Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loving Dreamer

User Image
bribe me pls emo
leave refs & stuff. super temp. inconsistency everywhere.
( old samples )
recycling thread
User Image

consider her?
Your art is so cute
better not be 25g because i would love to offer a lot of gold >o>

Liberal Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
you're charging.... 25 gold for these? no. i wont even do that your art is AMAZING!

Shy Spirit

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

those... are so adorable! ;u; ♥
would you consider this gal?

Anxious Browser

Her maybe?

User Image

Her art is hella, man
Perhaps you would be interested in drawing Carmella

Ref Sheet

Kawaii Girl

15,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hero 100
Consider my current?

Browser

25g bless
how about my angel?

Melodious Fairy

Your art is so cute~
May you consider this avi?~
User Image
http://tektek.org/av/708885
----- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ -----

Ghost Giver

consider current?
O-O

orrr Her

User Image User Image

Beloved Stargazer

This young lady is ready for your consideration !

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Character Name :: Caelia, the goddess of Augury.

Themes :: Birds - most notably bird of prey like falcons, hawks, and eagles.

Personality :: Caelia is curious about everything in the world around her, and will attempt to toy with anything she can get her hands on. She has inherited her father's restlessness and getting the young goddess to stay still is quite a challenge in itself. Learns by doing rather than being taught. Caelia is bright, cheerful, very expressive, and quite mischievous - with an habit to escape whatever keeper she happens to be stuck with to go and explore her surroundings. Gets into trouble on a daily basis - often dragging her brother and sister right into it. Adorable, and knows it. A bit of an airhead and a little clumpsy. Quite accident prone.

Caelia is very widely expressive to the point of exaggeration, sometimes.

Eyes :: Dusty rose sclera, dark pink irises, yellow pupils
Hair :: Dark purple. her hair reaches down to her lower back and usually is left loose.
Skin Color :: Caucasian
Key Features :: Caelia has two pairs of feathered wings on her back - the first pair is dark purple in color, where the second has very dark purple feathers, nearly black. She has yellow headwings rather than ears. Her fingers are much longer than they normally should be.
Clothing Style :: Boho fits her really well. Caelia mostly wears warm colors and neutral tones like cream. Dresses are favored over pants, and light, airy fabric above heavy ones. Caelia loves to wear and stack jewelry !

Reference Links :: [Fullbody]

Clothing ideas
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jewelry ideas
Feathers - Caelia favors either natural feathers, or shed feathers from some family member or another.

Jewelry - More is better. Bigger is better. STACK ALL THE THINGS. She loves cloth wrapped bangles especially because of this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
oh boy im goign t o di e fro m the cut eness redface
how about this baby? ;w; ♥
User Image

Tipsy Fatcat

wah wah your chibis are so cute ;v;
consider any one of them?

and ya f(x) omg heart

Loving Dreamer

screamtastic

tbh idk how to price my art anymore, so i just go w/ 25g
how much would you price it for? ; v ;

(btw is it ok if i draw the wings small ahhh)
Sugaruni
screamtastic

tbh idk how to price my art anymore, so i just go w/ 25g
how much would you price it for? ; v ;

(btw is it ok if i draw the wings small ahhh)
Since i love how cute the art is. People would at least offer in the billions for it c:

Up to you~ you dont need to draw them if you cant >w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces