Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Conversationalist

<3 I'm baccccccckkk! =D I had to shut down earlier as storm was going through.

Tipsy Conversationalist

<3 I need to start stalking the auctions again. =D I have so many things to buyyyyy! <3 And hopefully get help to buy. ^^;;;

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Kitty
Bled for Days
May I post yet? surprised

if no, tell me and I'll delete my post

if yes, good luck getting art! ^^ *bumps for y00*
<3

me too... if you are still posting let me know and i'll delete it... if not... then feel free to check out my shop by clicking my sig for prices and examples^_^

me and my friends are also having a charity art auction too.. check it out^_^...lots of stuff^_^
Group Art Auction, Pantie Auction,And more!!!HB:30k

don't know if you saw my post so i'm reposting it.. hope you don't mind sweatdrop
*points to www* heehee ^^ i'd like to do a group shot of all 4 of your avvies xD

Tipsy Conversationalist

I don't mind the repost. =) I'll check that out now. And, I'll check out that www. ^^

Tipsy Conversationalist

Good luck with your auction. =D I dont' think that's what I'm looking for at the moment. ;; But it's very cute. =D

And how would it work with doing all of my AVs in a group shot? @_@:;;

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
sugarrr
Good luck with your auction. =D I dont' think that's what I'm looking for at the moment. ;; But it's very cute. =D

lol..i guess i suggested it for more of the other things offered like bumps and the panties contest... but i'm sure i could draw your avie in the different outfits all next to one another^_^... or you could get a few gaia friends together for a group pic^_^... but thanks for bumping anyways i appreciate it^_^
sugarrr

i was kinda thinking all 4 doing the same thing but in an amusing way... kinda like a monkey scratches another monkey's back that scratches another monkey's back and so on. but of course your avvies won't be scratching backs xD
Was there an error in posting on the first page...?

Shall I repost sugarrr?

Tipsy Conversationalist

No error. ^^ I just can't decide which "style" you do I like best.

Tipsy Conversationalist

*has been so busy lately* ;;

Tipsy Conversationalist

sugarrr
No error. ^^ I just can't decide which "style" you do I like best.
hai hai ^_^ well.. if you want meh... pm meh.. ^_^ my past quotes are getting burried..O_O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff