Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome!

This is Lost Heaven, a joint auction playing host to seven artists! Bumpers are much appreciated- freebiesare being given out by some artists (read: Freebies post). Anyways, everyone and anyone is welcome to stay and chat- just please abide by the rules.

The duration of this auction is: from Aug. 19, 2005 to Sept. 2, 2005

So, why did Kuro want to do an auction? Simple. She wanted to hold an auction before school starts again (School = Virtually no Gaia). And six other artists have kindly offered their services to this auction as well.

User Image

User ImageWelcome // Introduction

User ImageRules // White&Blacklist

User ImageBidding Information // Bidding History

User ImageKuroRan // [..cool whip..] // bastett

User Imagetooaya // mikahime

User Imagemissdreamer // DiGi_Rin

User ImageFreebies&-NEW-Bump Prize

User ImageLinks // Affiliates

User ImageReserved
User Image

General.Rules

User Image NO SPAMMING.

User Image Do not advertise in the thread. If you would like to affiliate, just post the code for your banner/link.

User Image Please be relatively literate (key word: relatively). Chatspeak is difficult to understand, and I think we'd all prefer if you could restrain yourself a little.

User Image Please keep to the Gaia ToS- no cybering, extremely excessive swearing, and all that jazz.

User Image Please don't come in just to flame us/harass the artists. It's not appreciated, and we find it quite offensive and hurtful.

Bidding.Rules

User Image Please don't retract bids. It's rather insulting.

User ImageItems are accepted at mid-Lucky Devil pricing. Please tell us in your bid what that is and calculate the sum if need be. Thank you.

User Image Please bid only if you actually have what you're bidding. Even if you say you bid 1 mil, it won't do any good if all you have is 1k.

User Image Please bid in this thread, not somewhere else, because we can't see it there ^^;

Thank you, and have a wonderful day!

User Image

Those whose names are within this place are those who have been true angels and we love them to pieces.

No one as of yet.

User Image

Those whose names are within this place are those who have broken the rules and have made us displeased.

Please don't make us use this.

Banners were made using brushes from Aethereality.net
User Image

User Image Starting Bid: 10k

User Image Autobuy: 700k - for now at least.

User Image Minimum Bid Increment: 2k

For more information and the rules for bidding in this auction, see the above post on the "Bidding.Rules" section.

User Image

User ImageHigh Bid:

SoccerSiren
Finally sold some stuff.

I'll bid 300k.

User ImagePast Bids:

syuzuki
225k pure + Winged Anklets (LUCKY DEVIL 47,000-55,000)

Not sure how much you price winged anklets... sweatdrop

225k + Winged Anklets (Mid- Lucky Devil 51k)= total: 276k heart

SoccerSiren

syuzuki
Mufufufufufu, finally got enough pixels to bid...

225K pure xd

Kuuroinochou
x2 March 2004 (144k)
+ June 2004 (75k) ??
____

Yes lovely and I must have it for my own... mahwahahahahahahaahahahahaaaa!

Syrynx
Angelic Pendant (72.5k)
Winged Anklets (50.25k)
________

Kuuroinochou
March 2004 (72k)
+ March 2004 (72k)
______

twisted

(Yes I'll pay up... just in case you think I'm only trying to raise the price. I actually want some art.)

Syrynx
Angelic pendant 72.5k
+25k

Kuuroinochou
March 2004 (72,275)
+15,000
_______

Yar!

pirate

Syrynx
Angelic pendant (72.5)
+10k

Fumei

And I bid 75k. heart

Kuuroinochou
Okay I'd like to bid, Donation Letter for March 2004 if that is acceptable. *nods*

4laugh

Syrynx
May i bid? If so, i would like to bid 1 pr winged anklets (50.25k)
User Image

About the Artist...

