Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

How many tiny chibis can Tiny Chibi Chibi before she can't chibi no more?

?? 0.45217391304348 45.2% [ 156 ]
? 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 60 ]
what? 0.37391304347826 37.4% [ 129 ]
Total Votes:[ 345 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 983 984 985 > >> >>> »|

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

250 CHIBIS

User Image
                User Image

Welcome to 250 Chibi's, a chibi shop where I am trying to hit my goal of drawing 250 more chibis to hit a goal of 1250 chibi's drawn! Please feel free to look through the thread and check out the shop's newest announcements.

User Image
                sʜᴏᴘ sᴛᴀᴛᴜsxx▎ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ▎ᴏᴘᴇɴ ▎ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ▎ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs ▎

sʟᴏᴛs sᴛᴀᴛᴜs xx▎ᴏᴘᴇɴ ▎ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ

sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢxx ᴏɴ ▎ᴏғғ

sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ ʟɪɴᴋxxHere

sᴜʀᴠᴇʏ ʟɪɴᴋxx Here

sᴀᴍᴘʟᴇsxxTumblr GalleryDeviantart Gallery NO LONGER UPDATING

User Image
                Feb 2nd 2024
                Current Stream link: https://join.me/TinyChibisDraws078
                I dunno when the links are valid anymore they change between 7-11 days
                ============+=====================+============
                Happy New Year!

Please quote me if you ever wanna schedule a stream for yourself =3
                CLICK HERE FOR RLC INFO!

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

User Image

Current Stream link: https://join.me/TinyChibisDraws078
                Valid until Feb 8th 2024

====================================================================

xExpect the following things while in the stream: Slight lag between host and watchers. My internet likes to randomly disconnect once in awhile. Some freezing can occur along with the chat taking forever to catch up. If this happens please refresh the page (browser) or restart the app (mobile and download)
                x

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

User Image

These are the rules of my shop as well as what I will and will not draw. Also, here is some useful information for you:

xPlease follow ToS.
                xFOR THE LOVE OF GAIA, DO NOT PM ME BEGGING FOR ITEMS OR GOLD.
                xPlease only order one chibi at this time. No couples or groups. Only a select few have prior permission from me to order one couple. PLEASE DO NOT USE MULES TO BYPASS MY ONE CHIBI RULE OR TO GAIN MORE CHIBIS IN ONE ROUND. (I can't believe I had to add this, but if caught you will be punished.)
                xIn 2016, I have added the rule that I will not accept a new order form within 24 hours of the drop of your last order. IE I finish a chibi for you on May 28th 2016 at 3:53PM and my orders are still open, you must wait until May 29th 2016 at 3:53PM to post a new order form.
                xI have the right to change anything here or add anything at anytime. I also have the right to refuse your offer at any time.
                x DO NOT PM me the form. FORMS ARE TO BE POSTED IN THE THREAD ONLY.
                xI am taking both items and pure as payment (although 1bil is not much these days). While I prefer wishlist items, other items will still be considered.
                xIf you have read these rules then you will add a "o3o" face in the Extras Section of the form. If you do not place that face or fill out the form completely you have forfeited any right to gain art from me.
                xPlease give me NON-GAIA hosted images in the form. 90% of the I cannot see Gaia-hosted avatars. Please upload your avatar to a hosting site like lightshot, gyazo (as long as you keep it hosted until your order is finished) or Imgur. Do not type "current avi" or "I will not change." Photobucket is a NO now.
                xFill out the forms completely. If it asks for eye color, do not type "current" or "look at avi." Type the color.
                xSend a trade as soon as I tell you too. I'll say if I accept you, it'll sit in trade limbo until I complete that art. When I'm done with the art, I will post and quote the art first in the thread and complete the trade. A completed trade on your side and a quote is a sign that it's time to pick up your art here. Chibis will not be PMed to you.
                xWhile I will try to complete chibis in a timely manner, please keep in mind that I have a life as well. I will always keep the thread posted about my schedule.
                xPlease read the will and will not do section below.
                xIf you are going to cancel your order please let me know ASAP by either PMing me or quoting me.

x
                User Image
                x

xIt is now required to provide an item list or a screenshot of your equipped list (something like this or this). If you do not wish to share this information publicly, you may PM it to me; I promise not to steal your look.
                xIf you OC/avatar has a gallery, journal, weebly, etc, please link it.
                xPlease make the file format of your image isn't messed up. Lately I'll be saving an image as .jpeg/jpg and open it in a program only for it to say it's not really a jpg.
                xIf you are unsure that I will get your color palette correct, please link me a color palette.

