to Deathgaze here. XD
Yun
Silly Soupy Megamooch
JapaneseVinyl
Hehe.

Muuusic is furn.^^
Silly Soupy Megamooch
Yun
Silly Soupy Megamooch
JapaneseVinyl
Hehe.

Muuusic is furn.^^

Indeed. 3nodding Any favorites?
Yun
Silly Soupy Megamooch
Yun
Silly Soupy Megamooch
JapaneseVinyl
Hehe.

Muuusic is furn.^^

Indeed. 3nodding Any favorites?
Favorites.. Hm.
Well, I like the hip hop/rap sorta thing, but I also like the heavy metal and such.
ninja I also like Jpop. xd
My favorite artists...Well, that's hard. My current favorite is Eminem's "Like Toy Soldiers" and Ashanti's "Only U" D:
I also like Green Day's "Boulevard of Broken Dreams"
My favorite Jpop song would be...
Er.
Do as Infinity's "Come"
and... Uh...
Er, I can't remember the name but, "Every Heart."
xp
You?
Silly Soupy Megamooch
Favorites.. Hm.
Well, I like the hip hop/rap sorta thing, but I also like the heavy metal and such.
My favorite artists...Well, that's hard. My current favorite is Eminem's "Like Toy Soldiers" and Ashanti's "Only U" D:
Er.
Do as Infinity's "Come"
and... Uh...
xp
You?

I listen to way too much Jrock, Jpop, and Cpop for my own good. Plenty of anime soundtracks on my comp. XD; I also like instrumentals and um... Chinese rap, oddly enough, since I don't like American rap. *doesn't listen to a lot of American music*

Mmm... favorite song sung in English would have to be Nightwish's "Nemo". As for Japanese... "Can You See the Light", Ibu Shinji from TeniPuri's image song. And Chinese would definitely be either Lin Jun Jie's "Mermaid" or Jay Chou's "Ti Tian". XD;;

Then I have the occasional random Finnish and German music. O__o; Not sure why.
Haha im singing green day. OOOOOooo i'm in a house full of music. Iplay bass guitar and keyboards. My brother is in two bands called A bullet away and INVU. He plays mainly guitar but he can play almost anything. I'm not as musicly gifted as he is but i draw really well so i make up for it becuase im the artist in the family. XD

But uh... i love Jrock *went to the l'arc en ciel concert at otakon, oh yeah first in line baby.*, j pop, like shiina ringo, dir en grey, malice mizer, muc, i love no doubt, the sounds, yeah yeah yeahs, the killers, death cab for cutie, etc etc.. i like t all!!! > wink
Yun
Silly Soupy Megamooch
Favorites.. Hm.
Er.
Do as Infinity's "Come"
and... Uh...
xp
You?

I listen to way too much Jrock, Jpop, and Cpop for my own good. Plenty of anime soundtracks on my comp. XD; I also like instrumentals and um... Chinese rap, oddly enough, since I don't like American rap. *doesn't listen to a lot of American music*

Mmm... favorite song sung in English would have to be Nightwish's "Nemo". As for Japanese... "Can You See the Light", Ibu Shinji from TeniPuri's image song. And Chinese would definitely be either Lin Jun Jie's "Mermaid" or Jay Chou's "Ti Tian". XD;;

Then I have the occasional random Finnish and German music. O__o; Not sure why.
xd
I like "Into the light" 3nodding Just not one of my favorites. But, it's a cool song. ^^;;
I also like this one song...
(Hopes she spells it right. o.O) Uchuu Hana I don't know who it's by... But yea, it's pretty cool ^^
JapaneseVinyl
Haha im singing green day. OOOOOooo i'm in a house full of music. Iplay bass guitar and keyboards. My brother is in two bands called A bullet away and INVU. He plays mainly guitar but he can play almost anything. I'm not as musicly gifted as he is but i draw really well so i make up for it becuase im the artist in the family. XD

But uh... i love Jrock *went to the l'arc en ciel concert at otakon, oh yeah first in line baby.*, j pop, like shiina ringo, dir en grey, malice mizer, muc, i love no doubt, the sounds, yeah yeah yeahs, the killers, death cab for cutie, etc etc.. i like t all!!! > wink

Lucky! You got to see l'arc en ciel? *envy* Dir en grey and malice mizer kick a**. heart *is in love with Beast of Blood* XD;; You ever heard of Laputa? or Mana's new band? Mois di moix (<-spelling's probably off XD) Or schwarz stein? *ramble*

Naughty Loser

13,625 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Name: Elucere
Date: 1/26/05
What type do you want most: Sketch or Lineart, Bust. (Either or. Uncolored art gets no luvin' ._. <3)
Details & Comments: Since The glowing pendant might be a beach to do, nix it? XP
Page: 3

oo- *lurks around*
JapaneseVinyl

Heh, your art is probably better than mine. D:
*Envys all the better artists than her.* sad xd
I feel bad about asking for free art, so I'll just bump and give you a cookie for your generosity. X3
Aww. Soupy has to go. Bedtime. School. gonk
Nighty night all. sad
Be back tomorrow! ^o^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out