Hi! I'm Kuro~ Nice to meet you! I'm currently hunting for the right style, so each piece of art is similar, yet different at the same time. I like Pocky, anime, manga, shounen- ai (so please don't bash it here), drawing, writing, and sleeping XD. Though I don't like teachers who contradict themselves in the same sentence, hot/muggy places, loud noises, waking up, studying... *yawns* ^^; Sorry about all that. Hm... and I also like chatting on Gaia! *bricked* x_O Ah... hehe... School starts on the twenty-fifth for me, so I'll be very... offline until the next big break. ._.

What is Offered...

For the HB: A CG waist-up

NEW: When the bid reaches 350k, Kuro will offer a halfbody couple pic instead.
If ABed: A CG full body! O.o and a CG bust shot. Or a FULLBODY COUPLE PIC! heart

Will's and Will Not's...

What I will do: Almost anything except what's listed below
What I will NOT do: Hentai, anything above PG-13, anthro, mecha, (I can't do incredible detail), etc.

Samples...

User Image

And More Samples... (click on the feathers)

User Image<---Newest
User Image

User Image

If you like a certain style, please let me know and I'll try to use that one. ^^ (My style keeps changing- I'm trying to find one I really like. ._.)

User Image

About the Artist...

What is Offered...

For the HB: Choice of 1 halfbody cg'ed or 1 fullbody chibi cg'ed.
If ABed: Both halfbody cg'ed and chibi fullbody cg'ed.

Will's and Will Not's...

What I will do: Winners avatar and/or OC (simple with detailed description)
What I will NOT do: Hentai, yaoi/yuri, mecha, complex/messed up avatars

Samples...

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

About the Artist...

Hi, all. My name is Bastett: the action figure and cat whore extrordinare. I am more than willing to chat, be goofy or just act like a dork with other people who love anime, manga, action figures, Egyptian Mythology, cats, and for anyone who thinks Carlos Mancia is a major dushe. KIDDING! I am also a comic book artist and am working currently on three comics..... at the same time. Yeah, I need to pace myself. I love Kill Bill, Trigun, Sin City, Shaun of the Dead, Pita ten, and Yakitate!! Japan. I am also currently in love with Bleach- and did I mention I love cats?

What is Offered...

For the HB: 2 chibi singles, 4 headshots, one group image or 2 OC singles or one OC couple (choose which medium you would like it to be done in)
If ABed:Same as above

What I will do: What I am offering and almost anything not mentioned below.
What you will NOT do: Fanart images for any anime or series (not this time)

Samples...

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

I can pretty much add any type of item that the user might not have, but please try to keep this simple. I am still a college student and this is entertainment, so keep that in mind. But I will get to the image and finish it as quickly as possible. If the image is not done within a month, DO NOT PM ME! I have that. It will be finished.
User Image

About the Artist...

Tooaya,17, currently training hard to be one of the top 10 artists on Gaia. Her first wish is to have a picture requested from the famous traditional media artist, Soichiru. Visit her shop by clicking her sig.

What is offered...

For HB:one picture of CG waist-up/full-body
If ABed: same as HB

Will's and Will Not's...

What you will do: CG or Traditional waist-up/fullbody
What you will NOT do: Hentai or animals

Samples...

User Image

And More Samples... (Click on the feathers)

User Image
User Image
User Image

It takes about one month for me to complete the drawing...

User Image

About the Artist...

Introduction? I suck at introductions xP Oh, wellz. *waves* Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy my chibis as much as I love drawing them! heart

What is offered...

For the HB: 2 chibis, colored
If ABed: 3 chibis colored with simple background

Will's and Will Not's...

What I will do: Anything not listed below
What I will NOT do: Mecha, hentai, anthro (a little fuzzy is okay)

Samples...

User Image

And More Samples... (Click on the feathers)

User Image
User Image
User Image

I'm just starting high school, so don't nag me! And I'm only accepting RL commissions at the moment (except for auctions).
User Image

About the Artist...