User Image

x
                Yx Avatars from sites like Gaia Online, Solia, TinierMe (despite it being shut down now), etc. There must be a reference image; be sure that it is hosted by an outside site (ie Imgur)
                MMO characters. Please provide clear screenshots or concept art of clothing/hair/etc (ie Phantasy Star Online) If you can list the equipment they are wearing.
                Yx Original Characters: this usually includes fan characters created for a fandom like Naruto, Bleach, etc. I will usually accept them as long as they're not "cookie cutter" characters (ie Naruto with rainbow hair, pink hair, and bright neon green clothes).
                Yx This Shop is Nightmare Academy! friendly.
                Yx This shop is MOONIE(ITNOTM) FRIENDLY
                Yx Couples. This feature is currently closed except for Bribes at this time.
                x
                NxA lot of one color. Like over 85% of the avatar. Especially grey/gray, black, and bright colors. It just hurts my eyes and there are only so many ways for me to shade. If you are unsure please quote me.
                NxNudity and things over PG-13. Almost nude people/things do not work in my chibi style, although this is now a case by case basis since my style has changed a bit since I started.
                NxFull Anthro characters/animals: I am unable to draw anthro/furry characters and this is along the line of being unable to draw animals; animal features (ears, tails, certain markings) are acceptable.
                NxArmor: Full armor is impossible for me, along with a lot of metallic objects. A little plate of armor or arm guards would be okay but speak with me if you have a question.
                NxOld/Aged Persons: I am unable to draw aged people. If I try to put lines on the faces or they end much younger looking than they should.
                NxBuff/Bara/Muscled Persons: Again, this just doesn't look all that good since these are chibis.
                NxFanart: I am one of those artists who, no matter what I try and do, I am unable to make official characters look the way they should/ be recognizable. This including "cosplay" avatars.
                NxDraw Real People: I make exceptions once in a great blue moon. Includes real life fandoms (ie Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural).
                NxHomestuck/MLP: I am unable to draw characters from homestuck (including fan trolls) as they are usually 99% of the time gray/grey. I am unable to draw ponies (includes human forms/ocs).
                Nx NEW* Starting February 2017, if you order a chibi with a guitar (like from underground sound) It will be ignored. I have drawn SO MANY Of these that it's making me go crazy. Like I'll still draw the avi, but the guitar will not be included.

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Shop has now become a Pay What You Want but with a minimum price of 1,000,000,000 gaia gold (yes, 1Bil), THIS EQUALS 100 Platinum in the new system. but I'll accept items (wishlist or not) and extra gold. Below are the two styles that I do as well as more samples (you can see the full galleries by clicking the links in the first post). If you cannot see the images below please check your Gaia preferences and make sure that your image settings are set for "see all images." The samples are thumbnails (they will be full size when you receive them) please click on the samples to see their full size.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                More Samples on my Tiny Chibis Tumblr Here

Pixel Style is done with the Arias tool. It makes it look like it's all done in MS paint or something of that effect.
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hard CG is a style like cel shading with hard sharp edges and the shading is not blended.
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Soft Cg is the soft blended style. Takes long time. this feature is currently not avalible.
                I Have NO updated samples so this area is empty

Animated can be done in both styles, however, this feature is currently not avalible.
                I Have NO updated samples so this area is empty

If you can't really tell the difference between the three styles, please view this comparison image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

User Image
                XXX Here is the order form, be sure to fill them completely out and remember if you don't add a "o3o" face in the Extras section, you'll forfeit any rights to art. Also be sure to remove commentary in parenthesis and post the form in this thread. In the spoilers are samples of what the form should look like. The form can be used for normal orders as well as bribe orders, except you should include what you're bribing me for. For more information on normal and bribe orders, please view the "slots" in the next post.

[quote="Tiny Chibis"][/quote][color=#0099FF]★ I want a Chibi ★ (◕3◕)[/color]
                [Name]
                [OC name] (If applicable, if not write N/A)
                [Image Ref] (Must be image's)
                [Eye Color] (Give me a color, I AM COLORBLIND in blues and yellows.)
                [Hair Color] (Same as above)
                [Style] (Pixel or Hard CG, Soft CG is closed)
                [Notes ] (Want to change the color of something like hair? skin? something random? Let me know here)
                [Price]
                [Extra] (PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF CATS INCLUDE AN ITEM LIST IT'S REQUIRED NOW; MAKE SURE THE LIST INCLUDES NAMES! PLEASE!)
                [Streaming Notification?] (Do you want to be quoted when I stream? If so do you want to be quoted just for your order or for any stream?) (If you want to be included in your chibi please let me know yours timezone/availability so I can plan a stream for you)
                Please send trade as soon as you are accepted. No trade = No art!

