Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meredisu-chan
Maybe I could just get a commission from you outside of the auction? All I want is a headshot, and I realized that the prize for second is a full body. I'll wait until the auction is over, if you want.
lol, alright whee
lol, i'm wondering if i should stop doing commissions until the auction is over? lol, cuz all teh people who would bid are asking to buy art instead sweatdrop lol
Gorillaz pwn.
Mage Marina
Meredisu-chan
Maybe I could just get a commission from you outside of the auction? All I want is a headshot, and I realized that the prize for second is a full body. I'll wait until the auction is over, if you want.
lol, alright whee
lol, i'm wondering if i should stop doing commissions until the auction is over? lol, cuz all teh people who would bid are asking to buy art instead sweatdrop lol

I'd bid, but I don't want a full-body shot.

Also, your style is awesome. I always thought I'd never buy art from anyone, but yours changed my mind. I saw it in your sig and was like, "OMGGorillaz!!!"

...I'm actually listening to Gorillaz right now. 3nodding
Generic Hero #37
Gorillaz pwn.
that they do biggrin
Meredisu-chan
Mage Marina
Meredisu-chan
lol, alright whee

I'd bid, but I don't want a full-body shot.

Also, your style is awesome. I always thought I'd never buy art from anyone, but yours changed my mind. I saw it in your sig and was like, "OMGGorillaz!!!"

...I'm actually listening to Gorillaz right now. 3nodding
lol, really? i feel special ^___^

lol, yeah, i was just listening to gorillaz a little while ago too ^^>
haw, maybe i'm doing this wrong? o.O;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items