Hi I'm Missdreamer... or you can call me Yume/Rachie ^^. I've been drawing on the computer with Adobe Photoshop CS and a mouse since June 2005 (yes, quite a short period of time ^^" wink , though I've done traditional media since I was a little girl. I am currently 14 years of age (turning 15 in the winter =P) and I'm entering Grade 10 (eep provincial year >< wink . I'm Canadian and specifically a Vancouverite =D. I love colouring ^^ and I work in a few breedables shops as a colourist as well as having my own shop in the Box of Crayons guild (link in siggy). My favourites include music, singing, shopping, colouring, the colours pink, black and white and strawberries (yumm). Oh and I don't like mean people and excessive use of profanity =(.

What is Offered...

For HB: Half Body CG
If ABed: Full Body CG + Superchibi or Full Body CG + CGed Chibi or Full Body CG + emoticon set of 15 (see gallery for more examples)

Will's and Will Not's...

What I will do: Avatars and Original Characters, both males and females, slight anthro if desired.
What I will NOT do: Hentai, anything over PG-13, mecha, over- cluttered avatars.

Samples...

User Image

And More Examples... (Click the feathers, the last feather is my gallery)

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

If you are unsure of something, just ask =)

User Image

About the Artist...

Hi, I'm DiGi_Rin, I'm 12 years old, I love drawing, anime, and cosplaying. I've been practicing drawing every day ever since I watched Pokemon XD. My wonderful cg artist Ririko colors all my pictures. And if I'm not online for a while that probably means I'm working on my costume for the next anime con.

What is Offered...

For HB: CGed Full body
If ABed: CGed Full body with a complex background

Will's and Will Not's...

What you will do: OC, Avatars, Chibis, Shonen-Ai, Shoujo-Ai
What you will NOT do: Hentai, Yaoi, Yuri

Samples...

User Image

And More Examples... (Click the feathers)

User Image
User Image
User Image

I usually take 1-3 weeks to finish a picture, so please don't bug me about being slow.
!New: Bump Prize!

Okay~ We've decided to do a bump prize! To qualify for the prize, you must NUMBER YOUR BUMPS! I'm pretty sure none of us want to have to backread through how many pages. And don't cheat. If you do, you will be blacklisted. blaugh

Now that's settled... On to the prize! The top bumper gets a piece of art from an artist! YOU choose the artist; please discuss details with the artist if you win~(fullbody/half/headshot, CG/lineart, and so forth.)

User Image

From bumping and bidding you are eligible to receive freebies from the wonderful artists in this auction! We wish good luck to everyone ^_~!

The following artists will be giving out freebies:

[..cool whip..]~ Sketches, CG'ed chibi heads, oh my! X3

bastett~ Headshots, or something along those lines.

tooaya~ Sketches! =3

missdreamer~ Chibi cell shaded headshots ^^: whoever increases the HB by at least 10k or chats with us =)

DiGi_Rin~ Sure- sketches! whee

User Image

Come pickup freebies you have won here!

For Sai Amayashi- her OC (from Kuro~ heart ):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For Sai Amayashi- her OC (from missdreamer for helping bump and talking to us):

User Image

For Syrynx- her OC (from Kuro):

For Syrynx- her OC (from missdreamer):

User Image

For Kuuroinochou- her avatar (from missdreamer):

User Image
User Image

If you would like to affiliate with us, just post in the thread and choose one of our link banners to use.

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=9572567#478352803][img]http://tinyurl.com/8v9qw[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=9572567#478352803][img]http://tinyurl.com/aypdp[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image

User Image

Because you never know...
heart Much luff to missdreamer for making the banners and the beautiful layout! whee heart

Edit: First post! Kusu~ (giggle) heart
All done *dances* *ish tired* xd

heart 2nd
missdreamer

heart 2nd

*luffles* So the other artists know where we are, right? >.> whee
KuroRan
missdreamer

heart 2nd

*luffles* So the other artists know where we are, right? >.> whee