This is a sample of a correct form.
                User Image

This is a sample of an incorrect form.
                User Image

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

User Image
                YOU ARE ONLY ADDED TO THIS POST IF YOU HAVE SENT ME A TRADE! For bribe slots: each slot will have three items you can use to bribe me with. What I'm offering for each slot and the items to be used will change from open round to open round. These items will be based on marketplace values as of (insert date). See below for bribe info

User Image

ʙʀɪʙᴇ sʟᴏᴛsxx▎ᴏᴘᴇɴ ▎ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ▎ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs ▎

ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ sʟᴏᴛsxxᴏᴘᴇɴ ▎ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ▎ ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs ▎

User Image
                Codes:
                [HC] -Hard CG Style __ [PX] -Pixel Style __ [SC]- Soft CG Style (reserved only for auctions, uber bribes, friends and my Waifu)
                [#] - Animated [T] - Have trade [ST]- Yes Stream Notify [C]-Couple [?] -Artist Style Choice.

pg976
                alethea_angel [HC][T]

pg980
                irishgirl1017[HC][T]

User Image
                Try to bribe me for what you want.
                NOTE TO SELF PM blekanese v2 WHEN YOU REOPEN SOFT CG

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

User Image
                        Here are some frequently asked questions and a small section about Tiny.

Q. What Programs do you use to draw?

A.For Hard CG style I use Paint Tool SAI2 to sketch, lineart and lay flat color. I shade with openCanvas 4.5.15 Plus. For the Pixel style, sketch is done in Paint Tool SAI2 and linearted and colored in openCanvas 4.5.15 plus. When I do the soft CG style its all in Paint Tool SAI2
                        Update June 2020 I have moved from openCanvas 4.5.15 plus to openCanvas 6.2.12 due to oP4's lag problems.

Q. You can draw nonchibi? Samples? Why don't you draw that instead of Chibis?

A. Yes I can draw nonchibi. Here is a sample. It takes a long time and lately I haven't been in that mood to draw nonchibi. Chibis are faster and more easy on me. I already have list of people to get a hold of when ever I decided to open nonchibi.

Q. What brush settings do you use?

A. Since I mainly use openCanvas ; these are for that program: For the Hard CG I use the "School Pen" under the Pencil Tab. For Pixel I use the "Arias" under the Airbrush Tab. For adding shading and highlights I use the "Fill Lasso" under the figure tab with my layers on lock. A "Hard CG" image averages about 8 layers depending on detail levels, "Pixel" can average 10 layers again depending on detail levels. My default sketch and plan color is a red color; on the HSV silder its 0/100/55. In SAI2 I use a diverse selection of brushes.

Q. Do you use a Mouse or Tablet?

A. I use a tablet. Updated as of Dec 1st 2019 I use a Wacom Intuos S (model #CTL-4100)

Q. May I PM you?

A. Depends on what it about. If its about when our art will be complete, please don't PM me. If you are gunna say hi or ask me questions, You may PM me. Please do not PM orders to me, I want them all here in the thread.

Q. When WILL my art be done?

A. I was doing it in order however I started to stream more often and usually will try to stream for those who are online and want to watch the stream. I still try to stay in order as much as possible. If it has been more than a month since you ordered you may cancel, but please notify me as soon as you do.

Q. What is your job? College classes?

A. This has changed since I began my shop. I am now a part-time employee at the Navy Exchange on the navy base near my house. This means my time at the shop will be lessen and the amount of orders I take will be reduced. I might end up temp closing my shop for a few weeks to see how everything played out.

Q. Have you had any formal art training?

A. I have taken a few art classes in high school and community college, however that is it. The classes taken where basic drawing in high school with some mixed media stuff like collages and charcoals. In college I took beginning drawing which was mostly graphite with still lifes and a few weeks of Figure Drawing, however I had to drop that class since I ended up having major surgery. I have always drawn with pencils on normal paper. I have never painted on a canvas before or used oil paints. I wish to learn this one day and hope to branch into more areas of art after I graduate college. More or less I am self taught. My mother has some medical training so I had a book on Anatomy, and when I started the college classes I picked up Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain, Keys to Drawing, and Book by Andrew Loomis. (Quick note: I heard that Loomis's books are public domain, meaning that they can be distributed and downloaded for free; however I am unable to find a solid source on that and don't want to link them if they aren't public domain.)

User Image
                        Hello. My name is Tiny Chibis but I am also known as Suun Sha. I am 35 and currently employed part-time at the Navy Exchange. I live in Oxnard, California. I have been drawing for over twenty years. I love anime and manga. I am currently into I am also a huge RPG nerd. My favorite games are Phantasy Star Online, God Eater and more. I have a PS4. PM me for PSN and/or friend code. I am currently playing God Eater 3, Code Vein and restarting FFXIV soon. I am proud owner of a black Maine Coon mix named Koumei. He turned 11 on May 9th, 2021. He has his own post a bit down. This thread is setup to help me work on my chibis. It seems that everyone loves them so o3o here I am.

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

User Image

These are all of my trusted past customers. These people have earned my trust and thus have some other rights.

Ami Satomora
                alethea_angel
                Fear resurrected
                xW i n d S o n gx
                Fallen for a Reason
                Apathy_Incarnate
                Benevolent Rose
                Xx Scarlet Rain Xlll xX
                Minion`
                X A z l e_24 X
                misha coIIins
                Astarte-dono
                N3X-C
                Pharaoh Misa
                Wren Larksong
                I 0 0 4
                itsie bitsie spider
                xiao t u t u
                Lance Bogarth
                Ryucifer
                A R l l
                GamingSiren
                xkween
                SerenShay

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

User Image
                Koumei is a 12 year old black Maine Coon mix. His birthday is May 9th, 2010. He likes to sleep in sunny warm spots, the pillows on my bed, the back of my chair, and on the bar stool in my room. Koumei was last weighed at 25lbs or 11.3kgs. He is very fluffy but his winter coat is even fluffier.

His nicknames are: Floof, Mr. Snuggles, Kouchan, Sir Fluffybottom, Koko, Kokobug, Fluff and Kitty Meow Meow (my nieces call him Kitty Meow Meow). His name came from Zhuge Liang from Romance of the Three Kingdoms. His style name is Kongming which, written in Kanji, is read as Koumei in Japanese. His gallery is below, as well as his fanclub.
                He has his own tumblr! Kou Chan's Daily Log

I NEED TO UPDATE SOME PICS OF FLOOF UNTIL THEN PLEASE CHECK OUT HIS TUMBLR
                Kou Chan's Daily Log

alethea_angel
                Fear resurrected
                xW i n d S o n gx
                Ami Satomora
                Fallen for a Reason
                Benevolent Rose
                I 0 0 4
                itsie bitsie spider
                xiao t u t u
                Lance Bogarth
                Ryucifer
                Le Pepe
                Caitlyn Hellstorm
                xkween
                SerenShay
                Blood Mistress Kyoku
                Apathy_incarnate
                N3X-C
                Chishi Karei
                Disco and Dark Shadows
                Minion`
                Pharaoh Misa
                Dark SydneyVictoria
                Apathy_Incarnate
                Zelzah Quiena
                Wren Larksong
                Fusselkeks
                I 0 0 4
                Pan Tiam

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

User Image
                Here are our affiliates and banners (banner codes in spoilers).

User ImageUser Image

Small Banner 200x40
                User ImageUser Image
                User Image User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.91280787/][img]http://i.imgur.com/jjSblk0.png[/img][/url]
                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.91280787/][img]http://i.imgur.com/Sxc7RZw.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.91280787/][img]http://i.imgur.com/LkfptXa.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.91280787/][img]http://i.imgur.com/hBLrFa4.png[/img][/url]

Medium Banner 300x100
                User ImageUser Image
                User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.91280787/][img]https://i.imgur.com/q0REw1H.png[/img][/url]
                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.91280787/][img]https://i.imgur.com/0Pebdox.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.91280787/][img]https://i.imgur.com/dhQ5O2V.png[/img][/url]

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

User Image
                        This once was an archive of announcements from the shop, its been a long time so I haven't updated it in years, now its empty....

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

User Image

Extra post

Tiny Chibis
Yummy Tart
★ I want a Chibi ★ (◕3◕)
[Name] Yummy Tart
[OC name] (if applicable)
[Image Ref]this? heart you could draw it with or without a hat same goes for the lips yum_strawberry
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Eye Color] blue
[Hair Color] ummm dark red
[Style] Animated or pixel (animated preferred)
[Notes](if your gunna bribe me for animated let me know it here)
[Price] 700k
[Extra] could you make it on a transparent background please? emotion_kirakira

For the style it means do you want it pixel or hard CG

so i did it right? o:

Ami Satomora's Waifu

God Eater

Yummy Tart
Tiny Chibis
Yummy Tart
★ I want a Chibi ★ (◕3◕)
[Name] Yummy Tart
[OC name] (if applicable)
[Image Ref]this? heart you could draw it with or without a hat same goes for the lips yum_strawberry
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Eye Color] blue
[Hair Color] ummm dark red
[Style] Animated or pixel (animated preferred)
[Notes](if your gunna bribe me for animated let me know it here)
[Price] 700k
[Extra] could you make it on a transparent background please? emotion_kirakira

For the style it means do you want it pixel or hard CG

so i did it right? o:

Yep more or less, still need to know if you want it pixel or hard CG

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items